Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lot Theme Making Party - 28
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Lords of Themes > LOT Theme Making Party
Pages: 1, 2
MieczysławPAWEŁ

Welcome to LOT Theme Making Party-28

Hi There... How are you all..???

Time to start the party for May 2013
Lets Rock This Party With "Under The Sea"

Make a theme that must represent under water sea. Wallpaper can be picturize on marine Life/ Fish/ Animal.

Topic... "Under The Sea" - Restriction NONE.. Deadline... 30 May , 2013.. 06.30 GMT

Please read this before you join to understand the way to join the party...
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...st&p=806977

Note!... Lot Party is not a competition, there is no vote, no medals, no winners

Participants in the Party-28:
01.mangotango7
02.RandyMabius
03.Dineshforever90
04.Banty135
05.anulubi
06.Nicque_T7
07.jolansky
08.__Naz__
09.dar777ina
10.nazarenko
11.dhanmoni99
12.Galina53
WHO WILL ROCK THE PARTY
Don't forget to merge the LOT logo....in your final full preview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..
This banner must be added in your gallery while you are uploading the theme..
Please insert all the code with the link!!!. Not just a picture .... THANK YOU!!!

CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?s=0&showforum=135][img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9805/looa.png[/img][/url]

MieczysławPAWEŁ
Topic for Party-28 suggested @Nicque ... thanks friend for the fantastic idea wub.gif I hope that you will take part thumbsup.gif
mangotango7
yes, a fantastic idea! I love it!
imsagi
nice topic keep rocking
RandyMabius
pawel, i m in the party, and great topic clap.gif
Dineshforever90
I m in
Banty135
wow wow.gif beautifull topic. Add me in.
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Lara notworthy.gif Randy notworthy.gif Imsagi notworthy.gif Dinesh notworthy.gif Banty135 notworthy.gif ..I'm so pleased to welcome the first participants on the May Party clap.gif

Dinesh.. I Hope that this time you will not be cheated and you do own theme argue.gif
anulubi
woh!!my fav topic!!! i think i could make a colorful one for this party! clap.gif
add me in P bro!! smile.gif
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (anulubi @ May 1 2013, 04:26 PM) *
woh!!my fav topic!!! i think i could make a colorful one for this party! clap.gif
add me in P bro!! smile.gif

Hi Anu!.. Welcome buddy wub.gif It's nice that you're with us clapping.gif Eagerly look forward to your colorfull theme clap.gif
Nicque_T7
QUOTE (MieczysławPAWEŁ @ Apr 30 2013, 11:37 AM) *
Topic for Party-28 suggested @Nicque ... thanks friend for the fantastic idea wub.gif I hope that you will take part thumbsup.gif

Oh wow!! Thanks for the accepting my suggested topic bro. I feel special, ha ha smile.gif
Yes 100% I am in to rock this party with you all. wow.gif
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (Nicque_T7 @ May 1 2013, 07:56 PM) *
Oh wow!! Thanks for the accepting my suggested topic bro. I feel special, ha ha smile.gif
Yes 100% I am in to rock this party with you all. wow.gif

Hello bro.. Many thanks have you with us! notworthy.gif As the originator of the Topic will feel - like a fish in water. haha.gif
If you want to .. You can add more than one theme for Party. walkman.gif
jolansky
i am in bro,,thanks for the invite thumbsup.gif
anulubi
my first theme for this party smile.gif

Download
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (jolansky @ May 2 2013, 01:07 PM) *
i am in bro,,thanks for the invite thumbsup.gif

Hello my dear joly! .. Thank you notworthy.gif I am delighted That You're taking participation clap.gif

QUOTE (anulubi @ May 2 2013, 04:15 PM) *
my first theme for this party smile.gif
Download

Wow anu.. Great you started party adding wonderful colorful theme! thumbsup.gif I really like - masterful job! Fantastic accessories and decoration clapping.gif round of applause for you!! 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif clap.gif
I'm glad bro.. It did not last in this month your theme
wow.gif
Nicque_T7
@Pawel - Let see bro, I have participated in both LOT and TMC! If i get sufficient free time then i will surely make more than one theme for this LOT Party. smile.gif

@Anu - Now that's a killing theme bro, I love such style. Long ago I had made few themes in similar style but they were not as good as yours. Fantastic theme. clapping.gif wow.gif
dar777ina
Pawel thank you for the invitation and interesting topic. I will try to attend.
Anu is very beautiful theme, magnificent execution..
mangotango7
anu your style is absolutely stunning! love it so much!!!!!!!!!

