Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lot Theme Making Party - 27
mobile9 Forum > Competition Arena > ThemeMaking Competition > Lords of Themes > LOT Theme Making Party
Pages: 1, 2
RandyMabius
naz, beautiful theme, the poo is my best cartoon, amazing work clapping.gif wow.gif
Nicque_T7
@Galina - many thanks dear wub.gif
@Naz - wow, what a stunning theme. Love it completely. clapping.gif
__Naz__
MieczysławPAWEŁ, RandyMabius, Nicque_T7 thank you so much for your nice comments notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Thanks Dinesh notworthy.gif
Yes .. yes .. This second theme is wonderful! wow.gif very good job-a fantastic soft keys, cool decor and all the details .. I like it very clap.gif 10.gif clap.gif 10.gif

Dear mate .. Improve the first theme also be great thumbsup.gif
Galina53
@__Naz__, very lovely theme! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

QUOTE (MieczysławPAWEŁ @ Apr 12 2013, 02:31 AM) *
Yes .. yes .. This second theme is wonderful! wow.gif very good job-a fantastic soft keys, cool decor and all the details .. I like it very clap.gif 10.gif clap.gif 10.gif

It is a pity to me, but all these words should be addressed other author. Dinesh not able to do such themes. He us deceives. The first theme he has stolen too .

Look here

and here

@Dinesh, I do not have words. You no respected us therefore do such acts! thumbdown.gif weightlift.gif weightlift.gif
RandyMabius
dinesh, really bad, this time too rather tmc,
if you want to create such barworks, whats the need of stealing, its very simple, dowload some fractal wal for bg, intensly combine and render some design for borders and lasty for a decor, you have to do the same with something speciality,

from this i don't want to see any stolen works on your theme
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Apr 11 2013, 07:28 PM) *
@__Naz__, very lovely theme! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

QUOTE (MieczysławPAWEŁ @ Apr 12 2013, 02:31 AM) *

It is a pity to me, but all these words should be addressed other author. Dinesh not able to do such themes. He us deceives. The first theme he has stolen too .

Look here

and here

@Dinesh, I do not have words. You no respected us therefore do such acts! thumbdown.gif weightlift.gif weightlift.gif

Thanks Galina notworthy.gif notworthy.gif Glad you showed the perfidious abuse committed by the Dinesh

Dinesh .. You have to remove the two themes from you gallery!!!!! - not add anyone's work - the party or anywhere else - this is plagiarism!!.
If you do not remove .. I call admin!!
I removed the two theme of Lot Party!!! - must not never add stolen themes
alex-m9
QUOTE (RandyMabius @ Apr 12 2013, 02:18 PM) *
dinesh, really bad, this time too rather tmc,
if you want to create such barworks, whats the need of stealing, its very simple, dowload some fractal wal for bg, intensly combine and render some design for borders and lasty for a decor, you have to do the same with something speciality,

from this i don't want to see any stolen works on your theme

is verry true rules.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (MieczysławPAWEŁ @ Apr 12 2013, 07:24 PM) *
Thanks Galina notworthy.gif notworthy.gif Glad you showed the perfidious abuse committed by the Dinesh

Dinesh .. You have to remove the two themes from you gallery!!!!! - not add anyone's work - the party or anywhere else - this is plagiarism!!.
If you do not remove .. I call admin!!
I removed the two theme of Lot Party!!! - must not never add stolen themes

Dear Pawel! Dinesh do not want delete themes. He only under themes deletes my comments. Moreover, he thinks that all of us so do. Here its comment on TMC where he has laid out another's theme with replacement of pictures

He does not understand that it is impossible so to do and I think that to it here not a place.
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Apr 12 2013, 12:23 PM) *
Dear Pawel! Dinesh do not want delete themes. He only under themes deletes my comments. Moreover, he thinks that all of us so do. Here its comment on TMC where he has laid out another's theme with replacement of pictures

He does not understand that it is impossible so to do and I think that to it here not a place.

