Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tmc Week 332 : Open Topic
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Thememaking Challenge
Pages: 1, 2, 3
liapireas

Topic : Open Topic
Description : Choose a wallpaper of your own choice to make your theme.
Restriction : None

Topic choosen by Galina53 the winner of TMC 330 clap.gif

Deadline for this topic is 05 August , 09:30 GMT. local Greece time. Check here for the timezone.

Confirmed Participants

1.Dineshforever90
2.Nicque_T7
3.SuvenduDas
4.dhanmoni99
5.hemal5233
6.thabull
7.anulubi
8.manoj8981841386
9.Galina53
10.saad_bd
11.ulyana2013
12.Ratikant9
13.princeabid708
14.manoj8981841386
15.mangotango7
16._Naz_
30. your name here !

From now please do not forget to add this Logo under your's TMC entry ,just copy the following code and pasted it aunder your description option !
Its compulsory for all !
You may choose one from the following upload ads HERE Post # 2, or choose the official winning entry below !!!!

CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?s=0&showforum=22][img]http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/1596/smallbannerv.jpg[/img][/url]

Good luck to all !!!!
liapireas
And a banner for your profile ! clap.gif

CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?s=0&showtopic=102830][IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/28u1w0j.jpg[/IMG][/url]
Dineshforever90
wow awesome topic wow.gif
add me in dear lia
smile.gif
Nicque_T7
Did I hear open topic..........???? cool wow.gif
Count me in Miss. Greece. wub.gif
SuvenduDas
Dear lia
Add me in Plz!
dhanmoni99
Dear Lia Please Count me in...
dhanmoni99
smile.gif
hemal5233
plz dear lia add me in
awesome topic
thabull
open topic? interesting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@dhanmoni...... this theme is uploaded at 6th of july my friend...... it's not a new theme.........

i don't know if it's going to be valid for this contest...... i can understand your disapointed, cause you failed to enter the "abstract" contest with this theme too, but imo, you should make a brand new theme (perhaps edit the colors and use a new wally) so you won;t have problems with the rules.... wink.gif
liapireas
dhamoni I was going to say the exact same thing Alex said. Why are you in a big hurry, you have plenty of time until this TMC ends ! byebye.gif
anulubi
wooow!!open topic!!!!cool! add me in lia! wow.gif wow.gif
liapireas
QUOTE (anulubi @ Jul 23 2013, 09:35 PM) *
wooow!!open topic!!!!cool! add me in lia! wow.gif wow.gif

Nice all the pros are here again !!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
dhanmoni99
Ok I will try it...@lia and thabull
manoj8981841386
wow this is here where everybody can prove themeselve.
So pleased to see.
Add me in.
hemal5233
My Entry @ Tmc Week 332 : Open Topic

Download
Nicque_T7
QUOTE (hemal5233 @ Jul 24 2013, 11:23 AM) *
Download

Go Super Theme.....???? You mean theme with live wallpaper in it!!!! As far as I know the Go Dev team haven't shared the secret of adding live wall into the theme with the public till now.. this trick is available with only few selected themers who create theme under Go. Even online theme factory dont do it........ Anyways cool theme, I have those icons too and u have used them very smartly to match the walls. It I get time then I shall try to make an android theme this time. thumbsup.gif wink.gif
dhanmoni99
My new Entry

MUSIC by DHN
Carbide.ui
dhanmoni99
@all Is entry valid if I don't provide the "Theme screenshot which is made with Nokia programs or other programs"..?
Nicque_T7
QUOTE (dhanmoni99 @ Jul 25 2013, 06:56 PM) *
@all Is entry valid if I don't provide the "Theme screenshot which is made with Nokia programs or other programs"..?

As a rule u must rules.gif
by the way very nice theme!! clap.gif
hemal5233
QUOTE (Nicque_T7 @ Jul 25 2013, 04:32 PM) *
QUOTE (hemal5233 @ Jul 24 2013, 11:23 AM) *
Download

Go Super Theme.....???? You mean theme with live wallpaper in it!!!! As far as I know the Go Dev team haven't shared the secret of adding live wall into the theme with the public till now.. this trick is available with only few selected themers who create theme under Go. Even online theme factory dont do it........ Anyways cool theme, I have those icons too and u have used them very smartly to match the walls. It I get time then I shall try to make an android theme this time. thumbsup.gif wink.gif

thank u sooooo much brother
very happy to heard that u also trying to make android theme
now i will get 1 opponent weightlift.gif
Hahahahhaaaa
Sory for RIP english
dhanmoni99
Thank you Nicque.
Galina53
Hi to all! I have made very simple theme with my favourite cat breed the British . I am the happy owner of such cat by name of Katka ( Under the passport The coquettish girl of all stars ). Certainly, my theme does not concern a category of super themes. But I hope it will be pleasant to all who loves cats. Because better than cats can be only cats ! laugh.gif

Carbide

Gallery
Galina53
@hemal5233, I trust you. Probably It is a super theme. thumbsup.gif laugh.gif

@dhanmoni99, You have very small size of preview. I do not see your theme.
dhanmoni99
@Galina Its 1600x1200..... ohmy.gif
Dineshforever90
@hemal very nice work bro! clap.gifthumbsup.gif
@dhanmoni very beautiful theme bro! clap.gifthumbsup.gif
@Galina no galina no it's not simple it's exellent dear! clap.gifwow.gif Fab theme! clapping.gifthumbsup.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (dhanmoni99 @ Jul 27 2013, 02:26 AM) *
@Galina Its 1600x1200..... ohmy.gif

Here that I see.

