IPB
> Thieves Going Unpunished, Repeat leeching offenders
Watch_Man
post Nov 19 2012, 07:09 AM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 15332206

OK Admin .. tell me why repeat offenders like Pink_Sky (Pink_Gay) who keep stealing uploads and re uploads them here as his own is never punished ?
I HAVE SEEN SO MANY STOLEN ITEMS BY HIM REPORTED YET HE JUST BOASTS YOU ADMIN LOVE HIM AND WILL NEVER BAN HIM AND WE / I WILL NEVER REACH / ATTAIN HIS RANK .. WHO THE F*CK WANTS TO BE RANKED A TOP THIEF ?

Is he perhaps a lover of one of you people ? a pet pig maybe ?
Whatever the reason is its pathetic like you ALL !!
I have never seen such a prolific thief/leech as him .. all you bloody fools do is pat him on the head and make him feel untouchable .. ridiculous ..
and this is why he keeps doing it .. BECAUSE YOU FOOLS DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO BAN HIM ..
ANY OTHER SITE HE WOULD BE BANNED .. HERE HE IS ALLOWED TO CAUSE TROUBLE ALONG WITH STEALING .. HE CRIES LIKE A FREAKING BABY
IF SOMEONE TAKES ONE OF HIS UGLY CHEAP THEMES .. AND ALL HE HE DOES IS STEAL WALLPAPERS FROM OTHER USERS WITHOUT ASKING PERMISSION .. AND MAKES THESE RUBBISH THEMES .. PINK GAY THE ADMIN PET PIG.

WELL NOW I HAVE UPPED THE STAKES AND I AM INVOLVING OTHER ADMIN FROM OTHER SITES TO MONITOR YOU FOOLS,
ALONG WITH THESE I HAVE BEEN CONTACTING DEVIANTART MEMBERS REGARDING THEIR STOLEN WORK ..
IF YOU WONT BAN PINK SKY FOR ALL THIS BAD PRESS HE IS BRINGING YOU THEN WE WILL BRING THE SH*T STORM TO YOU ..
YOU WANT TO PROTECT THIS A$$HOLE ? THEN YOU CAN FACE THE CONSEQUENCES FOR YOU INACTION :D

Also this idiot edwinjose_j needs dealing with too .. another notorious leech.

YOU WONT PUNISH REPEAT OFFENDERS THEN I / WE WILL SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPENS TO A LEECH SITE WITH ADMIN WITH NO BALLS :D .

ALL COMMENTS ARE COPIED/PRINT SCREEN AND SENT TO RELEVANT ADMIN ON OTHER SITES,YOU ARE ALL A JOKE IN THE WIDE COMMUNITY OF UPLOAD SITES AND WE WILL BE WATCHING TO SEE IF YOU BAN ME FOR SPEAKING MY MIND :D .. BUT GUESS WHAT ? I DONT CARE (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

BAN ME AND I WILL PROMISE TO NEVER LEAVE THIS SITE ALONE AND WILL GET IT CLOSED OVER REPEATED PLAGIARISM REPORTS AND LACK OF ACTION BY ADMIN .. WHICH MEANS YOU ACCEPT STOLEN ITEMS FROM KNOWN THIEVES.

HAVE A GREAT DAY/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 05:48 PM