Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Simpsons Latest Episode.3.gp
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Videos
animaxt
i just encoded this today. somwone requested this in another topic i decided to make this available for all smile.gif

enjoy:

http://rapidshare.de/files/696069/simpson2.3gp.html
animaxt
... let me know if it works
ShaunConny
spot on m8!! excellent quality audio and video smile.gif how do u convert them to look so good? every time i try to convert the quality on my fone just goes terrible. great episoce also v funny:)
mummygirl
QUOTE(animaxt @ Feb 25 2005, 07:27 AM)
... let me know if it works
[right][snapback]106707[/snapback][/right]

Beautiful work as the man says so sharp and clear.Got anymore episodes of stuff?
animaxt
sure i'll upload the latest episode which just came out in a min smile.gif .. thanks for the feedback.. i'll try to make this one evenmore sharper then the last one.. ofcourse the amount of mb's will be kept as small as possible

edit. seems that the latest episode isn't out yet my bad .. i will convert it as soon as it's available. 28/02
mummygirl
QUOTE(animaxt @ Feb 25 2005, 01:13 PM)
sure i'll upload the latest episode which just came out in a min smile.gif .. thanks for the feedback.. i'll try to make this one evenmore sharper then the last one.. ofcourse the amount of mb's will be kept as small as possible

edit. seems that the latest episode isn't out yet my bad .. i will convert it as soon as it's available. 28/02
[right][snapback]106778[/snapback][/right]

Great thanks very much if you have any other full length episodes of any other programmes please ,please ,please upload .This is as good as it gets.Mummygirl
freedom-in-05
hey good vid man good quality eheh..u gotta llove the smpsons ahhaha...
freedom-in-05
hey good vid man good quality eheh..u gotta llove the smpsons ahhaha...
mummygirl
QUOTE(animaxt @ Feb 25 2005, 01:13 PM)

[right][snapback]106778[/snapback][/right]

OK I shall keep hoping and waiting.Do you have anything else already completed maybe even a Scooby-Doo episode or short film perhaps.Forgive me but i just had to ask. Mummygirl.
dlav99
Thanks animaxt, thats brilliant.
clap.gif notworthy.gif clap.gif 10.gif
serpo123
could some1 send me it in email plz coz it wont let me download
<snip>

plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz
clap.gif clap.gif byebye.gif

read forum rules:
-do not post e-mail
mummygirl
QUOTE(animaxt @ Feb 24 2005, 11:55 AM)
i just encoded this today. somwone requested this in another topic i decided to make this available for all smile.gif

enjoy:

http://rapidshare.de/files/696069/simpson2.3gp.html
[right][snapback]106464[/snapback][/right]

Have you managed to find any Scooby-doo stuff yet or similar?M.
GodsGift
hmmm, I get a problem with all of these simpson vids. As soon as it gets near 4 mins the video stops but the audio continues ... tried clearing more space on the phone mem in case its shared for use but to no avail !!!

any thoughts ?
stewilo2003
QUOTE(GodsGift @ Mar 1 2005, 10:52 AM)
hmmm, I get a problem with all of these simpson vids.  As soon as it gets near 4 mins the video stops but the audio continues ... tried clearing more space on the phone mem in case its shared for use but to no avail !!!

any thoughts ?
[right][snapback]107820[/snapback][/right]

i noticed this too but on the k700i if you move the joystick every now and then like once a minute then it should stay open.
b.dot
Will this work on the k700i? I don't know if I have enough space for this.
elton
Yes it does work on k7i,its very clear and the sound is good.
Might have to delete some stuff first tho,just press the volume button and make sure you have more than 27mb free.
mummygirl
QUOTE(elton @ Mar 3 2005, 06:16 AM)
Yes it does work on k7i,its very clear and the sound is good.
Might have to delete some stuff first tho,just press the volume button and make sure you have more than 27mb free.
[right][snapback]108475[/snapback][/right]

Have you managed to do anymore videos/full episodes that simpsons one was really neat.Mummygirl .I keep watchin and hoping for more.
ÈL ® ö B ì Ñ
Ooo more simpsons, cheers :D
mummygirl
QUOTE(ÈL ® ö B ì Ñ @ Mar 3 2005, 03:17 PM)
Ooo more simpsons, cheers :D
[right][snapback]108650[/snapback][/right]

Does anyone have any (full) smart movies to offer that could be downloaded to play on a nokia
animaxt
sorry for the long wait but it took awhile till the next episode was released. so here you go!

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2OIVBOJ...ST165P28LTZMPGP

ps. this file is a little bigger in size then the last one.. the quality is slightly better though =)

let me know what you think of it!
mummygirl
QUOTE(animaxt @ Mar 7 2005, 03:42 PM)
sorry for the long wait but it took awhile till the next episode was released. so here you go!

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2OIVBOJ...ST165P28LTZMPGP

ps. this file is a little bigger in size then the last one.. the quality is slightly better though =)

let me know what you think of it!
[right][snapback]109766[/snapback][/right]

Thanks thats nice.
freedom22
great video but which programe did you use to convert it. because i have some videos i want to convert but my converter sucks.
freedom-in-05
@freedom22 use mpeg4 or pv author really good.. thumbsup.gif
lerum
It has expired crybaby.gif
glennandre
can you upload both videos again please?? because they're both expired...

THANKS!!
soumikatoz
hmmmm
edwinjose_j
clap.gif clap.gif
Neo7ish
hmm...
Neo7ish
keep it up.
Neo7ish
good.
Neo7ish
smile.gif
Neo7ish
locked.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.