Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tmc Week 329 : Science Fiction
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Thememaking Challenge
Pages: 1, 2, 3
liapireas

Topic : Science Fiction
Description : Anything futuristic of science and technology, like spaceships, aliens, robots, androids ect. is accepted !!!
Restriction : None

Topic choosen by anulubi the winner of TMC 327 clap.gif

Deadline for this topic is 24 June , 09:30 GMT. local Greece time. Check here for the timezone.

Confirmed Participants

1.Nicque_T7
2.jimitjaishwal
3.Dineshforever90
4.anulubi
5.SuvenduDas
6.hemal5233
7.thabull
8.Galina53
9.1990nick
10.dhanmoni99
11.mangotango7
12.Ratikant9
13.ulyana2013
14.princeabid708
20. your name here !

From now please do not forget to add this Logo under your's TMC entry ,just copy the following code and pasted it aunder your description option !
Its compulsory for all !
You may choose one from the following upload ads HERE Post # 2, or choose the official winning entry below !!!!

CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?s=0&showforum=22][img]http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/1596/smallbannerv.jpg[/img][/url]

Good luck to all !!!!
liapireas
And a banner for your profile ! clap.gif

CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?s=0&showtopic=102133][IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/md145e.jpg[/IMG][/url]
Nicque_T7
wow... what a nice topic!!!!!! thanks anu wink.gif
@Lia- please add me Miss. Greece. nopity.gif
Dineshforever90
add me in dear lia!
thabull
excellent topic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jimitjaishwal
wow...wonderful topic anu....
hay lia....plz add me in !!!
jimitjaishwal
can i use for this m9 robo!!!!!!!!!
liapireas
QUOTE (jimitjaishwal @ Jun 11 2013, 11:28 AM) *
can i use for this m9 robo!!!!!!!!!

Well ..... it's a robot, why not ???? thumbsup.gif
jimitjaishwal
thanks lia
sorry miss greece laugh.gif tongue.gif
anulubi
glad you all liked the topic smile.gif
add me in lia! wub.gif
hemal5233
PLZ ADD ME IN
anulubi
hemal bro. please dont use capital letters only.it is one of the rule of m9 forum smile.gif
SuvenduDas
Add Me Plz....
liapireas
hemal5233 anulubi is right about the capital letters. grouphug.gif Please behave. byebye.gif
jimitjaishwal
i am so sorry...but can i use this imaze
hemal5233
can i make theme on iron man?
AnshuVaid
hemal5233 Lia and Anu Just specified not to use capital letters. You should abide by the community rules.
It feels you are deliberately ignoring the rules and advice . Your capital letters sentences always give us a feeling of shout and anger ! chair.gif
You should be polite and humble.
hemal5233
QUOTE (AnshuVaid @ Jun 12 2013, 05:41 PM) *
hemal5233 Lia and Anu Just specified not to use capital letters. You should abide by the community rules.
It feels you are deliberately ignoring the rules and advice . Your capital letters sentences always give us a feeling of shout and anger ! chair.gif
You should be polite and humble.

sry friend plz forgive me
anulubi
my entry smile.gif

Download
thabull
awesome work anu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
mangotango7
anu Incredible fantastic awesome theme wow.gif love it!
hemal5233
My entry @ Tmc Week 329 : Science Fiction

DOWNLOAD
hemal5233
QUOTE (liapireas @ Jun 11 2013, 11:48 PM) *
hemal5233 anulubi is right about the capital letters. grouphug.gif Please behave. byebye.gif

Sry lia & anu. i was not knowing
now i will no make that mistake again
thanx for info
jimitjaishwal
my theme is reday

DAWNLOAD
SuvenduDas
unsure.gif
SuvenduDas
My Entry

DownloaD

Carbide.uI
thabull
@jimit... looking so goooood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@suven..... nice work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Galina53
@anulubi, Magnificent theme, Anu!

@hemal5233', good theme!

@jimitjaishwal, exellent job!

@SuvenduDas, On your theme i have again questions. Why you use a green font and green clock. In your basic picture there is such colour? Why you have closed a part of the basic picture a substrate?

QUOTE (thabull @ Jun 14 2013, 06:18 AM) *

You real so think, Alex? As Legendary Themer, you should see about what I have written. If you want to support the person in my opinion it is better to write truth that he did not repeat such errors in the future. byebye.gif
thabull
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jun 13 2013, 11:50 PM) *
You it is real so think, Alex? As Legendary Themer you should see about what I have written. If you want to support the person in my opinion it is better to write truth that he did not repeat such errors in the future. byebye.gif

i totally agree with you galina and backing you up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very well said !!!!!!!!!!!
still, i can't interfear in the artistic part of the theme... maybe it's this the way the creator wants his/her theme
you and i may not "like" this green color that doesn't match the theme, but there could be people out there liking it.....

if i start saying "i don't like this" or "make it like this" then the theme will start being a "thabull" theme...... i like to leave to the creators their originality and personal touch......

when it comes to "like" there is no right or wrong.....
i personally don't like ornaments in elements, but se themes are full of them..... what should i say? hahahahahahahahaha

i only interfear when i see a technical issue..... as i spoke in another theme about readabilty......
readability is technical...... still i remember a long time ago, that someone answered me "this is the way i like it....."

