Closed TopicStart new topic
> Stc 98: Charitable Organizations
iqbalhsn20
post Jan 13 2013, 02:25 PM
Post #46

Group: Members
Member No.: 10329554

QUOTE (bommaprasad @ Jan 12 2013, 09:10 AM) *
hell with painting....and have fun in your theming...i dont know you Iqb or something..seems like you are trying to form a campaign for Children......
add me in (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

i hate that above words...
look at the details mentioned by Alicia....if you think the details mentioned are apt to the contest, then you are right....

Just have a look to your profile picture and thought about the campaign for children....
I think your are too close to be a mad. I already said you that don't think it critically. Just try to be social and mind your language. Okay babumoshoi! Anyways it's not Iqb, it's Iqbal. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
aliciawwp
post Jan 13 2013, 07:06 PM
Post #47

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 8812604

@Dinesh, you didn't replace your icons.
@bommaprasad, I can't understand what you mean too. If I did something wrong and make you feel uncomfortable, then I am really sorry. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) The purpose of choosing this topic is because there are too many violence out there and I feel really sad to those victims (human or animals). Therefore, I'm hoping together we can send a meaningful message to everyone, we should take action before everything is too late. I hope everytime they look at their phone and they will think about this too. For me, charity is not about donation only, it should be started from the heart and become your action everyday.

@protsenko, awesome theme! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rockon.gif)

This post has been edited by aliciawwp: Jan 13 2013, 07:10 PM

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Jan 13 2013, 11:16 PM
Post #48

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin & WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

QUOTE (bommaprasad @ Jan 14 2013, 06:39 AM) *
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jan 12 2013, 11:41 PM) *
QUOTE (bommaprasad @ Jan 13 2013, 04:36 AM) *
why You and Gali cant understand me...is it the communication gap or anything else....

You both are great themers, but clearly see what i am saying...

Probably, this bad knowledge of English language. But I, really do not understand-that you have seen seditious that we do themes on that competition. Why this task seems to you not admissible for competition?

@protsenko2006, great theme! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

if the contest is based on love, romance, games, abstract, art, drawing, technology...etc....you can use these words...Fantastic, marvelous, great, splendid, outstanding, mind blowing......

Your theme Save the Child is Beautiful...every child is beautiful, not great or fantastic....
there are many issues that i dont like about this particular contest, but i dont want to mention them....
Happy Theming....

Those words that are not pleasant to you this-standard greeting in competition. We here have not fun, and we do themes, and some learn to do themes. Themes can evaluate any words. Assess the work. All your claims are unfounded. You do not take part in the competitions. When you take part, will be making their proposals.

There is a very good Russian proverb In another monastery with its charter do not come.

This post has been edited by Galina53: Jan 14 2013, 12:34 AM

+Quote Post
neda_25
post Jan 14 2013, 12:30 AM
Post #49

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 8703002

voted ... good luck dear friend...

+Quote Post
1990nick
post Jan 14 2013, 01:59 AM
Post #50

Group: Members
Member No.: 9814473

VOTED ...........

+Quote Post
bommaprasad
post Jan 14 2013, 02:47 AM
Post #51

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 13433430

QUOTE (iqbalhsn20 @ Jan 14 2013, 02:55 AM) *
QUOTE (bommaprasad @ Jan 12 2013, 09:10 AM) *
hell with painting....and have fun in your theming...i dont know you Iqb or something..seems like you are trying to form a campaign for Children......
add me in (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

i hate that above words...
look at the details mentioned by Alicia....if you think the details mentioned are apt to the contest, then you are right....

Just have a look to your profile picture and thought about the campaign for children....
I think your are too close to be a mad. I already said you that don't think it critically. Just try to be social and mind your language. Okay babumoshoi! Anyways it's not Iqb, it's Iqbal. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

teach me how to talk...who are you to decide in my conversation with Galina......so that i mentioned you, otherwise i dont care who you are, even now i dont care you

did you start this contest or did i interfere in your what so called painting...
this contest is for everyone...not for few people....