My dear Galina! Both themes have been removed clap.gif I do not know who removed - but does not have in a gallery Dinesh thumbsup.gif
Galina53
QUOTE (MieczysławPAWEŁ @ Apr 13 2013, 12:47 AM) *
My dear Galina! Both themes have been removed clap.gif I do not know who removed - but does not have in a gallery Dinesh thumbsup.gif

Yes, Pawel! Probably, Dinesh has read your words. At first it deleted only my comments.... laugh.gif
Nicque_T7
@Galina - Thanks for the information dear, it's really pity to see such acts from a reputated member. sad.gif

@Dineshforever - What's wrong with you bro, both at TMC and LOT you have leeched. Still you speak nonsense and point us at us all that we all copy. Its really hard to gain reputation please don't spoil it. Contests are for fun so on a friendly note I suggest you to accept your fault and start taking help from members here and learn if you face problems, please don't leech mate. Happy Theming!!
jolansky
hey,,this is a party!!!a place where we should enjoy!!!!!

pa..just simply amazing..already love this theme

Lara...superb elements and fantastic color and design!!!

galina,,,wow...perfect;;;my fav cartoon character too!!

nick,,,already impressed with your ariel,,your PFG,,simply rocks

naz,,,soooooo cute,,,love every thing of this theme!!!

dinesh,,cmon...have some originality,,i believe you have the skill!

download
MieczysławPAWEŁ
byebye.gif

Wow Jolly!.. stunning theme!!!!! notworthy.gif Just fantastic - perfectly made​​. Super wallpaper, key, color and artful decor! thumbsup.gif applause! 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif clap.gif
jolansky
thankss pawell bro!!!!
Dineshforever90
Yes, Pawel I Delete My Se Themes.
Sorry Pawel Really Sorry
Now I Make New Theme.
Simple Theme But With Out Any Stolen.
@Nicque_T7 : Bro Ur Right Theming in Friendy Fun
@Galina : Ur Master Thanx For Comment On My Wall For Delete Stolen Theme notworthy.gif
@Jolansky : Thanx I Make Original Theme Without Any Stolen
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Ok Danish bro.. Maybe you did not know.. Always remember!!! - if you add something to the gallery .. then you have to add your own - do not allowed add the works of others!!!!

Apology accepted! - on the condition - That he never more will not come you to mind that you add files created by others themers!!.
imsagi
@all hello how are you guys sorry i was away busy in life now i am back
@Galina personally i thank you
@all wow what can i say about this topic always my fav topic and these themes mind blowing guys hats of to all my true talented themers

@Dineshforever90 you cant cheat here if you are not able to make themes then give up if you really want to make your own theme then here are alots of members who will guide you help you but u are leeching i will never allow you to entry your theme in LOT party now you are making any new theme what ever i don't believe on that show ur work in carbide or sony theme maker
Nicque_T7
@Jolansky - oh, wow what a theme my dear friend. Completely outstanding.. Love it. wow.gif wub.gif clapping.gif

@imsagi - great to see u sanam, missing your themes. Take care dear. wub.gif

@Pawel - You are too kind bro. thumbsup.gif

@Dinesh - Remember these priceless words and friendly advices if you really wanna learn and earn reputation my friend. smile.gif
MieczysławPAWEŁ
@Dinesh .. After what you've done before - I can not accept this theme in Party-27 .I have a fear That once again want to cheat us - Perhaps you added stolen theme.
My dear, if you want to regain lost trust - you need to have in your gallery only your works (not stolen!).
You'll be doing yourself themes (you will not be cheated) - only then you can join the party.
@Dinesh.. do not add any themes for Party! - you can not take part!!
__Naz__
thanks a lot Jolly
jolansky..........awesome theme
Dineshforever90
QUOTE (MieczysławPAWEŁ @ Apr 17 2013, 03:07 PM) *
@Dinesh .. After what you've done before - I can not accept this theme in Party-27 .I have a fear That once again want to cheat us - Perhaps you added stolen theme.
My dear, if you want to regain lost trust - you need to have in your gallery only your works (not stolen!).
You'll be doing yourself themes (you will not be cheated) - only then you can join the party.
@Dinesh.. do not add any themes for Party! - you can not take part!!

but i not add stolen theme this time why not accpet my entry
RandyMabius
joly, beautiful, superb theme wow.gif it lile all the elements clapping.gif
mangotango7
Sanam hello dear! glad to see you!

