Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tmc Week 324 : Mystic World
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Thememaking Challenge
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
liapireas

Topic : Mystic World
Description : A wonderful topic this time, let your imagination go wild !
Restriction : None

Topic choosen by Galina53 and princeabid708 the winners of TMC 322 clap.gif

Deadline for this topic is 15 April , 09:30 GMT. local Greece time. Check here for the timezone.

Confirmed Participants

1.Dineshforever90
20. your name here !

From now please do not forget to add this Logo under your's TMC entry ,just copy the following code and pasted it aunder your description option !
Its compulsory for all !
You may choose one from the following upload ads HERE Post # 2, or choose the official winning entry below !!!!

CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?s=0&showforum=22][img]http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/1596/smallbannerv.jpg[/img][/url]

Good luck to all !!!!
Dineshforever90
Plz Add Me In
liapireas
And a banner for your profile ! clap.gif

CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?s=0&showtopic=100038&st=0&#entry1099608][IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/33be3hh.jpg[/IMG][/url]
liapireas
QUOTE (Dineshforever90 @ Apr 2 2013, 10:29 AM) *
Plz Add Me In

Added !
Akvishwas
Add me in smile.gif
SuvenduDas
ADD ME IN PLZ
irshadshalu
wonderful topic .I'm in this time , Add me lia
Banty135
Nice topic. Add me in.
manoj8981841386
what a topic. May i use any online theme maker?
Then pls add me in lia n must reply..pls
clapping.gif
taghytotty
Wht a greatttttttttttttt topic clap.gif , I m IN ...

Add me Sweetie plz ... !!
Rahulanant83
Add me Lia!!!!
My Try!!!
Baby Of Mystic World (Mystic Rose)-

Gallery
Gbk668
Sad, my net was down so i was unable to vote .....

Count me IN (net up)
Gbk668
Rahul u need to imrove ur theme bro , text readability is important while making or using themes , ur black coloured text ca'nt be read in that wall (u have lot of time if u wish to improve it ) ........
Rahulanant83
@Gbk- hii my dear friend!!
Thank you so much for your positive reply and i appreciate it, i know wt u r saying ! I try it with many colour pattrens with thes theme bcoz the colour combination only giving positive approch with black colour text colour wub.gif i tested it in my cell phone! I can see every text clearly ! Plz if u have 60s 3rd edition 240*320 cell phone tn plz check it at ur cellphone its really looking cool bro! :DD
bcoz theme formets ard more hq tn this smile.gif
Gbk668
QUOTE (Rahulanant83 @ Apr 5 2013, 12:52 AM) *
@Gbk- hii my dear friend!!
Thank you so much for your positive reply and i appreciate it, i know wt u r saying ! I try it with many colour pattrens with thes theme bcoz the colour combination only giving positive approch with black colour text colour wub.gif i tested it in my cell phone! I can see every text clearly ! Plz if u have 60s 3rd edition 240*320 cell phone tn plz check it at ur cellphone its really looking cool bro! :DD
bcoz theme formets ard more hq tn this smile.gif

Has some one forced u to use those hq elemets ,,, look galina53's themes ,, use can use clean, smooth and yet cool looking elements in ur theme , do'nt just resize the same wall to make the other elements, think urself can u use that theme on ur cell for more than a week ???...

Try to use something else ... and yes i have a 240x320 cell i tested ur theme and that's why i am saying , rest ur wish if u wish to continue with ur entry

Best OF lUck , HAppy themINg
Rahulanant83
Thanks bt u know its my 2ND TRY of tmc and u compare me to galinas theme! Galina gives 4 years to tmc and i just 2 day u expect me more dear! Even you know i am a bottom candidate to TMC!
You know i got only 2 point last week hehehe amazing rit! If i got 0 point then i feel more happy then that! And if i m 0 in tmc tn every one much much greatest themer here tn me!!!
:DDDD tongue.gif
And my luck is me!
I m not here to win, i m here for win ,
hope you mean me friend!
mashhellboy
I like to participate in this one smile.gif can i ? smile.gif
RandyMabius
QUOTE (Rahulanant83 @ Apr 4 2013, 01:38 PM) *
And my luck is me!
hope you mean me friend!

