Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lot Theme Making Party - 27
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Lords of Themes > LOT Theme Making Party
Pages: 1, 2
MieczysławPAWEŁ

Welcome to LOT Theme Making Party-27

Hi There... How are you all..???

Time to start the party for April 2013
Lets Rock This Party With "Your Fav Cartoon"

Topic... "Your Fav Cartoon" - Restriction NONE.. Deadline... 29 April , 2013.. 06.30 GMT

Note!... Lot Party is not a competition, there is no vote, no medals, no winners

Please read this before you join to understand the way to join the party...
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...st&p=806977

Participants in the Party-27:
01.Banty135
02.RandyMabius
03.Dineshforever90
04.irshadshalu.
05.mangotango7
06.jolansky
07.Nicque_T7.
08.abispon217
09.princeabid708
10.Galina53
11.__Naz__
12.anulubi
WHO WILL ROCK THE PARTY
Don't forget to merge the LOT logo....in your final full preview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..
This banner must be added in your gallery while you are uploading the theme..
Please insert all the code with the link!!!. Not just a picture .... THANK YOU!!!

CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?s=0&showforum=135][img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9805/looa.png[/img][/url]

Banty135
I make it previous topic.
ok i make again a fav cartoon theme.
Banty135
Add me in
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (Banty135 @ Apr 1 2013, 06:56 AM) *

QUOTE (Banty135 @ Apr 1 2013, 06:57 AM) *
Add me in

Hi Ben.. Welcome to another Party notworthy.gif

My dear.. does not add the two posts - you can write a whole in one post .. right? oops.gif
RandyMabius
great topic wow.gif i'm in pawel smile.gif
Banty135
QUOTE (MieczysławPAWEŁ @ Apr 1 2013, 10:59 AM) *
QUOTE (Banty135 @ Apr 1 2013, 06:56 AM) *

QUOTE (Banty135 @ Apr 1 2013, 06:57 AM) *
Add me in

Hi Ben.. Welcome to another Party notworthy.gif

My dear.. does not add the two posts - you can write a whole in one post .. right? oops.gif

Ok. Sorry for this.
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (RandyMabius @ Apr 1 2013, 09:25 AM) *
great topic wow.gif i'm in pawel smile.gif

Hello Randy! .. Thanks!,Nice to see you again added.. clap.gif
Dineshforever90
Great topic
i m in
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Hello Dinesh.. byebye.gif I am pleased to welcome you at Party notworthy.gif
irshadshalu
same as banty . I have already made one with tom and jerry . Anyway I would make a new one with different topic tongue.gif . Add me in pawel
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Hi irshadshalu notworthy.gif cool that you are participating.. added! clap.gif
mangotango7
hello Pawel nice party! add me PLS
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Hello Lara.. I'm glad that you participate again notworthy.gif I am pleased that cool topic the Party clap.gif
jolansky
i am in pawell bro thumbsup.gif
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Hello Jolly.. I welcome the next party! notworthy.gif I'm glad my dear friend clap.gif
Nicque_T7
@Pawel - Thank u so much for the invitation Bro. Very nice topic, please count me in. smile.gif
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (Nicque_T7 @ Apr 3 2013, 05:04 AM) *
@Pawel - Thank u so much for the invitation Bro. Very nice topic, please count me in. smile.gif

Hi Nic.. Thank you and I'm very glad clap.gif that you deigned to take part - Welcome my dear friend! notworthy.gif
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Announce.. That each member of the Lot may suggest a topic for the next party here: notworthy.gif

http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...showtopic=72916
abispon217
hi Pawel ... byebye.gif
count me in clap.gif clap.gif
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Hello abispon.. I'm glad that you participate my dear friend clapping.gif
Dineshforever90
hi to all
plz any buddy
tell me here allowed SE THEMES
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (Dineshforever90 @ Apr 4 2013, 12:15 PM) *
hi to all
plz any buddy

Yes Dinesh.. Allowed themes on all phones and SE also thumbsup.gif
princeabid708
hello pawel add me in too..... lovely topic
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Hi abid.. byebye.gif And I welcome you bro ... Nice to have you with us! clap.gif
Dineshforever90
QUOTE (MieczysławPAWEŁ @ Apr 4 2013, 05:09 PM) *
QUOTE (Dineshforever90 @ Apr 4 2013, 12:15 PM) *
hi to all
plz any buddy

