Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wpc Week 310 - H,a,l,f,c,g
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > Wallpaper Competition
Pages: 1, 2, 3
AMDOMINATOR

Welcome To WPC Week 310

The Topic Was Suggested Manjuraja By And Selected By Galina53

• Topic - H,A,L,F,C,G As First Letter Of Your Topic
  • Description - Make A Wally Choosing One Of The Above Six Letters As The First Letter Of Your Topic. Eg. Letter G: Wpc Week 308 : Green
  • Restriction - None
  • Resolution - Landscape

• This Week Animations Are Permitted
  • This Topic Ends On June 23rd 2013

♥~All Mobile9 Members Are Welcome To Join WPC~♥

If You Are New And Thinking Of Joining, Don’t Be Scared We All Have To Start Somewhere
And This Is A Good Place To Have Some Fun While You Learn How To Make Wallpapers.

What is the WPC?
WPC Is Wallpaper Challenge
In short - It Is A Graphic Composition And Manipulation Contest.
You Should Make A New Wallpaper By Manipulating / Changing / Adding / Combining And Compose Different Images That Fit With Each Weeks Topic.
If You Are Skilled In Graphic Arts You Can Of Course Create A Wallpaper From "Scratch".

We Recommended Using "Photoshop"
Other Image Editing Softwares Such As GIMP, Pain.net Can Also Be Used

Before You Enter Please Read The Rules And Make The Wallpapers According To The Resolutions Mentioned
If You Have Any Questions Please Ask Here And The Mangers / Experienced Participants Will Try To Answer Your Questions As Best As They Can.
But Don’t Foget The Most Important Thing About Taking Part In WPC Is To Learn And Experiment, Master New Skills And At The Same Time Have Some Fun wow.gif

IMPORTANT!!!

You Need To Add This Banner At The Description With Your Entry

◄~Copy And Paste The Code Below To Your Description~►

CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?showforum=103][img]http://i55.tinypic.com/28a40p3.jpg[/img][/url]
AMDOMINATOR
If You Guys Have Any Further Questions Then Let Me Know
Also Please Mention The Letter You've Chosen Here At The Fourm And At The Description Of At The Gallery.
MGRomy
nIcE tOpiC... thumbsup.gif
MK_girl
clap.gif Cool topic indeed ! Well suggested, Galina. clap.gif
lalji1561
Nice topic, please add me in.
uploadertn
Hello folks ,
im new new in this forum ,
im a designer , work on photoshop
sweeped this forum and found the wallpapers contests and they are my fav
would like to join but like i said im new and i dn't know anything ,
can you please guide me ? ! would like to know better about the toppic of this contest and how to join ? !
thanks
Emopintu95
nice topic i want join this...please add me.
Galina53
Hi to all! I have chosen this theme because it would be desirable a variety in wall-paper. I choos letter 'A', topiс Automotive I have made Audi smile.gif

Originals

Gallery
deejssjyoutubechannel
Galina-awesome wally galina .. great blending dear :D awesome start wink.gif
Akvishwas
please add me in smile.gif
I choos letter 'G' thumbsup.gif
AMDOMINATOR
Guys Don't Forget To Mention The Letter You've Chosen In The Description At The Gallery
Dineshforever90
@Galina Exellent work! wow.gifthumbsup.gif
My Entry
I Pick "A" Latter Topic "Advertisements" Because I Waiting For This Topic.

download
originals
Galina53
@Dineshforever90, exellent work! I see that you refer to a theme of week. Therefore, that all was clear I want to show, how in the original looks topic by Raja.There is no necessity to search for week with such letter which you have chosen.

Dineshforever90
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jun 19 2013, 07:20 PM) *
@Dineshforever90, exellent work! I see that you refer to a theme of week. Therefore, that all was clear I want to show, how in the original looks topic by Raja.There is no necessity to search for week with such letter which you have chosen.

no galina no i want this topic i waiting long for this topic and i not check raja's suggest topic i select Wpc Week 180 - Ad Campaign
manjuraja
Dinesh - Yes you can select any of the six letters given!

