Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F1
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Sports
REHVC
Anyone else here a fan of F1 racing?

I'm getting up really early this night to watch the race live...

To all other fans: Enjoy the race and talk to you soon! byebye.gif
jeckthehell
even if the Ferrari Team does not unveil a new car they are still as strong as ever...
pascha
Honda is still my favorite and it doesn't matter if they not win. smile.gif
freedom-in-05
yea.. im going to the race its comming to Bahrain on the 1st till 3rd of aprill.. clap.gif clap.gif n i got free tickets...
Wile E. Coyote
Well, what did you all think of the race?

I thought it was one of the best for a long time. It was nice to see Schumacher out of the way and there were many great performances on the day. Fisichella obviously, but Coulthard also picked up a very respectable 4th for Red Bull. Great stuff.

Here's hoping it continues this season, but I doubt it!
jeckthehell
not quite a good start for the team Ferrari...
REHVC
I'm a McLaren fan myself.
Thought the race was a bit boring, but it was good to see other people have a good race!
dLazaros
I was a big fan of F1 until Ayrton Senna's accident!!! sad.gif

After that the F1 has all those safety rules that made F1 a bit.. boring on the tv!

I like Moto GP now...... Valentino Rossi..... the Doctor Rules thumbsup.gif
REHVC
I was sad when that happened as well...
I still think F1 is exciting, so I still watch it!
I even got up in the middle of the night to watch the race live!

F1 thumbsup.gif
pascha
I was all the night translating games into english, till the race began. And 15 min later I fell asleep, because I was so tired. sad.gif wallbash.gif
gippa
hi REHVC

i am a very big f1 fan and didnt catch the race live as i was out for my birthday and got a bit rat-arsed clap.gif

but watched the race later on and enjoyed it . i was a big hill fan and have been watching f1 since 1993
superhyper9999
I'm still an F1 fan somehow smile.gif I have to be loyal to my wife. Her name's Elizabeth (Eliza for short), a 325CiConvertible so I have to be a Williams smile.gif hihihihi...
VanjaT630
I watch F1 since Schumacher first started winning, now I'm a bit disappointed because Ferrarri had a bad start ( remember the last season, everything was red), but this gives the opportunity for others to step in. I hope that he Renault team will be in top 3 at the end of this season. What do you all think? byebye.gif
gippa
well 1 thing that i am not is a Schumacher fan after he knocked hill of the track in 94 to become world champian by 1 point. so i am loving the start of the new f1 season and i hope Schumacher dosent win anything clap.gif
VanjaT630
Well, that was low and dirty, but Villneuve did the same thing to him in 98 i think, so he got what he deserved. But if he wasn't a great driver, he wouldn't have been a 6 time champion, would he?
freedom-in-05
haha im going this weekend to f1 its in bahrain but im not going for the race im going for the babes who r going for the race.... devil2.gif
REHVC
@Freedom: I would go for the babes as well (if I had the money) devil2.gif

About Schumi: I started to "hate" him as well the minute he had to knock Hill out of the race to win the championship. If you're a great driver, prove it by winning, not cheating.
Despite that he's a great driver, but I doubt he would be at the top all the time if he wasn't with Ferrari... As you've seen last season and this season if he isn't at the front of the field, he's not able to drive to the front quickly or even at all...
VanjaT630
Maybe, but I remeber a few seasons ago (when Hakkinen was champion), Schumi had to start the race last (engine failure), and at the halfway point he was 3. (third), and then had a flat tire! He could have been a winner. I believe he is tired of everything, he should retire. (he's been very long in this business)
REHVC
Schumi retire?
Wouldn't we all love that! thumbsup.gif wink.gif
VanjaT630
Well, he can't drive forever, can he? But his record will be a tough one to beat, that's for sure.
REHVC
I don't think anyone will ever break it...

@Freedom: Don't forget to take pictures for me! devil2.gif
freedom-in-05
wow didnt know the f1 cars where soooooooooooo LOUD hahaha my ears where going to fall off....heheh n the sun was burning hot hahaha butr it wass all worth had a lot of fun wid my friends....plus we got a few days off schoool hahah....