Yes Dinesh.. Allowed themes on all phones and SE also thumbsup.gif

thank you
Nicque_T7
Hello to all you talented themers!! Selecting my favourite cartoons drived me crazy coz there are hundreds of my favourite cartoon movies and serials. So to get rid of this dilemma I asked a small girl in my neighbourhood and she said, "Powerpuff Girls". smile.gif Here is what I made on her selection, hope you all like this Android theme. wink.gif

Theme Features:
- 3 Standard Wallpapers by Me
- 200+ Joy Icons by Me
- Supports Icon mask, which mean all of your icons in application drawer will be themed when you use Apex, AWD & Nova Launchers.
- Custom Fonts (Included in theme)
- ADW/Nova Launchers Compatible

Drawer Settings:
a) Click menu - Apex Settings - Drawer Settings
cool.gif Tap on Drawer background transparency
c) Set to 100% (If using default wall.

Download Here --> http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/3156634/?ref=3769
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Hi Nic bro...
Wowwwww!, As always gorgeous theme!!!!!, a fantastic wall. wow.gif super icons and all thumbsup.gif I like it very much - masterful job my friend!!! 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif clap.gif

My dear.. Please add for gallery - Banner Lot Party - all the code: notworthy.gif

CODE
[url=http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?s=0&showforum=135][img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9805/looa.png[/img][/url]

Thank you!
Nicque_T7
QUOTE (MieczysławPAWEŁ @ Apr 5 2013, 05:06 AM) *
Hi Nic bro...
Wowwwww!, As always gorgeous theme!!!!!, a fantastic wall. wow.gif super icons and all thumbsup.gif I like it very much - masterful job my friend!!! 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif clap.gif

My dear.. Please add for gallery - Banner Lot Party - all the code: notworthy.gif

CODE

Thank you!

Thank you so much brother, I have already done it. My theme Features are bit long but when you click on read more in the gallery you can see the the LOT Party banner at the end. smile.gif
In these three years I have only participate 3 yo 4 times in LOT please guide me theft next step. Please buzz me when the showcase thread is live. thumbsup.gif
mangotango7
Nicque wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif
absolutely can not find the right words - awesome theme, really like everything very!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and here's my happy.gif

download
MieczysławPAWEŁ
My dear Lara.. Wow .. wow .. woww - another wonderful theme!!!! Masterly job - world class notworthy.gif I like the wallpaper, buttons. color, icons, decor is fantastic!.. Applause for you clapping.gif great theme! 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif clap.gif
Nicque_T7
QUOTE (mangotango7 @ Apr 5 2013, 02:40 PM) *
Nicque wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif
absolutely can not find the right words - awesome theme, really like everything very!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and here's my happy.gif

download

Thanks my dear lara smile.gif
Your theme is Brilliant. wow.gif
Color, icons, elements are placed perfectly, Jasmine and Raja looks great on the screen. Wish I had done Alladin to complement you. wink.gif
Love it completely my dear. clapping.gif 10.gif
RandyMabius
nicq, beautiful theme, the icons and bg are stunning the theme clapping.gif 10.gif what software you use to create such theme

lara, wow the color is attrating the theme with beautiful wal, icons and keys, great work clapping.gif 10.gif
mangotango7
Pawel Nicque Randy many many thanks you my friends!!!

I'm glad you liked it!!!!

Nicque you did Aladdin? Give it here! smile.gif

What to say about the color? My new laptop is color blind. I can see the normal color only in Photoshop, here is my screenshot, I see a different shade. I hope that you see normally
princeabid708
hello friends here is my entry..

download

carbide
RandyMabius
prince, stunning theme, great icons and keys, i love it much clapping.gif wow.gif 10.gif
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (princeabid708 @ Apr 6 2013, 07:48 PM) *
hello friends here is my entry..

download

carbide

Hi princeabid
Wonderful theme!!.. I like it notworthy.gif great wall. icons, color and softkey thumbsup.gif fantastic job my friend! 10.gif 10.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Nicque_T7
QUOTE (mangotango7 @ Apr 6 2013, 04:32 AM) *
[size=5]

Nicque you did Aladdin? Give it here! smile.gif

No, I said I should had made one Aladdin theme to pair it with your one. wink.gif may be some other time..... But i have a The Little Mermaid theme that i had made for Arthurwill. I guess this a nice place and reason to share with all your cartoon lovers. If Pawel dont mind then here is that cute theme. smile.gif

P.S - Just a share not for LOT party.