yo, great words bro, you are such a heartfull man, wub.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (Rahulanant83 @ Apr 5 2013, 03:38 AM) *
Thanks bt u know its my 2ND TRY of tmc and u compare me to galinas theme! Galina gives 4 years to tmc and i just 2 day u expect me more dear! Even you know i am a bottom candidate to TMC!
You know i got only 2 point last week hehehe amazing rit! If i got 0 point then i feel more happy then that! And if i m 0 in tmc tn every one much much greatest themer here tn me!!!
:DDDD tongue.gif
And my luck is me!
hope you mean me friend!

Dear,Anant! My first record on TMC on February, 6th, 2011. It in total I am engaged in themes 4 years. Probably, to compare our themes it is impossible. But learn, looking not only at my themes( here a lot of excellent themers) it is necessary. I assure you that the black text against a dark background is not read in no one phone. Readability in a theme is very important. The theme should be convenient in use. Therefore, I think that it is necessary for you to listen to remarks. If you, really, want to learn to do the competitive themes, it is necessary learn, learn, learn... Do not consider voice which give for your themes. Just learn. Here seldom write remarks. Much write positive comments, which do not represent the facts. Positive comments for bad works cannot help to the person to improve the works. Therefore, appreciate remarks which will help you to do good themes. Good luck! byebye.gif
Rahulanant83
smile.gif yes i mean what you are saying galina thankss alot dear smile.gif
jimitjaishwal
hello.....lia,galina and other peaples......an i use for this wallpapers in this topic....plz
replay to....me....
shaon007009
QUOTE (Rahulanant83 @ Apr 4 2013, 11:19 AM) *
Add me Lia!!!!
My Try!!!
http://static.dyp.im/FxsSDKLASj/1211eb9aca...c3bd0eff65.jpeg
Gallery

Hi mate.. Wassup..??? Watching and reading the conversation here about your theme made me little curious to talk some more.. Well they've told you to fix the readability.. I wanna tell you to fix the Active Screen Wallpaper.. May be you can make it little blur or add an extra readable layer (Semi Transparent) on it.. That'll simply make it readable..
For an example.. I've tried my theme this way..

And then just with an extra layer I made it more readable for other screens..

That's simple.. May be this way you can fix all your readability issues..

@ Dear LIA.. How are you.? That's exactly my start for this TMC.. I hope I can finish that.. So count me in.. Thank you..

Akvishwas
@shaon007009 Nice Wally
mashhellboy
My Entry for this week

Gbk668
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Apr 7 2013, 07:24 PM) *
QUOTE (Rahulanant83 @ Apr 4 2013, 11:19 AM) *
Add me Lia!!!!
My Try!!!
http://static.dyp.im/FxsSDKLASj/1211eb9aca...c3bd0eff65.jpeg
Gallery

Hi mate.. Wassup..??? Watching and reading the conversation here about your theme made me little curious to talk some more.. Well they've told you to fix the readability.. I wanna tell you to fix the Active Screen Wallpaper.. May be you can make it little blur or add an extra readable layer (Semi Transparent) on it.. That'll simply make it readable..
For an example.. I've tried my theme this way..

And then just with an extra layer I made it more readable for other screens..

That's simple.. May be this way you can fix all your readability issues..

@ Dear LIA.. How are you.? That's exactly my start for this TMC.. I hope I can finish that.. So count me in.. Thank you..

