Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stc 116: The Olympian Greek Gods And Goddesses
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Symbian Theme Contest
Pages: 1, 2
choochin
byebye.gif How was that last round tricky topic? laugh.gif This round we are having easier topic which about The Olympian Greek Gods and Goddesses. Simply choose a God or Goddesses that you like their gifted power. However, you can also having more than one. It is up to you. To make it fun, you can also explain why you like it tongue.gif
As for your reference this is the example of The Olympian Greek Gods and Goddesses.

Topic: The Olympian Greek Gods and Goddesses
Description: No restriction. Anything related to Olympian Greek Gods and Goddesses be fine !

If you are new, please read & understand the updated Rules and Guidelines for this contest.

A final entries thread will be opened shortly where you place your finalized theme previews. Once posted in final entries, you cannot alter them at all. Deadline for final entries will be Monday, 23th September, 0300 GMT.

In this thread you can post your work in progress to receive comments and suggestions from others and also give your comments on others work too.

If you have any other question, feel free to post them here and we will try to help. If you know themers (S60, Series 40, UIQ) who might be interested in joining us for some fun, please tell them & provide them with a link to this thread. Thank you for helping to keep STC alive.

CODE
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88

Here is the banner and link for STC. You must copy and paste this code to your theme's description.
CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=88][img]http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files3/85431/Kr8gCJXep.png[/img][/url]

Example:

Confirmed Participants:
1. SuvenduDas
2. vinothvardha
3. thabull
4. RandyMabius
5. ulyana2013
6. manoj8981841386
7. saad_bd
8. dar777ina
9. Rahulanant83
10. RatiKant9
11. Dineshforever90
12. Viola53
20. Challenge to the winner! Add me in! =)

Happy theming! byebye.gif
SuvenduDas
Add Me Plz!
thabull
very interesting topic..... at least for me....... wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

choochin dear... may we clarify something? for people not to get confused.....

the olympians were Zeus, Mars, Afrodite, Demetra, etc....... these gods are also known as jupiter, mars, venus, diana.....
are the roman goods accepted or we stick strictly to the greek olympians?
(for me it's not really an issue cause it's my history and mythology, but people from other cultures may get confused, as i would be with oriental gods for example...)
choochin
QUOTE (thabull @ Sep 10 2013, 08:44 AM) *
the olympians were Zeus, Mars, Afrodite, Demetra, etc....... these gods are also known as jupiter, mars, venus, diana.....
are the roman goods accepted or we stick strictly to the greek olympians?
(for me it's not really an issue cause it's my history and mythology, but people from other cultures may get confused, as i would be with oriental gods for example...)

Glad that you like this topic. laugh.gif As far as I know is about the same but for naming is better to name with Greek but you can also put the Roman name in bracket. For example, Eros (Cupid).
RandyMabius
is thor is an olympian, cc
choochin
QUOTE (RandyMabius @ Sep 11 2013, 12:21 AM) *

I asked Google, and he replied in Greek that should be Zeus. Zeus hold hammer and create thunder as well, but in the description there are a little different between Zeus and Thor. It would be fine if you proceed with Thor. In your title you can state Zeus (Thor). smile.gif
vinothvardha
Add me in cc... happy.gif tongue.gif

is this image acceptable... ?

choochin
vinothvardha Added! laugh.gif Yes, you can use this image! Nice selection thumbsup.gif
vinothvardha
QUOTE (choochin @ Sep 12 2013, 05:44 PM) *
vinothvardha Added! laugh.gif Yes, you can use this image! Nice selection thumbsup.gif

ty dear.. laugh.gif
deejssjyoutubechannel
QUOTE (vinothvardha @ Sep 12 2013, 10:35 AM) *
QUOTE (choochin @ Sep 12 2013, 05:44 PM) *

ty dear.. laugh.gif

but edit it using anulubi's fx and topaz tut and adjust the brightness and contrast..you can find it on fb..anu's acc! wink.gif
thabull
QUOTE (RandyMabius @ Sep 11 2013, 09:21 AM) *

QUOTE (choochin @ Sep 11 2013, 11:57 AM) *
QUOTE (RandyMabius @ Sep 11 2013, 12:21 AM) *