@REhvc ill upload them from my phone later..wink.gif.... devil2.gif
REHVC
QUOTE(freedom-in-05 @ Apr 3 2005, 06:35 PM)
wow didnt know the f1 cars where soooooooooooo LOUD hahaha my ears where going to fall off....heheh n the sun was burning hot hahaha butr it wass all worth had a lot of fun wid my friends....plus we got a few days off schoool hahah....

@REhvc ill upload them from my phone later..wink.gif.... devil2.gif
[right][snapback]117876[/snapback][/right]

I hope I'll be at a race some time as well!

Can't wait for the pics! laugh.gif
gippa
QUOTE(VanjaT630 @ Mar 30 2005, 02:18 PM)
Well, that was low and dirty, but Villneuve did the same thing to him in 98 i think, so he got what he deserved. But if he wasn't a great driver, he wouldn't have been a 6 time champion, would he?
[right][snapback]116798[/snapback][/right]

i think it was Schumacher that tried to knock villneuve of the track and ended up in the gravel trap in 97 and the only way that he has been world champion so many times is that he has always been in the best car at the time

Bahrain Grand Prix result (57 laps)

1. ALONSO Renault 1h19m18.531s

2. TRULLI Toyota +13.4s

3. RAIKKONEN McLaren +32.0s

4. R.SCHUMACHER Toyota +53.2s

5. DE LA ROSA McLaren +1m04.9s

6. WEBBER Williams +1m14.7s

7. MASSA Sauber +1 lap

8. COULTHARD Red Bull +1 lap
9. BARRICHELLO Ferrari +1 laps

10. MONTEIRO Jordan +2 laps

11. VILLENEUVE Sauber +3 laps

12. FRIESACHER Minardi +3 laps

13. ALBERS Minardi +4 laps

14. BUTTON BAR +11 laps
15. SATO BAR +30 laps

16. HEIDFELD Williams +32 laps

17. M.SCHUMACHER Ferrari +45 laps

18. FISICHELLA Renault +53 laps
19. KARTHIKEYAN Jordan +55 laps
20. KLIEN Red Bull did not start

schumacher out with a broken car lmao happy days
REHVC
@Gippa: LOL laugh.gif
Badgerman
Schumacher may be German but he is god of the race track, supported him since he started F1, and will never `stop no other driver can take a low level car and make it win. Oh and Hill was a twat, Im English and proud of it but hill was nothing with out a good car. Schumacher to win 2005 clap.gif
VanjaT630
I completely agree with you. Schumi just needs a boost, someone should give him a push. byebye.gif
gippa
QUOTE(VanjaT630 @ Apr 8 2005, 01:16 PM)
I completely agree with you. Schumi just needs a boost, someone should give him a push.  byebye.gif
[right][snapback]119621[/snapback][/right]

yes off the nearest cliff clap.gif
biby
Hi, here's another F1 fan!
I'm McLaren Mercedes fan! I hope this season will be better then couple of previous, "we" have better formula, and of course Montoya came.
Wile E. Coyote
Bit worried that the Ferraris look as if they might be back on the pace with the new car after San Marino. In saying that though, they didn't enter the gentlemen's agreement that another 8/9 teams had to cut down on testing and it's no wonder they were in good shape!

Come on Renault!!!!!
ArthurWill
QUOTE(Wile E. Coyote @ Apr 28 2005, 06:17 PM)
Bit worried that the Ferraris look as if they might be back on the pace with the new car after San Marino.  In saying that though, they didn't enter the gentlemen's agreement that another 8/9 teams had to cut down on testing and it's no wonder they were in good shape!