Download
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Hello Nic.. byebye.gif
Very cute theme, good topic and dedication clap.gif I regrets.. that this theme can not by added for party wub.gif
Galina53
Hi to all! My theme. smile.gif

Gallery

Galina53
@mangotango7', exellent theme,Lara! Colour very beautiful.

@princeabid708, very lovely theme,dear!

@'Nicque_T7', Unfortunately I do not see preview of your first theme. Theme with the mermaid are the magnificent. Thanks that you have shown it, though it and is not accepted.

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Apr 8 2013, 11:54 AM) *
Hi to all! My theme. smile.gif

Hello Galina In the April party - I am delighted with your participation notworthy.gif

Wowww.. fantastic theme masterfully done!!! clap.gif wonderful wall, icons and all details. I like it whole. I'm impressed - bravo! 10.gif clap.gif 10.gif 10.gif
RandyMabius
Nick, awsm theme and nice dedication clapping.gif
galina, wow this is wonderful, excellent theme, i love all elements clapping.gif 10.gif
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Hello Dinesh bro.. As for your first SE theme nicely done clapping.gif clap.gif
My dear.. made a few mistakes - I think you should correct:

1.Operator Name : Outline (Give background color)
2.Time : Outline (Give background color)
3.Input..frame should be 240 to 266 (is too small)
4.Input 1..Input Marked Text - you have to give bright color (not visible)
5.Tab Selected and Activity Menu: Tab Selected - should be visible (is not visible)

Improve your theme and will be beautiful and properly done
thumbsup.gif
RandyMabius
dinesh great work clapping.gif i agree with pawel thumbsup.gif
Nicque_T7
@Prince - wow, what a cute theme, love lion king. Your theme is Awesome bro. wow.gif clapping.gif

@Dinesh - Very Nice friend, the character is super cute. Its a good theme, just follow what ever Pawel adviced you. With his quality suggestions your theme will turn even better. thumbsup.gif clapping.gif

@Randy - Many thanks mate. wink.gif

@Galina - my goodness! What a beautiful theme. Completely superb. The movie was good but your theme more better. clapping.gif 10.gif

QUOTE (Galina53 @ Apr 8 2013, 04:59 AM) *
@'Nicque_T7', Unfortunately I do not see preview of your first theme. Theme with the mermaid are the magnificent.

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Here you go Galina, hope it's visible now and you like it. smile.gif

Galina53
@Nicque_T7', yes, I see now your preview. Great work! I very like! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Many thanks,my dear friends for your comments! I am glad,that you like my theme! smile.gif
Dineshforever90
I make new theme can i use Tmc moscot in my new theme
__Naz__
Hi everybody.my entry.add my namee pls byebye.gif

__Naz__
princeabid708..........great work
Nicque_T7, Galina53, mangotango7,,,,,,,,,,,,,,awesome, excellent themessss, i love them
Dineshforever90........good one
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (Dineshforever90 @ Apr 10 2013, 03:33 PM) *
I make new theme can i use Tmc moscot in my new theme

Dear Dinesh .. I'm sorry-TMC Maskot can not be classified to topic Carton - never heard of this cartoon..maybe I'm wrong? wub.gif

Please mate .. Read the recommendation for your first theme - can improve?. Thanks

QUOTE (__Naz__ @ Apr 10 2013, 04:44 PM) *
Hi everybody.my entry.add my namee pls byebye.gif

Hello Naz.. Im very glad of your participation, you're always welcome! notworthy.gif
OMG .. Stunning theme!!! thumbsup.gif Masterful job, fantastic wall,icons, buttons and colors at a high level!!!!!.. Congratulations!!!
10.gif 10.gif 10.gif clap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.