Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nokia 7610 Headphones
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Accessories
imranahmed5

I’m new here, great site. Especially the themes.

Nehow, I’ve had my 7610 for a couple of months and it’s a fantastic phone…….except the mp3 player. The phone has a Realplayer music system but I can’t use any of the dual headphones!!!!

It keeps on saying ‘enhancement not supported’. sad.gif

I’ve been told the 7610’s main drawback is that it has a mono rather than stereo system.

Is there any way I can improve the quality of the music and listen to it using a dual earphone set?

PLEASE HELP. I love my 7610, except I can’t listen to my music properly…grrrrr…..

imranahmed5

Erm….does anyone at least have a way around the music quality problem. I’ve heard that a programme called MP3 Ultra helps but can’t get a hold of it.

I have Ogg player. It doesn’t make much of a difference in quality. Still very tinny.

AZNTieN
have you tryed asking NOKIA they would know everything about NOKIA phones!
imranahmed5

I can't find the Nokia manufacturers number.

I need to know if they're going to bring out a mono-dual headphone anytime soon. The single headphone is useless for listening to music on the underground!

GT-[R]
for the dual headsets, u have to be lucky

u need to pick up a pair of AFTERMARKET fakes, hds-3 headset, and HOPE that the phone recognizes it and plays through both headphones

but trust me, its not worth the trouble, my friend has the 7610 and was lucky enough to pick up a set of fake hds-3s, the quality is HORRIBLE... my radio has better quality lol~
Evrae
You are wasting your time, if you want a mobile for music, get another brand or pick yourself up a brand new Nokia N70, beautiful or N90/91
AZNTieN
well you don't need to have nokia number just go to there web site at www.nokia.com
OzTurk
I had the same problem with the headsets, i bought 1 and when i came home and tried it on my phone, it said Enhancement not supported. Then i went to a sunday market near my area and bought a fake one which worked on the phone.

But check here on the Nokia site, a few Nokia Headsets

I dont know if you can buy from the site but if you cant, copy and paste the names of the Headsets onto ebay or somthing to buy them.
7610J.A.M
hi i am new

i have the nokia 7610 and can help u !

if u go into settings and then enhancement settings then activate head set
OzTurk
QUOTE(7610J.A.M @ Jul 6 2005, 05:06 PM)
hi i am new

i have the nokia 7610 and can help u !

if u go into settings and then enhancement settings then activate head set
[right][snapback]142160[/snapback][/right]

That doesnt work mate blink.gif
Saikrishna95
QUOTE (imranahmed5 @ Feb 9 2005, 09:49 AM) *
I’m new here, great site. Especially the themes.

Nehow, I’ve had my 7610 for a couple of months and it’s a fantastic phone…….except the mp3 player. The phone has a Realplayer music system but I can’t use any of the dual headphones!!!!

It keeps on saying ‘enhancement not supported’. sad.gif

I’ve been told the 7610’s main drawback is that it has a mono rather than stereo system.

Is there any way I can improve the quality of the music and listen to it using a dual earphone set?

PLEASE HELP. I love my 7610, except I can’t listen to my music properly…grrrrr…..

dixoncx
Not possible, i think...
sunnykhare12345
I didnt think so
abhishek521
What
sksahoozzz
sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif
sunnykhare12345
dont know
anil8664
Ask nokia care they help u.
sunnykhare12345
got it
myki_mj
software update.... laugh.gif
Ace1997
if your phone has 3.5 mm jack so use samsung c3303 champ earphone. they are best for musiclovers and have a great audio quality. but do not use any china mobile earphone. because they are harmful for ears.
soumyadeepbshn
cant say
jinxslave
busted_cop.gif gun_bandana1.gif
Lola31Lola
I didnt think so
nikz123
Ask nokia care they help you. smile.gif
symbiantweets
try nokia care center..
kaifiki
thumbsup.gif
AFRODITTA
ola
uf168
QUOTE (nikz123 @ Oct 10 2011, 07:00 PM) *

yes
uf168
QUOTE (nikz123 @ Oct 10 2011, 07:00 PM) *

yes
taniya_ahmed
i dont want headphone i have best one.... tongue.gif
taniya_ahmed
taniya_ahmed
Chirocool
contact to nokia care
and taniya stop spamming
taniya_ahmed
ei dhik chack ei dhick chak ei dhik dhik dhakak
or what punk?
dhik dhik dhika dhika...
your a$$ fika fika
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
cool siigy taniya
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.