Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tmc 339 : Open Topic
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Thememaking Challenge
Pages: 1, 2, 3
liapireas

Topic : Open Topic
Description : Choose a wallpaper of your own choice to make your theme.
Restriction : None

Topic choosen by mangotango7 the winner of TMC 337 clap.gif

Deadline for this topic is 11 November , 09:30 GMT. local Greece time. Check here for the timezone.

Confirmed Participants

1.hopeless19
2.SuvenduDas
3.Rahulanant83
4.Dineshforever90
5.Beauty1235
6.hunky_guy
7.fawad135
8.mahjubkhan
9.ArtOr96
10.Nicque_T7
11.ulyana2013
12.asu81
13.Lola31Lola
14.ArtOr96
15.thabull
16.Akela73
17.mangotango7
18.anulubi
19._Naz_
20.vvvRainDropsvvv
21.Yahont
22.dar777ina
23.Viola53
30. your name here !

From now please do not forget to add this Logo under your's TMC entry ,just copy the following code and pasted it aunder your description option !
Its compulsory for all !
You may choose one from the following upload ads HERE Post # 2, or choose the official winning entry below !!!!

CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?s=0&showforum=22][img]http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/1596/smallbannerv.jpg[/img][/url]

Good luck to all !!!!
liapireas
And a banner for your profile ! clap.gif

CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?s=0&showtopic=103263][IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/25hzpeh.jpg[/IMG][/url]
hopeless19
Yay open topic! I am working on a theme and I think I am in this week. smile.gif
SuvenduDas
Wow Great topic I like it! haha.gif

Lia Plz Add Me..... happy.gif
liapireas
GREAT .... added both of you !!!! smile.gif
Dineshforever90
Wonderful!
add me in dear lia!
Rahulanant83
I am in my favorite topic thank you Lara and Lia")
Beauty43492
It would be interesting!!! Add me in please!!! clap.gif
Nicque_T7
Love your new look Miss. Greece wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif serenade.gif
hunky_guy
nice topic 10.gif Plz add me in Lia ! wub.gif i try come up in time ! unsure.gif
btw cool siggy my old friend clapping.gif thumbsup.gif wub.gif
thabull
open topic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

(no more "can i use that?" hahahahahahaha)
hunky_guy
QUOTE (thabull @ Oct 29 2013, 07:59 PM) *

yeah indeed ! tongue.gif Lol laugh.gif
mangotango7
Yes Alex I think that this time everything will calm wink.gif
manoj8981841386
pleased to see such wonderful topic, some awesome theme would be front of us again! clap.gif
thanx to lara for choose such topic again.
Looks so cute your new siggy n ava dear lia. clapping.gif thumbsup.gif
Nicque_T7
QUOTE (thabull @ Oct 29 2013, 10:29 AM) *
open topic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Exactly Bro!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :D
liapireas
QUOTE (Nicque_T7 @ Oct 30 2013, 08:00 AM) *
QUOTE (thabull @ Oct 29 2013, 10:29 AM) *

Exactly Bro!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :D

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

This is the exact words Lara said to me when she proposed this topic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink.gif

Thanks for the compliments for my new look, it was time for a change don't you think ????? wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
walidahmed194
Add me in please .
anulubi
Add me!!! wow.gif wow.gif
@alex LOL!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
Rahulanant83
My Try- Window;s 8 Official Flower Theme

SCREENSHORT
GALLERY
thabull
@rahul..... looks very very nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you missed the signal and battery indicators.... they have visibility problem.. the users of the theme will have difficulty seeing them.... u can change them in a better color than the nokia default... wink.gif
and i got one suggestion.... the colors of the wally are a bit light... can you try the theme with dark text? i don't know what the result will be, but if you have the time (which you have plenty i guess) you can give it a try and see which one looks better..... wink.gif

but don't forget the battery and signal bars..... wink.gif

please also try a more matching digi clock and analog clock......
Beauty43492
Rahulanant83 so sunny and beautiful!!!well done!! clap.gif 10.gif
walidahmed194
@ Rahul : nice work on the theme. 10.gif
hopeless19
Rahul Nice work but I am agree with Thabull, there's much room for improvement.