Pro bRO how do u make softkeys for ur theme ,,,
Nicque_T7
@Shaon - Hello Stranger!! wink.gif I'm very happy to see a V4.9 (240x432) theme after so long. Thankfully its still alive for themers like you. thumbsup.gif Coming to your start what more can I than "WOW" wow.gif. A complete mesmerizing theme with teriffic barworks. clapping.gif I was bit confused with the topic but after seeing your start i get some inspiration, if time permits I will surely take part with you bro. smile.gif

@Jimit - Mate, unfortunately I myself couldn't select any wallpaper yet to meet the topic. Your wall looks more like a sci-fi cyborg kind of wallpaper but i like it. Lia had made a theme with it days back. smile.gif

@Rahulanant - Bro, here at TMC you will learn to grow like any other legendary themers in no times only if you listen and take all the comments positively even the negatives ones, they are the supplements to your growth as an artist. I read and felt those words you wrote above, I dont compare your first or second try with Galina's works, but I do respect your confident. An artist know his/her drawbacks and pluspoints just as you did. wink.gif Your theme is good and can get better with the advice given by all these awesome people here. Just keep going bro, one day when you win a TMC i will be there to congratulate and quote your above post then. wink.gif

@Mashhellboy - Sorry I missed you earlier! wink.gif That's a great looking theme bro. Wall is quite mystic and I love the golden look throughout the theme. Clock, icons and elements does complement alot. I shall check it in my Nokia 5800 and write back in your gallery. clapping.gif thumbsup.gif
anulubi
great themes guys... 10.gif
plz add me lia smile.gif
taghytotty
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Apr 7 2013, 06:24 PM) *

wow .. look who made a great strt allready .. wow.gif . anxiously waiting 4 full preview .. clap.gif clap.gif

QUOTE (mashhellboy @ Apr 7 2013, 09:47 PM) *
My Entry for this week

i think very nice .. but u could use shoan advice about adding an extra layer or u can use any other suitable way to bit fade some of ur screens where there lots of texts needs to be readable there .. and i think also need to change ur text color to a more readble one .. just my opinion .. smile.gif

@Jimit - Mate, unfortunately I myself couldn't select any wallpaper yet to meet the topic. Your wall looks more like a sci-fi cyborg kind of wallpaper but i like it. Lia had made a theme with it days back. smile.gif

yea i also think it,s more like a sci-fi wally .. tho amazing one .. wink.gif smile.gif

@Rahulanant - Bro, here at TMC you will learn to grow like any other legendary themers in no times only if you listen and take all the comments positively even the negatives ones, they are the supplements to your growth as an artist. I read and felt those words you wrote above, I dont compare your first or second try with Galina's works, but I do respect your confident. An artist know his/her drawbacks and pluspoints just as you did.wink.gif Your theme is good and can get better with the advice given by all these awesome people here. Just keep going bro, one day when you win a TMC i will be there to congratulate and quote your above post then.wink.gif

thumbsup.gif ... and waiting 4 ur entry as well ... clap.gif clap.gif
__Naz__
Hi to all, Lia can i use this wall ?

porto61
add me up thumbsup.gif
jimitjaishwal
I am alraday advice for galina and prince.there says ya .you can use the wallpaper.so i am meked that wallpaper theme.
RandyMabius
Hello guys, all your entries are awsm, but they looks a bit migrating the topic,

mysteric world, what your themes got the word 'world', they all goes for mystery, its my thoath, if you are up to what you do, plz don't mind it.
shaon007009
QUOTE (Gbk668 @ Apr 7 2013, 09:16 PM) *
Pro bRO how do u make softkeys for ur theme ,,, i also want to learn plz add me on fb
http://www.facebook.com/gurjot.singh.378

Actually bro.. I'm sorry.. I can't teach as I don't have much time.. I'll go back to my job again in 2 days.. So sorry.. But I know you'll find an excellent mentor if you continue at TMC.. It's a place where Students and Teachers battle together.. If you want to learn you'll learn anyway.. Keep going.. Good luck.

QUOTE (Nicque_T7 @ Apr 7 2013, 09:31 PM) *
@Shaon - Hello Stranger!! wink.gif I'm very happy to see a V4.9 (240x432) theme after so long. Thankfully its still alive for themers like you. thumbsup.gif Coming to your start what more can I than "WOW" wow.gif. A complete mesmerizing theme with teriffic barworks. clapping.gif I was bit confused with the topic but after seeing your start i get some inspiration, if time permits I will surely take part with you bro. smile.gif

Stranger already..!!! When did I become stranger..??? Hehehe. Well bro, thanks a lot.. I'll be waiting for your entry.. notworthy.gif

