Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Want The Old M9 Back!
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Mobile9 Discussion
universalrca
I need the m9 forums back grouphug.gif ... It was interesting... I left m9 bcoz of that surrender.gif
HTML
<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- Wide -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
style="display:inline-block;width:970px;height:90px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-8645413376141904"
data-ad-slot="9775066677"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>
deejssjyoutubechannel
yea... it seems.. a lot of friends have left mobile9 due to such things! they want their old styled m9 back
shankar72685
QUOTE (universalrca @ Nov 27 2013, 11:38 PM) *
I need the m9 forums back grouphug.gif ... It was interesting... I left m9 bcoz of that surrender.gif
HTML
<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- Wide -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
style="display:inline-block;width:970px;height:90px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-8645413376141904"
data-ad-slot="9775066677"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

WHAT'S PROBLEM FOR YOU IN THIS VERSION
MK_girl
I like the new M9. The design is more clean and regarding forum, I think it was jammed with unnecessary stuff and loaded with too many topics all over, that it was impossible to find anything. Now forum looks more organized and neat.
MaWaHe
QUOTE (MK_girl @ Dec 5 2013, 10:27 PM) *
I like the new M9.

What??????????????? wallbash.gif
shankar72685
MOBILE9 ADD BLOCKER for Android
"EXCLUSIVE APPLICATION FOR ANDROID"
Are you feel boring with lot of Adds in your smart phone WHILE BROWSING MOBILE9 & IN ANY OTHER APPS sad.gif
Dont worry install this app, then this will kick all of blody adds. READ ALL the DESCRIPTION for clarification
enjoy smile.gif
shankar72685
HI FRIENDS I WISH YOU

cheers.gif.
richard6680
clap.gif
vanko1972
QUOTE (MK_girl @ Dec 5 2013, 11:27 PM) *
I like the new M9. The design is more clean and regarding forum, I think it was jammed with unnecessary stuff and loaded with too many topics all over, that it was impossible to find anything. Now forum looks more organized and neat.

You are right, dear Anja.thumbsup.gif
shankar72685
Yes Ivan... smile.gif
vanko1972
Thanks Shankar.thumbsup.gif
alex-m9
papaap
alex-m9
fsf
Da_Aki
smile.gifsad.gifsmile.gifsad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.