Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zip2jar For Noobs
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Softwares
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Err0r
heres a batch i made to convert zip 2 jar.. very easy to use
GeniusOne
hey thats a good idea, nicely done i hope that solves some of the zip file questions.
bahgger
8=======D
REHVC
Would you be so kind as to keep these kinds of comments to yourself instead of poluting our forum with them!?!
branas
lol...don't you just have to rename the extension from .zip to .jar?? ppl can't do this?
stewy
QUOTE(branas @ Feb 7 2005, 04:52 PM)
lol...don't you just have to rename the extension from .zip to .jar??  ppl can't do this?
[right][snapback]101404[/snapback][/right]

yeah but sum ppl dont no how to get the extension to show, thats y they cant do it! its no good jus tellin them to rename it! thats y there gettin confused!!
REHVC
There's a thread by Adonisdemon to teach people how to do this by hand (so people can choose to do it by hand or using the program):

http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...topic=10242&hl=

I've asked Adonisdemon to add this thread (for the program) to his thread.
the_phantom1
thanks lool
dragon11
thanks you help me so much 10.gif
whorocks
i'm not so much so a noob that i can't follow instructions i followed every way and untill now i cant even play the game. the prob is the files are always and already in .jar but it always ends up in MY PICTRES and i cant move it to the games folder or the applications folder....damn i need alot of help

OK I:M BEING LAME..... i just found out what went wrong after half an hour trying to use my own methods of converting the files and by using your styles and of course i was doing something else if not it wouldn't take up to half an hour.
1. i dled some themes so i saved in my pics
2. i dled the games and wanted to transfer them and only after half an hour the reason i found out why even though the files were already converted to jar for like more than 7 times was that i saved in the PICTURES folder.....

How dumb can a noob get?
lol i just got my bluetooth device.
let my half an hour be a lesson to you noobs
anyway this forum is amazing, keep it up
MightyVibesCHjazzzz
I would just say........no fuss, stick to the program (the zip2jar program I mean) and don't worry about any comments concerning how easy it is to rename. There is NOTHING EASIER then zip2jar.
Believe me.....I know. Tried that renaming stuff they tried to explain, but instead of explaining a 100 times, this saves the trouble.

Good one!!!
MightyVibesCHjazzzz
HeHe!!!! Finaly learned how to rename and stuff. Was quite easy, afterwards. But then again, now even more I realize how 10.gif this zip2jar thing is.
Just imagine: You have downloaded about 100 files you wish/have to rename. Would you really want to rename manualy or just use this absolutly fab app for renaming the files?

..............No?.....Didn't think so!

GAME ON......!!!!!
ants
zip2jar should help a lot of people having trouble renaming files. Good work wink.gif
vinnieza
Cool thumbsup.gif, good idea, wouldn't have thought of that thumbsup.gif
wajahat naqvi
i m still having problem.am i supposed to copy all files to mobile,i have k750i n i m using usb cable.solve my prob plz
wior
so lol...I've got game in zip with files inside, I can rename it to jar(its easy) but I can't make jad because:
,,File not found: unzip32.dll"
so WAZZUP?
dealmydope
its so easy ! tnx man !!!!!
delboy1962
QUOTE(Err0r @ Feb 6 2005, 11:38 AM)
[right][snapback]101042[/snapback][/right]

Many thanks for this zip file, solved all my problems putting apps into phone. delboy1962
hellbound123
i have a moterola v3 and i can create the jar files but i cant get em on 2 the phone because it keeps sayin: unsurported media type
even tho i got the same types of game already on my phone.

can some1 help plz!
maayongadlaw
thanx a lot.now i know already how to convert .zip files to .jar file.my only problem now is how can i convert .zip files to .sis file coz i also have a N6600 phone.can someone please teach us how to convert .zip to .sis?thanx again!!!!! clap.gif
adonisdemon
]how can i convert .zip files to .sis file coz i also have a N6600 phone.can someone please teach us how to convert .zip to .sis

go to programming school.
daniel18
a noob just wanting to confirm..