QUOTE (taghytotty @ Apr 7 2013, 11:11 PM) *
wow .. look who made a great strt allready .. wow.gif . anxiously waiting 4 full preview .. clap.gif clap.gif

Hey dear.. Thank you.. Your waiting has come to an end. smile.gif

My theme is ready.. Hope it's OK... unsure.gif

Download Link
Akvishwas
my temp. entry check it plz
jimitjaishwal
this is my start....
Dineshforever90
Nice wally jimit
I use this wallpaper in my theme

any suggetion?
Nicque_T7
@Shaon - wow! Your complete theme is more than I expected bro. wow.gif Love the highlights; combination of Blue & Green is smart. A very neat and beautiful theme" completely magical. clapping.gif 10.gif

@Jimit - Glad to see one more Aino theme from you. wink.gif Now those barworks! Softkey and statusbar is very professional. I am impressed. clap.gif

@Taghy - Hey my old friend wub.gif I wanted to make an Android theme but due to lack of time I started for Sony Ericsson. Here is my start, the three Standby screens. Hope you like it. Shall complete it in couple of days. smile.gif

@Lia - Please count me in. wub.gif
mangotango7
hello shaon glad to see you!
wow! amazing theme! magnificent design, wonderful all the details softkey statusbar, etc !!!!!!!!!!!! excellent!

mashhellboy you also have not seen, looks amazing theme! stunning color combination!

Nicque wow.gif cool wally! look forward to continuing, start loved me, perfectly !!!!!!!!!
shaon007009
QUOTE (mashhellboy @ Apr 7 2013, 02:47 PM) *

Ooops.. I missed this.. Impressive work bro.. clapping.gif

QUOTE (jimitjaishwal @ Apr 8 2013, 09:48 PM) *

Jimit.. You already know what I wanna say.. Just complete.. You gonna rock it.. clapping.gif

QUOTE (Nicque_T7 @ Apr 9 2013, 04:34 PM) *
@Shaon - wow! Your complete theme is more than I expected bro. wow.gif Love the highlights; combination of Blue & Green is smart. A very neat and beautiful theme" completely magical. clapping.gif 10.gif
http://static.dyp.im/SGuQ4cmAKx/3fe938c60d...a92e29d4d00.png

Thank you and excellent start.. I starting to feeling jealous.. Nothing bad to say.. Just for my test I would change the desktop wally.. The Camel head alon is ruining the mood of the theme for me.. Waiting for the full theme.. smile.gif

QUOTE (mangotango7 @ Apr 9 2013, 04:41 PM) *
hello shaon glad to see you!
wow! amazing theme! magnificent design, wonderful all the details softkey statusbar, etc !!!!!!!!!!!! excellent!

Dear Lara.. Thank you very very much for your comment.. I'm very happy.. Thank you.. notworthy.gif
Nicque_T7
@mangotango - thanks my dear, I will complete it soon in my free times!! wub.gif

@Shaon - Yup, u said it right bro, I wanted to keep the desktop plain & simple. I guess your suggestion will do the right thing. Ok, I will replace it with either the Taj or the Ice Berg with monkeys on. wink.gif THANKS MASTER!!! thumbsup.gif
Banty135

Hi friends my Animated theme

DOWNLOAD
SCREENSHOT
Gbk668
too many entries already !!!
Agree with randy that some of the themes going away from the topic !!

Best Of lucK everyone ,,, my theme will be online in not more than 2 days ......
taghytotty
Dinesh , nice wally .. smile.gif

Jimit , Agree wz Nicque , impressed impressed .. clap.gif clap.gif

Banty , good theme ,looking great to me .. clap.gif

Nicque ... wonderfull ,looking in great harmony ,sublte colors i like it , perfect detailing and unusual wally ..

waiting 4 full preview .. clap.gif clap.gif

P.s .. i m not disagree wz Shoan as he always have a point and i see z understanding between u 2 ..smile.gif

Shoan .. wht a come back !! , work of a Master no more wordsssss .. clap.gif clap.gif

Mashellboy .. i still think some of ur screens need to me more readable ..tho i m a fan of ur work ..smile.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (RandyMabius @ Apr 8 2013, 05:53 PM) *

Hello guys, all your entries are awsm, but they looks a bit migrating the topic,
mysteric world, what your themes got the word 'world', they all goes for mystery, its my thoath, if you are up to what you do, plz don't mind it.