Samples
A - Advertisements, Automobiles,etc.,
H - Halloween, Hunting, Horse, Humour, etc.,
F - Fire, Fun, Fantasy, Fashion,etc.,

Hope you will get a clear picture of the topic!! As Amdo instructed, Mention the letter with your choice in the description of your upload!! thumbsup.gif
Dineshforever90
QUOTE (manjuraja @ Jun 19 2013, 08:01 PM) *
Dinesh - Yes you can select any of the six letters given!

Samples
A - Advertisements, Automobiles,etc.,
H - Halloween, Hunting, Horse, Humour, etc.,
F - Fire, Fun, Fantasy, Fashion,etc.,

Hope you will get a clear picture of the topic!! As Amdo instructed, Mention the letter with your choice in the description of your upload!! thumbsup.gif

ok bro i change description but i really not check ur post i wanted to make this wally
dhanmoni99
Can I make new wallpaper with these latter...?
Galina53
@Dineshforever90, I only have written that there is no necessity to choose any week. It is necessary to be guided only by LETTERS. I so have understood a task which was put by Raja.
Dineshforever90
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jun 19 2013, 08:08 PM) *
@Dineshforever90, I only have written that there is no necessity to choose any week. It is necessary to be guided only by LETTERS. I so have understood a task which was put by Raja.

ok galina thank you
plz tell me my entry are valid or not
Galina53
QUOTE (Dineshforever90 @ Jun 20 2013, 03:44 AM) *
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jun 19 2013, 08:08 PM) *

ok galina thank you
plz tell me my entry are valid or not

Certainly, valid. thumbsup.gif I have specified only that other participants did not search for theme of week which begin on these letters.
manjuraja
Yours is a valid entry bro!!

I have some suggestions regarding your work!! The Axe Duo bottle colour looks so odd!! Do change the colour to fit with the background!! Skyblue is not that much perfect!! This is only my opinion!!

If possible, You can choose some other images to modify your entry!! Waiting to see your creativity bro! wub.gif
Dineshforever90
thank you raja and galina wub.gif
manjuraja
Dhanmoni - Ofcourse you can!! Select your favourite Letter, Choose a theme and it must begin with that letter!!
Eg - C - Cartoon, etc., thumbsup.gif
yash_raj_singh
interestin bt a bit of confusing topic..... wallbash.gif
uploadertn
This is my entry , i chose The topic Assassin's creed for the letter A
i hope it's valid

Gallery

wink.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (uploadertn @ Jun 20 2013, 06:44 AM) *
i hope it's valid

It will be valid only after we will see your originals. I recommend to you for loading on a forum to reduce the size.
uploadertn
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jun 19 2013, 02:20 PM) *
QUOTE (uploadertn @ Jun 20 2013, 06:44 AM) *
i hope it's valid

It will be valid only after we will see your originals. I recommend to you for loading on a forum to reduce the size.

Sure thing , thanks

this is the outcome :

the originals :

Gallery

i had a problem , when i uploaded it in gallery , i actually filled the description and added the sign and originals , but when i go to uploaded image there is not description sad.gif what's wrong ?

Galina53
QUOTE (uploadertn @ Jun 20 2013, 09:46 AM) *
i had a problem , when i uploaded it in gallery , i actually filled the description and added the sign and originals , but when i go to uploaded image there is not description sad.gif what's wrong ?

1.Now you have made very small size for viewing.
2.It is necessary to give originals the latent reference.

The site does not accept the reference from some exchangers. Through what exchanger you loaded originals into the description?
dhanmoni99
Finally I make an Advertisement wallpaper of Lumia 925....
Upload it soon....
nazarenko
'Galina53' very nice wally!
'Dineshforever90' excellent work!
'uploadertn' cool wally!

my letter "G" - green fantasy

Originals

Download
uploadertn
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jun 19 2013, 10:54 PM) *
QUOTE (uploadertn @ Jun 20 2013, 09:46 AM) *

1.Now you have made very small size for viewing.
2.It is necessary to give originals the latent reference.

The site does not accept the reference from some exchangers. Through what exchanger you loaded originals into the description?

i uploaded in imageshack.us !
Galina53
@nazarenko, exellent wally,Tatjana! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

QUOTE (uploadertn @ Jun 20 2013, 10:47 PM) *
i uploaded in imageshack.us !