[right][snapback]124691[/snapback][/right]

Wonder if Ferrari will ever sign the agreement...for the rest of the teams on grid..testing is expensive...not only that they will have to pay for every mileage their chassis cover..but also for the extra cost in accomodation, transport...thats huge! It is a different story for Ferrari..they have their own testing track which is just beside their factory in Moranello...thats a huge advantage to them..they dun have to pay the air fare and accomodation for their engineers....let alone the nasty fare of shipping their chassis here and there....also Ferrari are in F1 not only for racing..they are in business as well...and i wonder if anyone will agree to do something which will take their advantage out of their hands... gathering.gif
ArthurWill
Wow...FIA and B.A.R have been fighting ever since the Imola GP....Jenson's chassis was found to be underweight when all the fuel being pump out from both the fuel tank and collector moment after the race....mf_argue.gif

Well...FIA won the court appeal later..and B.A.R. will be ban.gif from racing in both Spanish and Monaco GP....
Sad that this happen to them when they are on their way to resume the glory days they had last season... Jenson later reveal to media that he gave up his title hope this year.. crybaby.gif
VanjaT630
I can't believe what bad luck Michael Schumacher has lately.... First a rear blown tyre.... 2 laps later a front blown tyre. Thats bad luck... thumbdown.gif

But Raikonnen's driving was clap.gif ! Can't wait the next race...

byebye.gif
ArthurWill
I was keeping up with the Live Timing in F1.com...Michael was in 4th place....everything seems to be promising...at least a 3rd place would be possible... wow.gif then Michael's Ferrari let him down..wallbash.gif

Ferrari has been struggling this season...which is sad crybaby.gif but then Kimi has had a good race weekend,,at least one without any mechanical problems...and he deliver the win..showing us again the talent and potential he has to become a champion in the future.... thumbsup.gif Kimi.. wallbash.gif

By the way this is the Spanish GP results:

1. RAIKKONEN McLaren 1h27m16.830s

2. ALONSO Renault +27.652s

3. TRULLI Toyota +45.947s

4. R.SCHUMACHER Toyota +46.719s

5. FISICHELLA Renault +57.936s

6. WEBBER Williams +68.542s

7. MONTOYA McLaren +1 lap

8. COULTHARD Red Bull +1 lap

9. BARRICHELLO Ferrari +1 lap

10. HEIDFELD Williams +1 lap

11. MASSA Sauber +3 laps

12. MONTEIRO Jordan +3 laps

13. KARTHIKEYAN Jordan +3 laps

Retirements:
14. VILLENEUVE Sauber +15 laps

15. M.SCHUMACHER Ferrari +20 laps

16. ALBERS Minardi +47 laps

17. FRIESACHER Minardi +55 laps

18. LIUZZI Red Bull +57 laps

REHVC
I think Michael should have retired while he had the chance... This seems to be a bad season for him and might leave him with a bad result for an exit...
ArthurWill
QUOTE(REHVC @ May 9 2005, 08:15 PM)
I think Michael should have retired while he had the chance... This seems to be a bad season for him and might leave him with a bad result for an exit...
[right][snapback]127242[/snapback][/right]

I will have to agree with you REHVC...that Michael should have taken the chance to retire while he is a world champion last year...he should have did what other former champions failed to do... rolleyes.gif

However...personally i think Michael left nothing to prove to both himself or to the rest of the world...he has almost every single records in formula 1.. 10.gif ...except for the most pole positions held by the great Aryton Senna..

I would say that he still enjoy to race...time moves on and so does everything else...they just wouldn't stay the same as they were yesterday...to me Michael is the man of his era..and it might be that his era is coming to an end.. no doubt that he brought lots of fun and sweet memory for me..just hope that he wouldn't retire right after this season... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif at least not until my visit to the Australia GP next year to watch him racing LIVE for the 1st time ever...
VanjaT630
I think Ferrarri need to wake up before it's too late for them. I have no idea why their start to this season is so bad, but Schumacher shouldn't retire (it would be boring, this way, at least it's fun when he retires from a race).
boxieblue
this is 2007 and ferrari is on top again clap.gif
handikap
NOW 2010 OLD TOPÄ°C bash.gif
HeavensCloud
it was posted by the admin thats why its not being deleted even though nobodys posting on it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.