btw..... as i understand noone wants feedback anymore (and for a long time now) my dear galina.......
when people say.. here is my ready theme and the theme is uploaded, there is no point of giving feedback cause the theme is already created and in the final thread.... wink.gif
Galina53
@thabull, probably, you are right. But in my opinion, we here all study, therefore it is necessary to state your real estimation. I do not believe that you like this theme. But, when I see such comments from skilled themers, I cease to trust them. You very authoritative person and to your opinion listen...... That the picture is closed by a strip this-technical question. byebye.gif

But I very well remember that you wrote to us about black colour on icons. laugh.gif
thabull
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jun 14 2013, 08:53 AM) *
@thabull, probably, you are right. But in my opinion, we here all study, therefore it is necessary to state your real estimation. I do not believe that you like this theme. But, when I see such comments from skilled themers, I cease to trust them. You very authoritative person and to your opinion listen...... That the picture is closed by a strip this-technical question. byebye.gif

But I very well remember that you wrote to us about black colour on icons. laugh.gif

well my dear galina....... as i said you are totally right........
but this is a personal conversation and we should have it in our inboxes......

as for my comments.........
i always pay attention to what i'm writting...... you made a small "mistake"... i didn't say "i like it".... i said "nice".... something can be nice but still i may not like it.....
"nice" can also be a try of a new themer that is improved since the previews themes even if it doesn't look like a theme of a pro themer like you for example... it can be nice

and i say it again..... people who really want to get feedback because they want to learn, they don't post ready themes with gallery links..... the feedback is useless then.... i remember back in my contest days, all the "newbies" (new themers) we were posting 2 and 3 times our previews before the final theme in order to get feedback and "correct" our work.......

have in mind also that many people don't like the constructive feedback because they think that the "value" of their work is reduced before the voting.....
i don't also know if you remember that due to that reason, i was giving my feedback (for all participations) in my voting post.... but unfortunatelly, i don't always have the time to do it now.....

but then again i may be wrong on this..... i'm not god..... hahahahahahahahahahaha
wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Galina53
@thabull, In creation by themes you are god! wub.gif Remember about it always and do not give positive comments on weak themes. laugh.gif

Such considerable quantity of exclamation marks it-not is simply "GOOD"!
thabull
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jun 14 2013, 09:38 AM) *

wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif
thabull
well here is my entry......
i guess you all know the "Squid"........ wink.gif

"Sentinel by ThaBullĀ®" - Download

Working screen
jimitjaishwal
what is batter prewiew!!!
fist theme ya second theme!!!
raajsingh99
Hi @lia
can i use this one.

@anu :wow:fantestic work bro 10.gif
@jimit suprab bro, i thik 1st one in my view, clap.gif
@suven great work bro thumbsup.gif
@ galina excellent dear 10.gif
@thabull perfect entry bro 10.gif

fantestic work by all clap.gif clap.gif
mangotango7
Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fell in love with this theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thabull
i'm glad u like it raaj and my dear Lara ........
jimitjaishwal
hi i just edited my theme

DAWNLOAD
Galina53

@thabull, exellent theme,dear Alex! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

@SuvenduDas, attentively look at a theme by thabull! Excellent example as it is necessary to do a theme. Simply, laconically, ideal combination of colours and elements.
thabull
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jun 14 2013, 05:44 PM) *
@thabull, exellent theme,dear Alex! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

@SuvenduDas, attentively look at a theme by thabull! Excellent example as it is necessary to do a theme. Simply, laconically, ideal combination of colours and elements.

i'm glad u like it my dear galina...... wub.gif

@suven..... you can also look at galina's themes.... excellent execusion, very careful color combination, awesome setup of themes..... you will learn a lot by "studying" her themes.... wink.gif
Nicque_T7
@ThaBull- Invincible!!!!!!!!!!!! wow.gif love the way you have played with the elements and Icons, everything is complementing to each other to its maximum ratio... use of colors are awesome too. 10.gif

@Jimitjaishwal- well done" as I had said in Mystic World Tmc.. you have show high growth in a very short time. I being a SE themer can estimate that very well. wink.gif Dont know where the inspirations are coming from but I am surprised and impressed at the same time. clapping.gif
jimitjaishwal
nicque=i am long time read for anulubi themes.....and lia s'' themes..i am sow .......how to maked anulubi theme.....and i contect to anu....fb..
even a phone...he is teach me,,,,,how to maked a batter theme.. wink.gif ....so i am lern anulubi and lia's theme..
wink.gif so my inspirations is lia and anulubi...anulubi is my master notworthy.gif ...plz big clap anulubi!!! clapping.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Galina53
I want to do theme with this picture, but I have problems with the computer, it is possible I can not do.

thabull
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jun 15 2013, 06:17 PM) *
I want to do theme with this picture, but I have problems with the computer, it is possible I can not do.

i hope you will finally make the theme galina..... i would hate to miss your masterpiece........
1990nick
Exams are over ADD ME IN LIA happy.gif
taghytotty

Thts so right .. i wont say in my opinion too .. nope ! it,s just sooo right !!!
i experienced this myself .. !!! your point is 100% good point ! .. it,s just YOU tht would speak it out realy , when i never dId ..

THO my full respect to Alex ofcourse .. but we may consider ur point , why not .... !!
taghytotty
Sorry ... !
Dineshforever90
@anulubi wow awesome work bro notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifthumbsup.gif and thank you for help me
@jimit wonderful work bro wow.gifthumbsup.gif
@suvendu very good! thumbsup.gif
@galina wow great work dear galina! Looking super cool notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifthumbsup.gif
@thabull wow exellent work alex sir!!!! notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifthumbsup.gif
My Entry

download
thabull
very very good work dinesh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very good choice of wally (IMO), great matching elements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.