Dineshforever90, thanks,Dinesh! Probably, you love cats! laugh.gif
dhanmoni99
Sorry Galina I m unable to understand whats the problem is..... ohmy.gif
I see nothing problem with my preview..... ohmy.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (dhanmoni99 @ Jul 27 2013, 03:30 AM) *
Sorry Galina I m unable to understand whats the problem is..... ohmy.gif
I see nothing problem with my preview..... ohmy.gif

You see the big size of preview at a forum?
dhanmoni99
Yah...! I can clearly see my big size preview in this forum....
hemal5233
QUOTE (Dineshforever90 @ Jul 26 2013, 05:59 PM) *
@hemal very nice work bro! clap.gifthumbsup.gif

thanx alot brother
thabull
QUOTE (dhanmoni99 @ Jul 26 2013, 05:34 PM) *

i can't..... i see what galina sees.....
if u like it small u can leave it, but it won't help you to get votes since noone will be able to see anything..... wink.gif
hemal5233
QUOTE (dhanmoni99 @ Jul 26 2013, 08:04 PM) *

@dhanmoni99 no brother its so small preview cant see your theme and elements
can u add new one with large preview?
dhanmoni99
Its may be due to the Image upload website.... ohmy.gif
Plz suggest me some website other than Dumpyourphoto.com, Pixiator.com.... smile.gif Because this two site did not work in my mobile.... smile.gif
Dineshforever90
@dhanmoni bro imageshack.us best hoting site thumbsup.gif
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jul 26 2013, 07:16 PM) *
Dineshforever90, thanks,Dinesh! Probably, you love cats! laugh.gif

ya galina ur right! tongue.gif
dhanmoni99
Is it clearly seen...? @Galina,Thabull
thabull
QUOTE (dhanmoni99 @ Jul 26 2013, 06:56 PM) *

yes... this is normal size now !!!!!!!!! thumbsup.gif
hemal5233
QUOTE (dhanmoni99 @ Jul 26 2013, 09:26 PM) *

yes now it look clear
try to upload other previews
liapireas
hemal5233 Nice work buddy ! clap.gif
dhanmoni99 Nice one my friend, but your preview is very small, try bigger please. I upload at tinypic for instance.
And Nicque is right about the screenshots of carbide.
Galina53 I love it, I always had a thing with wooden themes !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10.gif
Galina53
@dhanmoni99, You look through a forum from the mobile device?

@liapireas, thanks,dear Lia! I well understand that this theme not format a competition TMC. But in my opinion the cat such beautiful that more ornaments is not required. smile.gif
anulubi
hemal nice theme!!nice icons!!loved it! 10.gif
galina wow!!!!beautiful theme dear!!!loveee it!!! 10.gif i'm a cat lover btw.i've two of'em smile.gif
dhanmoni very nice theme!!nice wallp choice!! 10.gif try http://www.imgxc.com/

my theme smile.gif

Download
dhanmoni99
My new Entry
Hope U like it... smile.gif

Music by DHN
Carbide.ui
RandyMabius
QUOTE (dhanmoni99 @ Jul 27 2013, 02:54 AM) *
My new Entry
Hope U like it... smile.gif

Music by DHN
Carbide.ui

great theme, it reminds my previous theme, could you change the default icon or its constant for it, i suggest to add icon, it will result in excellent
Galina53
QUOTE (RandyMabius @ Jul 27 2013, 06:29 PM) *
great theme, it reminds my previous theme, could you change the default icon or its constant for it, i suggest to add icon, it will result in excellent

In these phones there is no possibility to change and add icons. The program for 40S gives very limited possibilities. Therefore it is better to use that is provided by the software of phones.

@anulubi, very interesting theme! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Thanks you for comments! wub.gif
saad_bd
wow great entry's...competition getting tufter day by bay... tongue.gif lia add me in please

guys i need a help...i have download a plugin named (ItalianLab Belle Plugin v5.1.0) for carbide but i don't know how to install it or where to put it becoze i didn't find any installer file inside????? :help:
Galina53
QUOTE (saad_bd @ Jul 27 2013, 07:51 PM) *
wow great entry's...competition getting tufter day by bay... tongue.gif lia add me in please

guys i need a help...i have download a plugin named (ItalianLab Belle Plugin v5.1.0) for carbide but i don't know how to install it or where to put it becoze i didn't find any installer file inside????? :help:

What version of the program You use?
RandyMabius
QUOTE (saad_bd @ Jul 27 2013, 05:51 AM) *

i use this too, it much better, first close the carbide.ui, extract the zip and copy or cut the folder which contains subfolder and files to nokia/carbide.ui symbian/eclipse/plugins
now run carbide.ui
ulyana2013
Hi, dear friends! Very interesting and beautiful workS! clap.gif 10.gif 10.gif
Lia, add me pliz!
My theme.

Studio 2.2

Visit My Theme
saad_bd
QUOTE (RandyMabius @ Jul 27 2013, 11:52 AM) *
QUOTE (saad_bd @ Jul 27 2013, 05:51 AM) *

i use this too, it much better, first close the carbide.ui, extract the zip and copy or cut the folder which contains subfolder and files to nokia/carbide.ui symbian/eclipse/plugins
now run carbide.ui

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY FRIEND smile.gif
liapireas
ulyana2013 Great theme, very cute as well ! clap.gif
Galina53 thumbsup.gif
dhanmoni99 Now it looks great ! clap.gif
anulubi Gorgeous theme Anu, I love the retro feeling that all that antique frame gives ! 10.gif
Check the date colour which is not visible at all .... well and secondly (my personal opinion of course),
I think the your ornament choice for both of your statusbars are not the ideal, plus in the upper statusbar is somehow badly cut for my taste. unsure.gif
dhanmoni99
Thanks lia.. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.