QUOTE (Gbk668 @ Apr 9 2013, 09:34 PM) *
too many entries already !!!
Agree with randy that some of the themes going away from the topic !!

Best Of lucK everyone ,,, my theme will be online in not more than 2 days ......

Well boys, I gonna say you are right.. We are migrating the topic.. But I must say World is such a big word.. You can't express everything of a world in 1 or 2 theme.. We can only focus on some particular subjects of it.. And the entire TMC Week may not be able to focus a whole world.. So Mystic world or a objects of the world remains same for me.. Both is about mystery.. Hope our themes at least express that and allowed or fit the topic.. Thank you.. thumbsup.gif

@ Banty.. Nice work.. clapping.gif

@ Sunshine Taghy.. Thank you so much for the support.. Happy you liked it.. notworthy.gif
anulubi
rahul beautiful work bro!!cute baby!!! 10.gif
you could've give more attention to text readability! smile.gif

mash wow!great color combo!!!great theme!!! 10.gif

shaon wow!!!amazing theme bro!!super BW!!! nice colors though!!!!!! 10.gif

jimit cool start!!! great BW!! 10.gif

nick WOW!!!!!what great start yar!!!super work!!great wally!!!! 10.gif

banty looks so cool!!nice job!! 10.gif

my theme , at last...i know the details became insane..but what to do..i didnt know it'll be this bulk
i hope the insane detail will not ruin my theme ohmy.gif

Download

shaon007009
QUOTE (anulubi @ Apr 10 2013, 01:21 AM) *
shaon wow!!!amazing theme bro!!super BW!!! nice colors though!!!!!! 10.gif

my theme , at last...i know the details became insane..but what to do..i didnt know it'll be this bulk
i hope the insane detail will not ruin my theme ohmy.gif

http://static.dyp.im/fM1f4DwUlM/db3f474e9ece51175852879a591f8e5b.jpg

Download

Thanks a lot bro.. Insane..!!! What do you mean by that..? Your little details actually fit very very well and gave it an extraordinary look...It's a piece of art.. Magnificent work bro.. 10.gif wow.gif 10.gif
Nicque_T7
@Banty - that's a cool bright theme mate, love the orange effect all over the theme. clapping.gif

@Anu - SEXY!! tongue.gif Now that's totally Insane wink.gif only you can work that way. wow.gif Decors are out of this world .... As I always say you are great with color contrasts especially with dark. I agree with Shaon, it's a masterpiece. clapping.gif 10.gif
Banty135
QUOTE (taghytotty @ Apr 9 2013, 11:33 PM) *
Dinesh , nice wally .. smile.gif

Jimit , Agree wz Nicque , impressed impressed .. clap.gif clap.gif

Banty , good theme ,looking great to me .. clap.gif

Nicque ... wonderfull ,looking in great harmony ,sublte colors i like it , perfect detailing and unusual wally ..

waiting 4 full preview .. clap.gif clap.gif

P.s .. i m not disagree wz Shoan as he always have a point and i see z understanding between u 2 ..smile.gif

Shoan .. wht a come back !! , work of a Master no more wordsssss .. clap.gif clap.gif

Mashellboy .. i still think some of ur screens need to me more readable ..tho i m a fan of ur work ..smile.gif

thanxx for comments
Banty135
@shaon007009
Thanxx for comments
Banty135
QUOTE (Nicque_T7 @ Apr 10 2013, 11:18 AM) *
@Banty - that's a cool bright theme mate, love the orange effect all over the theme. clapping.gif

@Anu - SEXY!! tongue.gif Now that's totally Insane wink.gif only you can work that way. wow.gif Decors are out of this world .... As I always say you are great with color contrasts especially with dark. I agree with Shaon, it's a masterpiece. clapping.gif 10.gif

Thanxx for comments
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.