My theme

Yburiath

Download link
Rahulanant83
@Rose- thanks alot dear wub.gif
@Ahmed - many thanks my friend wub.gif
@Alex and hope- thanks alot both of you i will keep your comments for my next theme smile.gif wub.gif

@hope- Great work thumbsup.gif
dar777ina
Rahulanant83- do not have such a phone, so try your topic. Very clean, bright theme!! thumbsup.gif
hopeless19 - great, beautiful, stylish work!! thumbsup.gif
SuvenduDas
Rahul Great Work! 10.gif
hopeless Awesome Work! 10.gif
Beauty43492
hopeless19 super work!!! well done!! 10.gif 10.gif
thabull
@hopeless.... absolutely perfect work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
fawad1235
my entry

DOWNLOAd LINK
Beauty43492
fawad1235 Excellent work!!! 10.gif 10.gif
hopeless19
Thank you all for your lovely comments. notworthy.gif

Fawad Very nice and clean theme, good work.
mangotango7
Anant Very beautiful color combo and wally! And I completely agree that the dark color of the text will be much better!

hopeless wow! outstanding work! wonderful! love it!

fawad theme looks great!!! good choice wally!

dar777ina
fawad1235 - Very nice work!! thumbsup.gif
fawad1235
thnk yew beauty

thnk yew hopeless

thnk yew mangotango7

thnk yew dar777ina
Nicque_T7
Lia - Lara is a smart girl and she often wins so seeing silly questions raised up again and again she chose for the open topic. Thankfully no one is going to ask this time, " CAN I USE THIS...????" ha ha ha laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
And yes changes are good and especially when it is so beautiful Miss. Greece. wub.gif thumbsup.gif

Rahul - Beautiful and elegant bro, love the purity about it but yes even I would like u to change the text color to a darker one, as to complement the theme use the darker shade of the present orange... and look into the matter that ThaBull pointed out above. He knows it better. clap.gif

Hopeless
- what a fine theme bro, its so PERFECT!!! love every single thing about it. LOST OF WORDS" notworthy.gif

Fawad - I always admire your work mate, Very nice theme.
clap.gif
SuvenduDas

TahirPrince
Nice its great that themers have no restrictions
Beauty43492
SuvenduDas Great work!!!well done!! 10.gif 10.gif clap.gif
mangotango7
Nicque thank you so much wub.gif

But in fact, these issues were only a pretext, and the main reason for my choice - was to see that every temmer loves the most, what theme are preferred for him. We can not always do an open topic, is also interesting to see how each party will do the job, as he expresses his thoughts.

But I really love and appreciate the sense of humor!

suven nokia forever! wow.gif ha ha! theme looks wonderful! perfect design and idea!
mahjubkhan
Hello smile.gif , Please add me in!!
My first try
Turbo

Screenshot(Carbide.ui)
Download Link
mahjubkhan
@Rahulanant83: Superb theme bro clap.gif clap.gif
mahjubkhan
@Hopeless19: Awesome theme clap.gif
@Fawad1235: Great theme clap.gif
@Suvendudas: Super theme clap.gif
dar777ina
SuvenduDas - awesome! very like to me! clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif
mahjubkhan - I think you use too much color wallpaper! Surely topic is difficult to read on your phone, and it would be good to make a normal size pictures. They are too stretched. mf_type.gif byebye.gif
Beauty43492
mahjubkhan very funny and nice work!!! clap.gif clap.gif but I agree with Darina, the wally's sizes are a little streched!! surrender.gif
hopeless19
Suvendu I like your theme a lot. Clever animation and superb color combo, a very good job.
And you know, Apple is not that bad haha laugh.gif
MahjubKhan Very nice theme, and I agree with Darina's suggestion.

And thank you all for your comments. notworthy.gif
mahjubkhan
QUOTE (dar777ina @ Nov 3 2013, 05:27 PM) *
mahjubkhan - I think you use too much color wallpaper! Surely topic is difficult to read on your phone, and it would be good to make a normal size pictures. They are too stretched. mf_type.gif byebye.gif

Thank you so much for your advice happy.gif
I solved some of the problem wink.gif
But i couldn't change the size of the wallpaper into normal wallbash.gif because the original picture are too big. if i change the pixel smaller then this it looks bad crybaby.gif
dar777ina
QUOTE (mahjubkhan @ Nov 4 2013, 09:42 AM) *

But i couldn't change the size of the wallpaper into normal wallbash.gif because the original picture are too big. if i change the pixel smaller then this it looks bad crybaby.gif

Reduce the selected image gradually, first to 50% and then again at 50% and use the transformation to a smart object.
hopeless19
QUOTE (mahjubkhan @ Nov 4 2013, 02:42 AM) *

The wallpapers look stretched, that means you didn't keep the ratio between height and width while making the image smaller. You can try in this way.
First open the image in photoshop. Then go to Image>>Image size and put a tick on the Constrain proportions box. Now either change the height or width from the upper boxes and press ok. This will give you a non-stretched smaller image.
deejssjyoutubechannel
majhub: bro just search for tut's regarding PS...you can find a lot...if you want moderate manipulation..techniques... of text effects and photo edits i can provide it to you! wink.gif

and if you want to learn better theme-ing you should seek anulubi's tut's on fb...
SuvenduDas
Rose, mangotango, mahjubkhan, darina, hopeless Many many thanks my dear friends! wub.gif

fawad Very Nice Work! 10.gif
mahjubkhan Great work bro but I agree with darina!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.