I asked Google, and he replied in Greek that should be Zeus. Zeus hold hammer and create thunder as well, but in the description there are a little different between Zeus and Thor. It would be fine if you proceed with Thor. In your title you can state Zeus (Thor). smile.gif

you are wrong my dear choochin..... Thor is skandinavian god..... (equivalent to Zeus, but different to Zeus..... Thor didn't live in olympus.... Zeus didn't hold a hammer.... the hammer was the tool of his brother Hyphaistus.... god of fire and blacksmith)

sorry randy.... u got to find something relevant to greek or roman gods.....
choochin
thabull Thanks for correcting and RandyMabius sorry for that wrong info notworthy.gif I can't believe where do I got all those info from Google... surrender.gif My soul must be flew no where at that time... stretcher.gif chair.gif
jolansky
one pretty nice topic CC!!!!!!hope i can join this time but so busy with school works, hoping to join you sooner! thumbsup.gif
RandyMabius
QUOTE (choochin @ Sep 13 2013, 07:02 AM) *
thabull Thanks for correcting and RandyMabius sorry for that wrong info notworthy.gif I can't believe where do I got all those info from Google... surrender.gif My soul must be flew no where at that time... stretcher.gif chair.gif

no problem friends, i will go on the list given in the link of first post smile.gif
manoj8981841386
Can I use this wally
...ZEUS FROM GOD WAR GAME...
SuvenduDas
Can I use it?
saad_bd
I am Back After a long time Plz ADD me in... smile.gif

can i use this image???

Image (Andromeda)

details
thabull
QUOTE (SuvenduDas @ Sep 15 2013, 06:19 AM) *
Can I use it?

ofcourse you can sunebdu........

QUOTE (saad_bd @ Sep 15 2013, 06:39 AM) *

can i use this image???

Image (Andromeda)

details

saad..... i see you post a link from wikipedia for andromeda..... have you read the topic? have you read the link in wiki you have just posted?
if you have read these two things you know that there is no reason to ask if you can use an image of andromeda.......

please answer me.... by your posts, was andromeda a godess? (she was greek alright.... you have covered that part)
SuvenduDas
QUOTE (thabull @ Sep 15 2013, 11:17 AM) *
QUOTE (SuvenduDas @ Sep 15 2013, 06:19 AM) *
Can I use it?

ofcourse you can sunebdu........

QUOTE (saad_bd @ Sep 15 2013, 06:39 AM) *

can i use this image???

Image (Andromeda)

details

saad..... i see you post a link from wikipedia for andromeda..... have you read the topic? have you read the link in wiki you have just posted?
if you have read these two things you know that there is no reason to ask if you can use an image of andromeda.......

please answer me.... by your posts, was andromeda a godess? (she was greek alright.... you have covered that part)

Thanks bro I'll use this wally!
manoj8981841386
QUOTE (saad_bd @ Sep 15 2013, 09:09 AM) *

can i use this image???

Image (Andromeda)

details

glad to se you again saad BUT....
According to encyclopedia andromeda, she was'nt a goddes.
read it
and i think you have not read by concentrate the wiki you posted.
So its not correspond the task. According to the topic You may replace it.
saad_bd
First of all thanks for the info both of u @thabull and @manoj... smile.gif unfortunately i didn't read the topic correctly my fault sry for that... i just read the topic correctly... and looking for wallpapers smile.gif thanks again thumbsup.gif
saad_bd
can i use this wally

image (poseidon)
thabull
well saad, this is a tough one.... looks like poseidon, 'smells' like poseidon, but do i see a female? like a mermaid? if choochin and the rest will accept it (making poseidon a female hahahahahha in a very open and general view) it will be ok by me too.....
liapireas
Awesome topic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
manoj8981841386
QUOTE (liapireas @ Sep 16 2013, 12:27 PM) *
Awesome topic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

ohmy.gif wow lia. Glad to see you here. smile.gif
manoj8981841386
QUOTE (saad_bd @ Sep 16 2013, 08:48 AM) *
can i use this wally

image (poseidon)

nothing to say... Saad. Everything explained by alex .
I cannot accept your wally you posted,
but wait for others... What they think..t
saad_bd
@alex i am also confused about the gender of my wally it looks like female Poseidon that why i need suggestion i am not sure is it acceptable or not??? Waiting for choochins replies....... wacko.gif wacko.gif
saad_bd
@lia nyc to see u.. smile.gif
thabull
QUOTE (saad_bd @ Sep 16 2013, 06:17 PM) *
@alex i am also confused about the gender of my wally it looks like female Poseidon that why i need suggestion i am not sure is it acceptable or not??? Waiting for choochins replies....... wacko.gif wacko.gif

i thought you would be saad..... poseidon was a man according to greek mythology.....
this is why i told you that if everybody else say ok, it will be fine by me too....