Galina Naz Jolly sweetie many many thanks!!!!!!!!

prince Galina Naz Jolly guys - gorgeous stunning themes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicque I remember your little mermaid, I really like it!
Banty135
Hi friends. My theme.
Animated Dragon Ball Z

DOWNLOAD
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (Banty135 @ Apr 18 2013, 06:33 PM) *
Hi friends. My theme.
Animated Dragon Ball Z

DOWNLOAD

Hello Banty bro.. That good you remembered about Party notworthy.gif Thanks for fantastic theme!. Coll walpaper, soft keys and a super ikons .. I like the great theme my friend clap.gif 10.gif clap.gif 10.gif
Banty135
QUOTE (MieczysławPAWEŁ @ Apr 18 2013, 10:55 PM) *
QUOTE (Banty135 @ Apr 18 2013, 06:33 PM) *
Hi friends. My theme.
Animated Dragon Ball Z

DOWNLOAD

Hello Banty bro.. That good you remembered about Party notworthy.gif Thanks for fantastic theme!. Coll walpaper, soft keys and a super ikons .. I like the great theme my friend clap.gif 10.gif clap.gif 10.gif

thanxx for nice comments
abispon217
my theme byebye.gif

Download
MieczysławPAWEŁ
WOW abispon.. Great theme!!!! clapping.gif Beautiful wall,fantastic icons thumbsup.gif buttons and all looks wonderful! I like it - very good job! clap.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
abispon217
QUOTE (MieczysławPAWEŁ @ Apr 19 2013, 04:03 AM) *
WOW abispon.. Great theme!!!! clapping.gif Beautiful wall,fantastic icons thumbsup.gif buttons and all looks wonderful! I like it - very good job! clap.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif

thanks for the comment dear friend....smile.gif
RandyMabius
banty, great theme, like it clapping.gif wow.gif
abispon, beautiful work clapping.gif thumbsup.gif
Banty135
QUOTE (RandyMabius @ Apr 20 2013, 06:04 AM) *
banty, great theme, like it clapping.gif wow.gif
abispon, beautiful work clapping.gif thumbsup.gif

thanxx for comments
MieczysławPAWEŁ
L.o.t Tmp Showcase-27 Final Works topic "Your Fav Cartoon" is open:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
notworthy.gif
All Participants.. who have an idea for topic to the party - 28 and the next .. Please write your proposals here:

Suggest a Lot Party Topic
Nicque_T7
@Banty - nice theme mate, very stylish. clapping.gif
@Abispon - truly magnificent! clapping.gif whose icons are those mate?
@Pawel - thanks for a wonderful lot party bro. We had fun.... thumbsup.gif
Banty135
QUOTE (Nicque_T7 @ Apr 23 2013, 06:12 PM) *
@Banty - nice theme mate, very stylish. clapping.gif
@Abispon - truly magnificent! clapping.gif whose icons are those mate?
@Pawel - thanks for a wonderful lot party bro. We had fun.... thumbsup.gif

thanxx for nice comments
anulubi
add me bro wub.gif
gtear theme by all..i'll cmnt later
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (anulubi @ Apr 27 2013, 10:26 PM) *
add me bro wub.gif
gtear theme by all..i'll cmnt later

Hi Anu.. wub.gif I'm very glad that you take part - Welcome friend! clap.gif
anulubi
nick thats amazing colorful theme bro!!!love it!
about that shared one, omg!!!that is so beautiful bro!!fantastic bw!!!super color!!!

lara WOW!!!!no words dear!!!!!!!spectacular job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abid really a great work bro!!! nice yellow effect!!

galina awesome theme dear!!!cute color!! this movie is my fav!!

naz aaw winnie!!!!oh god that bear has so many fans!!!beautiful theme dear!!!colorful theme!!

jolly wowowow!!!that theme!!!!!omg!!wonrderfully done it dear!!!!

banty nice theme!!eye catchy!!

abi great theme bro!!! great colors!!!

10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif

dinesh have some guts to creat one yourself, and show us your real skill smile.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my theme smile.gif

Download
MieczysławPAWEŁ
Anu Woow..Masterpiece!!!! thumbsup.gif Wonderful theme! wow.gif fantastic the whole I like it very! My Congratulations! clap.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
RandyMabius
i m sorry pawel, i can't come with my theme coz my pc is having disk error and attemping repair for last few day, i m really disappoint

this is my main wallpaper

bt when i finish it, i will share it with you, cheer smile.gif
MieczysławPAWEŁ
QUOTE (RandyMabius @ Apr 29 2013, 07:50 PM) *
i m sorry pawel, i can't come with my theme coz my pc is having disk error and attemping repair for last few day, i m really disappoint

bt when i finish it, i will share it with you, cheer smile.gif

Hi Randy.. Thanks for the information wub.gif It is difficult..computers refuse to obey. wallbash.gif
I Hope that with the drive will be fine and you'll join us in the next party
thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.