Well, that's my simple theme

download
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Woooow!.. dear Lara, Another stunning theme!!!!! notworthy.gif masterpiece! wow.gif fantastic work!.. congratulate!!! clap.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
mangotango7
Pawel many thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! wub.gif
Nicque_T7
@Mangotango - That's a gorgeous little theme Lara.. Super cute!! wub.gif clapping.gif wow.gif
mangotango7
Nicque
Thank you! on this phone is a "big" theme does not make
princeabid708
lara _ cute little theme ...
anu _ bro fantastic ..
Nicque_T7
Here Is My Entry For The LOT Party-28*

Download

And here is one more complementary theme for Sony Ericsson users!!'

Download
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Wowwwww Nic.. But very cool theme - a masterpiece!! I like it immensely - great color, fantastic icons - beautifully executed. Applause for you! clap.gif 10.gif 10.gif clap.gif
My dear friend ..I beg you not intercede in the Lot Party - Themes made for the competition TMC!. You can add Theme only and exclusively done for Lot Party
notworthy.gif
Nicque_T7
Thanks a million Pawel smile.gif
I will keep your words in mind next time, please excuse me this time!!
anulubi
lara wow!!beautiful theme dear!!!cute wallp!great icons!!!love it!! 10.gif

nick awesome theme bro!!as said before, beautiufl and calm theme!! i loved it!! 10.gif

thanks a lot guys for liking my theme!!! wub.gif notworthy.gif
here's my next theme : -

Download
MieczysławPAWEŁ
anu.. another masterpiece theme!!!! stunning job! clapping.gif I admire the perfect synchronization of colors, beautiful wall. great decor and fantastic buttons thumbsup.gif applause for you!! 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif clap.gif
mangotango7
prince anu thank you very much for the wonderful comment!

Nicque really like your theme, I love the wall Vladstudio

anu no words! Gorgeous work! As always amazing design and all the elements!

Here is my theme, again blue cool.gif

download
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Lara..woww, another splendid!!!! theme in this party clap.gif Just a masterful job! thumbsup.gif I like sea blue color, pretty wall, icons and all at a high level! 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif clap.gif
mangotango7
thank you very much Pawel but the themes for touchscreen phones have their own specific and it is hard to apply imagination
anulubi
thank you dears! wub.gif
lara wow!! beautiful theme dear!!!!!super colors and element!! 10.gif
mangotango7
thank you so much anu!
__Naz__
hii everbody...can i join with this ?

MieczysławPAWEŁ
Hello @Naz.. wonderful clap.gif wallpaper perfect for Party-28 thumbsup.gif Eagerly look forward to your theme
__Naz__
thank you Pawel

My entry...

__Naz__
anulubi......... stunning themes
mangotango7 ..............excellent works and so cute
Nicque_T7...............great work
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Hi Naz
Woow..Wonderful!! clapping.gif theme my friend and beautiful job! I like! wow.gif fantastic wallpaper, buttons and all looks! great! 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif clap.gif
mangotango7
Naz thank you so much!

I really like your theme! very cute! icons super!
Nicque_T7
@Anu - Your shark theme is great, love the elements and their gradients. clapping.gif
@Mangotango - wow, super cute lare.. Vlad is cool, isn't it? blue looks cool. clapping.gif
@Naz - Excellent theme Naz" wall and icons matches well and elements are rocking. wow.gif

@Pawel - Love your new look wink.gif cool avatar and siggy. thumbsup.gif
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Thanks @Nicque.. notworthy.gif cool that you like my new look ..I thought no one would notice wow.gif
__Naz__
MieczysławPAWEŁ, mangotango7, Nicque_T7 thanks a lotttt fiendss
Dineshforever90
Great Work By All clapping.gif
My Entry
Sorry for very late and very bad theme in my entry

download
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (Dineshforever90 @ May 23 2013, 01:30 PM) *
Great Work By All clapping.gif
My Entry
Sorry for very late and very bad theme in my entry

download

dinesh
My dear .. not too late and not so bad wub.gif you did a nice theme, clear and easy to read clapping.gif I have to admit you did progress and I hope you know that must not cheat! .. No one immediately is not champion, as you look hard, it every next your theme - will be nicer
smile.gif clap.gif 10.gif clap.gif
mangotango7
Nicque yes, I agree with you - Vladstudio are super, thank you very much!

Dinesh very good theme!

here is my mermaid byebye.gif

download
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Lara.. thank you for another stunning theme! notworthy.gif Perfectly done, very colorful and very beautiful! thumbsup.gif I just love your theming style and inspiration my dear friend - It is a real masterpiece.. 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif clap.gif
MieczysławPAWEŁ
smile.gif L.o.t Tmp Showcase-28 Final Works topic "Under The Sea" is open: smile.gif
mangotango7
Pawel thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif
jolansky
hi guys i also made one for android phones! be commenting soon!

download link
mangotango7
Jolly sweetie!
fantastic work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looks wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again my theme

download
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.