On my Profile, yes think its a campaign, but there you can see the website where you can donate to Orphans, not just creating themes and becoming winner....

+Quote Post
bommaprasad
post Jan 14 2013, 02:51 AM
Post #52

QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jan 14 2013, 11:46 AM) *
QUOTE (bommaprasad @ Jan 14 2013, 06:39 AM) *
QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jan 12 2013, 11:41 PM) *
QUOTE (bommaprasad @ Jan 13 2013, 04:36 AM) *
why You and Gali cant understand me...is it the communication gap or anything else....

You both are great themers, but clearly see what i am saying...

Probably, this bad knowledge of English language. But I, really do not understand-that you have seen seditious that we do themes on that competition. Why this task seems to you not admissible for competition?

@protsenko2006, great theme! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

if the contest is based on love, romance, games, abstract, art, drawing, technology...etc....you can use these words...Fantastic, marvelous, great, splendid, outstanding, mind blowing......

Your theme Save the Child is Beautiful...every child is beautiful, not great or fantastic....
there are many issues that i dont like about this particular contest, but i dont want to mention them....
Happy Theming....

Those words that are not pleasant to you this-standard greeting in competition. We here have not fun, and we do themes, and some learn to do themes. Themes can evaluate any words. Assess the work. All your claims are unfounded. You do not take part in the competitions. When you take part, will be making their proposals.

There is a very good Russian proverb In another monastery with its charter do not come.

My God can anybody on this Earth understand......
This is not a Competition

+Quote Post
imsagi
post Jan 14 2013, 02:59 AM
Post #53

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 2425534

voted..........

+Quote Post
Viola53
post Jan 14 2013, 03:21 AM
Post #54

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 4104945

Voted!

+Quote Post
bommaprasad
post Jan 14 2013, 03:25 AM
Post #55

QUOTE (aliciawwp @ Jan 14 2013, 07:36 AM) *
@Dinesh, you didn't replace your icons.
@bommaprasad, I can't understand what you mean too. If I did something wrong and make you feel uncomfortable, then I am really sorry. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) The purpose of choosing this topic is because there are too many violence out there and I feel really sad to those victims (human or animals). Therefore, I'm hoping together we can send a meaningful message to everyone, we should take action before everything is too late. I hope everytime they look at their phone and they will think about this too. For me, charity is not about donation only, it should be started from the heart and become your action everyday.

@protsenko, awesome theme! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rockon.gif)

The concept is Beautiful...I love this Concept and wanted to join, but... I am having problem...my problem is, If this contest is for a cause then why should i ask you to ADD ME IN for this particular contest....
As You used Sad for victims, do you think you need a winner for self satisfaction.....for this particular contest i think every theme needs support and help to distribute, not a winner
whats that smiley used" Rock on"....
As this contest is for everyone, i have right to say what i wanted....
I never interfered in any contests except this one and Xailin one....
I still now cant understand why great themers who took part in previous contests did not participate in this contest as this is for a cause...do you know why...
Every Contest Should have Meaning and winners for few contests....

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Jan 14 2013, 03:33 AM
Post #56

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin & WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

@bommaprasad, If you write at a forum this is-not conversation with me and be ready that other participants of competition will answer you. You have talked to me under my theme, after that have removed the comments. Means, conversation with me was not pleasant to you. To me not clearly-why you consider, what we should understand you? No can be that all are no right , but only you-are right.

For me discussion is finished. If you do not want to take part in competition-not accept. Everyone does that considers it necessary. It is possible to learn to create here themes, instead of to change outlooks on life. At us the different education, the different formation, different mentality.

This post has been edited by Galina53: Jan 14 2013, 03:41 AM

+Quote Post
bommaprasad
post Jan 14 2013, 04:38 AM
Post #57

yes discussion is finished...wasted my time....

+Quote Post
protsenko2006
post Jan 14 2013, 04:45 AM
Post #58

Group Icon

Group: TMC Manager
Member No.: 4837671

Voted

+Quote Post
mangotango7