Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spawn Pls Anwer/ Others Are Welcomed Too!
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Videos
Why reply?
Spawn, one thing i am certain of that i am sure you haven't answered for this question. So you wont be writing same old answer for the same old question that is bein asked again and again.

I agree to your fact that mp4(mpeg4 ISO) is better that 3gpp (H263).

I know motorola fones (E398) has mp4 player but with concernin audio it dont support the official mp4 audio format AAC. Where as it only supports AMR (Yes you said that).
I will express my views on 2 good threads that posted on mp4 or 3gpp Video conversions.

1) mpegable X4 live- It maybe good for fones that support mp4 + AAC but it can't do a mp4 + AMR.
Lets not talk about 3gpp + AMR as its not my conern.
Since a conversion of mp4 play back unable to play in the fone because there is no audio sync.
Video Conversion of 3gpp + AMR video is sloppy especially in movies of faster frame rate.
Many said mpegable can do a job for E398.
yes it can, only in 3gpp but priority of quality is bad.

2) mp4 conversion using freewares- Besides the video/ audio cutting editing croping, and the end of the process you still get
a) A .avi video
cool.gif A .AAC (mp4) Audio
mp4 tool box- Adds them both, but it can't add a avi with AMR.
Converted a .avi (divx) / size (QCIF 176x144)->to mp4 video using mp4 tool box.
Play back in E398 video is smooth with good resolution yet no sound because no AAC in this fone.
* The video buffers meaning a slower transaction within frames that are high pitched then again you don't see a video quality reduction like 3gpp.

The video buffer is high when playing a 3gpp clip on E398 than playing a mp4 video clip. Please don't say its bacause the mp4 clip that i am playing don't have an audio so that the bit rate compromises more on video resulting a good video play back than 3gpp which has an AMR Audio. Bacause maximun AMR Audio takes 12kpbs so the rest of bit rate applies to Video. But E398 can play a media that supports up to 128 kpbs. So can i conclude that mp4 play back usses a balanced processing power than 3gpp?

What i need:
Simple, a software of any configuration method that can convert or add mp4 + AMR.
How about mp4 + mp3? how about playing a media that has mp4 Video 64kpbs and mp3 Audio 64kpbs? Sounds good!!!
One more i also need to lower down mp4 video frame/sec rate such to compromise with sound and no buffer of media in play back.

Hope you get what i am trying to say, thanks for readin if anyone else have a good solution, Thats what i been waiting for 8 months.

Where can i get the documentation of maxium mp4 player parameters set by motorola for E398?

Thank you
user posted image moved to downloads section

Please try and post in the correct forum
what is mpeg5 iso?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.