liapireas
post Feb 19 2013, 12:45 AM
Post #121

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 5536126

QUOTE (ulyana2013 @ Feb 18 2013, 10:25 PM) *
QUOTE (liapireas @ Feb 18 2013, 09:32 PM) *
BeautifulLife and ulyana's themes will not be included in the voting booth.
Since you both haven't posted your carbide screenshots (like everybody else here) your participations are not valid.
Read the rules more carefully please .... (not to mention the other accusations about both of you)

Dear liapireas! I do not see any rules, did not find them here. But I see that the other contest participants represent the not only screenshots carbides.

You have to check the first post of the FET (Final Entry Thread)

In order your entry to be valid , you have to post the following here:

1. Your Theme Preview, where it is polite to please add where you find your element recources (wallpaper, icons, clocks ....).

2. Your Carbide Screenshot. Your screenshot necessarily must show the basic icons. See Example Here.
3. Your Download Link. Don't forget to post one of the upload ads under your TMC entry .

See you ....

Second matter now..

QUOTE (iqbalhsn20 @ Feb 18 2013, 11:41 AM) *
This time I have to made three themes for tmc and stc. You know mates that I am new in theming So I have waste so much of my time to made these themes. As I see that competition is full of cheaters now I think to leave the competition which is batter for me.

QUOTE (iqbalhsn20 @ Feb 18 2013, 06:41 PM) *
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Feb 18 2013, 04:49 PM) *
Everyone in the right to decide to participate to it in competition or not. I only want to remind you - as you began, that you did not do such loud statements. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

I know that Everyone in the right to decide to participate to it in competition or not. But what do you mean by loud statements? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Hey my friends, sorry to interfere ...
Here in TMC we are trying to maintain a good climate and we don't like people to argue with each other !
This is a place to have fun and certainly be polite and friendly with everyone ....
As you have seen both of the questionable entries are excluded from the voting process for some reasons so what is the remaining problem ? Rules are rules I'm afraid ...
And I agree with Galina that nobody is forcing anyone to participate in TMC, but of course everybody is invited and welcomed here ! So is you my friend .....
I hope you like this place and you keep competing and participanting ! See you ...

This post has been edited by liapireas: Feb 19 2013, 12:46 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
iqbalhsn20
post Feb 19 2013, 03:14 AM
Post #122

Group: Members
Member No.: 10329554

Thanks lia for your valuable reply. You know that here in TMC a fresh climate is very important for new themer. Now I am happy because the cheaters are out of the competition. Don't mind I will keep participating (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by iqbalhsn20: Feb 19 2013, 03:15 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 06:34 AM