From imageshack.us the reference are accepted. Try to edit once again. If the situation persists -no add originals in the description. It-not is obligatory.
dhanmoni99

Original
Download
dhanmoni99
When I copy n paste the banner link to my file then the banner was not appear...? I copy the whole link first to last...!!! What should I do...?
Galina53
QUOTE (dhanmoni99 @ Jun 21 2013, 12:18 AM) *
When I copy n paste the banner link to my file then the banner was not appear...? I copy the whole link first to last...!!! What should I do...?

1.I do not see the signature on your work. Unsigned work will not accept. I see that you have inserted the photo. But whether I know-corresponds it to rules.
2.Now I tried to insert a code on the file, at me all is normal.

I like your wally! clap.gif Unique lack-is present a watermark on phone.
ashclicks
add me in

dhanmoni99
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jun 20 2013, 06:13 PM) *
QUOTE (dhanmoni99 @ Jun 21 2013, 12:18 AM) *

1.I do not see the signature on your work. Unsigned work will not accept. I see that you have inserted the photo. But whether I know-corresponds it to rules.
2.Now I tried to insert a code on the file, at me all is normal.

I like your wally! clap.gif Unique lack-is present a watermark on phone.

Plz tell me in brief.... What is Signature...? Plz give me an example...
MK_girl
@ dhanmoni99
Signature is when you sign your work (in this case ur wally) with personal mark.
dhanmoni99
QUOTE (MK_girl @ Jun 20 2013, 09:05 PM) *
@ dhanmoni99
Signature is when you sign your work (in this case ur wally) with personal mark.

M I need to write like "by dhanmoni99" at the corner of the wally....? Rpl fast...
MK_girl
whatever u like, doesn't matter ...as long is your signature somewhere in ur wally. Is it gonna be ur full name or profile name, depends on u.

I mark my work here with 'MK_girl'. Then ppl don't wonder and it's more obvious that's my work :D

МАРГО2010
Hi my dear friends, all works great, I like it! wub.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif byebye.gif
my try! wub.gif

letter "F" Fantasy

Download

originals
Galina53
QUOTE (dhanmoni99 @ Jun 21 2013, 03:43 AM) *
Plz tell me in brief.... What is Signature...? Plz give me an example...

I so sign.

@МАРГО2010, very beautiful,Margarita! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
МАРГО2010
thanks a lot, dear Galina. wub.gif
dss77
Hello,dear friends! I like all works. My choice-letter F,topic-Fantasy.

Originals Gallery

naghi63
Hi to all! All works are Great! 10.gif
Letter F: Freedom

ORIGINALS
Download
dhanmoni99
My new edited entry:
I choose latter 'A' : Advertisement:

Original
Download
dhanmoni99
Can anyone tell me why the banner link is different:
In this topic: http://www.mobile9.com /invboard /index.php?showforum=103
And FET:
http://www.mobile9.com /invboard/index.php?s=0& showtopic=98724
Galina53
@dss77, @naghi63, very beautiful jobs! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

QUOTE (dhanmoni99 @ Jun 21 2013, 02:42 PM) *
And FET:

How you insert a banner?

Press on banner under the work and look where you will get also you will understand of all. On your banner I get in a week 279. Answer your question can only managers , but recently they do not take part in work competition .
dhanmoni99
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jun 21 2013, 11:42 AM) *
@dss77, @naghi63, very beautiful jobs! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

QUOTE (dhanmoni99 @ Jun 21 2013, 02:42 PM) *
And FET:

How you insert a banner?

Press on banner under the work and look where you will get also you will understand of all. On your banner I get in a week 279. Answer your question can only managers , but recently they do not take part in work competition .

First I download the banner picture then upload it on bidepo.com then edit the site.
Plz tell which url I need to insert it....?
Galina53
QUOTE (dhanmoni99 @ Jun 21 2013, 08:00 PM) *
First I download the banner picture then upload it on bidepo.com then edit the site.
Plz tell which url I need to insert it....?

No necessary to download the banner picture. Allocate a code. Press a combination of keys Ctrl+C. In the description insert a code having pressed a combination of keys Ctrl+V.

Copy a code of the given competition. It is on the first page.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.