in mean while why don't you keep looking for some other wallys?
manoj8981841386
QUOTE (saad_bd @ Sep 16 2013, 08:47 PM) *

in my view, i have seen many god/goddesses by searched on google, according to the task these image can be corresponed to the topic.Then why are you shorting out the unacceptable wallys... unsure.gif
keep searched and get a right image... Good luck... thumbsup.gif
saad_bd
ya i agree to both of u its much better to search a other image
choochin
saad_bd It is better you looks for other wally because Poseidon is a very strong man, full of muscle... As what being said by thabull and manoj your wally character is a women, that would be a very very very huge construction to turn a strong Poseidon into a slim women... tongue.gif

liapireas What a surprise to see you here! clapping.gif
manoj8981841386
...MY TRY....

DOWNLOAD
CARBIDE.ui
liapireas
QUOTE (choochin @ Sep 17 2013, 05:22 AM) *
liapireas What a surprise to see you here! clapping.gif

Hey CC ! byebye.gif
You have a Greek topic this time and I'm very interested to see all the awesome creations of
the STC's participants !!!! clap.gif

saad Did I just saw a woman poseidon or perhaps poseidon was gay ????? laugh.gif laugh.gif
thabull
QUOTE (liapireas @ Sep 18 2013, 04:58 PM) *
saad Did I just saw a woman poseidon or perhaps poseidon was gay ????? laugh.gif laugh.gif

you should say "drag queen" lia..... hahahahahahahahahaha

it's ok... saad already is looking for another wally, as he already had doubts about this weird poseidon......
Galina53
@manoj8981841386, exellent theme.Manoj! Well done and good luck! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
ulyana2013
Hi, dear friends! Manoj - Gorgeous theme! 10.gif
Choochin, add me pliz.
My theme!

Studio 2.2
Visit My Theme
liapireas
QUOTE (thabull @ Sep 18 2013, 06:03 PM) *

it's ok... saad already is looking for another wally, as he already had doubts about this weird poseidon......

haha.gif Or a transexual dear Alex !!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Yes I have seen that saad change his wally and he made a very nice theme too ! clap.gif
saad_bd
i already got my wally its Hephaestus... smile.gif

SuvenduDas

manoj8981841386
Hi,.... byebye.gif
galina thank you galina smile.gif
ulayan what a theme you made! wow.gif well done dear. 10.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
and thanx for the comment on my theme. thumbsup.gif
saad. Now its satisfied me. Ultimately you have picked the right element for the task.
Great wally thumbsup.gif
I have chosen hera. Hephaestus's mom... clapping.gif
suvendu oh so gorgeous theme you created. 10.gif well done...
saad_bd
OH GREAR WORK MANOJ clapping.gif

SuvenduDas: supab work nyc thumbsup.gif

ulyana2013 well try thumbsup.gif
SuvenduDas
@manoj8981841386 Thanks & ur theme's awesome!
@saad_bd Thank U....
aliciawwp
QUOTE (liapireas @ Sep 19 2013, 10:39 PM) *

haha.gif Or a transexual dear Alex !!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Yes I have seen that saad change his wally and he made a very nice theme too ! clap.gif

LOL! I almost chocked by my coffee watching this, guys! This is too funny! laugh.giflaugh.gif
saad_bd
QUOTE (aliciawwp @ Sep 20 2013, 07:22 AM) *
QUOTE (liapireas @ Sep 19 2013, 10:39 PM) *

LOL! I almost chocked by my coffee watching this, guys! This is too funny! laugh.giflaugh.gif

hahaha.....lolz gathering.gif
dar777ina
manoj8981841386 - great theme!! thumbsup.gif
ulyana2013 - good theme!! thumbsup.gif
SuvenduDas - excellent masterful job done!! thumbsup.gif smile.gif smile.gif
choochin dear, add Me in.
hemal5233
Rahulanant83
ohhhhh all lady admins are here hmmmmmm too much spaming also by u all huhu hahahaha :D

@cc-superrrrrrrb topic dear i start my work bt network and weather both are very poor here now a days...
.. hmmmm i will try to come join this week at proper time i am working on 12 of one God smile.gif
superrrrrb work by all of you my friends smile.gif
RandyMabius
i did the same with first post's pic, there was no other choice.

carbide

download
RandyMabius
manoj, great theme, awsm design clapping.gif
ulyana, beautiful work, wonderful godress clapping.gif wow.gif
SuvenduDas, wonderful theme and great elements clapping.gif thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.