i've created a folder in my desktop, turned off the hide extensions on folder options, placed every downloaded game (all is in .jar filetype) in the folder, placed the zip2jar program inside, then used the zip2jar program..
the program said it was successful..
is this correct?
problem over? solved?
i don't have a cable nor a bluetooth device, a friend of mine has one so i'm to send it to her over ym then send it to me 2 days from now..
just wanted to confirm if i'm doing things correctly..
adonisdemon
(all is in .jar filetype)

if it is already a .jar file, then you don't need to do anything else.
ponchocolate
hey thx i learn hoe to use the program and like you said it is the most easy thing in the world thx 10.gif clap.gif
midnite_stryker
i renamed the files correctly and even tried the zip2jar thingy but when i use pc suite to insall it says 'file corrupted'..the same thing for all the .zip files i downloaded..but the .sis works fine..can somebody pls tell me what have i gotten wrong here? i'm using Nokia 7610 btw.
adonisdemon
don't install java files using pc suite.
midnite_stryker
oh okay..thanks..but i've installed java using pc suite before and it worked fine..i also tried sending the file to inbox and running it from there but it still says 'file corrupted'..is there any other way for me to do it?
adonisdemon
most likely that version won't work on your model.
midnite_stryker
darn just what i feared..anyway thanks a lot! :-)
Swiss88
The problem is i've got a samsung d900 and don't know how i get them in the right folder
the jad files en jar files all are coming in other files
instead of games or something but i can't set them int that folder

please help me
callychia
izit zip 2 jar's method same as win rar's file convert to jar file?
svr01
Is there a convert program to convert .sys to .jar ? I want it for Symbian os 60 3rd .
adonisdemon
no there isn't.
it's not that simple.
ssjnel
QUOTE(Swiss88 @ Oct 7 2006, 08:28 PM)
The problem is i've got a samsung d900 and don't know how i get them in the right folder
the jad files en jar files all are coming in other files
instead of games or something but i can't  set them int that folder

please help me
[right][snapback]242498[/snapback][/right]

any luck ?
samansp
click on download
When you have the save dialog bos rename to the file xxxx.jar
then select file type to all files
easy
RazBGD
noobs?oh its you Albert Einstein,havent recognized you laugh.gif tongue.gif
betzel
thank alot really helped 10.gif
melimouche
Hello, I'm downloading games on mobile9 but the problem is that I can't chang winrar files into jar files... I've read the explenations to do this but I don't understand how i've got to change this... My Phone is a K800.

Is there anybody who can help me???
chris4zoe
how do you put games on a siemens benq e61, ive tried but there coming up as a yellow file with a question mark on and it wont let me install them. PLZ HELP ME
chris4zoe
how do u put games on a benq e61 help me.
e mail me if you find out
chris07896576677<email snipped>.co.uk
PLZ HELP ME
i wanna play games
thanks
soulfly6ft3
QUOTE(Err0r @ Feb 6 2005, 02:38 AM)
[right][snapback]101042[/snapback][/right]

thanks alot!!! great! rules.gif 10.gif
chocolatecreampie
very very helpfull..
great idea! thumbsup.gif

perhaps i should post the link to this on each game comment laugh.gif
Johnaras22
hi. i am just too noob. i have downloaded a game but itsin zip. how can i make it into jar? please somebody answer my question!!!
mstakr
QUOTE(wajahat naqvi @ Oct 29 2005, 11:56 AM)
i m still having problem.am i supposed to copy all files to mobile,i have k750i n i m using usb cable.solve my prob plz
[right][snapback]163919[/snapback][/right]
mstakr
1.gif man this sucks after downloading the zip file and putting this program what shuold i do witch file 2 transfer to my w900 the hole file or what helpppppppp
adonisdemon
QUOTE(Johnaras22 @ Apr 7 2007, 11:01 AM)
hi. i am just too noob. i have downloaded a game but itsin zip. how can i make it into jar? please somebody answer my question!!!
[right][snapback]308567[/snapback][/right]

QUOTE(mstakr @ Apr 12 2007, 08:42 PM)
1.gif  man this sucks after downloading the zip file and putting this program what shuold i do witch file 2 transfer to my w900 the hole file or what helpppppppp
[right][snapback]311924[/snapback][/right]

try this:

http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...topic=10242&hl=
tac91au
um just a tip, in the prgram it says put the zip2jar in the zipped file, might want to tell people that he doesnt have to go inside, maybe say
go to desktop>right click>new Folder>put the zip and zip2jar in there> then run program, took me 2 minutes to realise that zip2jar doesnt go inside the folder smile.gif
jonard02
HOW/WER CAN I GET WINRAR/WINZIP FOR MY N93??? HELP ME !! crybaby.gif
quocanh_teenviet
that's cool. I have to found it more time! thank a lot!
shyguy44
searched for my phone model nokia 6230i and only a couple of game showed up.

Donwloaded them both and used the batch file to convert to jar then sent them to my phone but had to send to images as couldnt browse to games, none of the games worked is there something i am doing wrong.

Does the game have to go in games or can it be opened in any folder on your phone. the file shows on phone with a question mark.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.