post Nov 12 2012, 02:10 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 4104945

QUOTE (Akela73 @ Nov 12 2012, 04:14 AM) *
QUOTE (jolansky @ Nov 12 2012, 01:10 PM) *
QUOTE (Akela73 @ Nov 12 2012, 12:25 AM) *
I've been involved. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif)
One question: Why is so much time is given? One week is normal. Two, very much. I do not think so. That someone does the job for two weeks ...

each of us has different level of abilities, for some who is advanced can take the challenge in one week or even less than a week, but there are also those who are still beginners but who are very much willing to join and learn, so it is extended to 2 weeks, besides, there will only be very few who can join if it is just a week, the more the merrier, the happier (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

aero,,wow sooo quick,,awesome,,also love that movie! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

1. I do not think that level of abilities plays important role. 7 days sufficient term what to make any complexity work.
2. Probably it is more interesting to all that tasks would change more often.
3. The WPC tasks and DC very often coincide.
I think many with me will agree... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif)

Alexander! Apparently, you do not work and all the time you are at your computer. People like me, the whole day work, I have personally come home very late, and there is a family, children, which also takes time. And but I the competition no only for the DC, I am taking part in the competition wallpaper , but the most important thing - competition the theme for Nokia phones. They a lot of time needed. And the themes - also two of the competition. Also, take part in LOT. So do not think only of himself. I sometimes 2 weeks is not enough, Just no time at all. And I want to be in all competitions. Here, all calculated, and no need to speak with svimi offers and only think about yourself! Ability does not play a role, although this is important, but just do not have time.

This post has been edited by Viola53: Nov 12 2012, 02:45 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Akela73
post Nov 12 2012, 09:17 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Designer
Member No.: 6357507

QUOTE (Viola53 @ Nov 13 2012, 12:10 AM) *
One question: Why is so much time is given? One week is normal. Two, very much. I do not think so. That someone does the job for two weeks ...

each of us has different level of abilities, for some who is advanced can take the challenge in one week or even less than a week, but there are also those who are still beginners but who are very much willing to join and learn, so it is extended to 2 weeks, besides, there will only be very few who can join if it is just a week, the more the merrier, the happier (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

aero,,wow sooo quick,,awesome,,also love that movie! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

1. I do not think that level of abilities plays important role. 7 days sufficient term what to make any complexity work.

Alexander! Apparently, you do not work and all the time you are at your computer. People like me, the whole day work, I have personally come home very late, and there is a family, children, which also takes time. And but I the competition no only for the DC, I am taking part in the competition wallpaper , but the most important thing - competition the theme for Nokia phones. They a lot of time needed. And the themes - also two of the competition. Also, take part in LOT. So do not think only of himself. I sometimes 2 weeks is not enough, Just no time at all. And I want to be in all competitions. Here, all calculated, and no need to speak with svimi offers and only think about yourself! Ability does not play a role, although this is important, but just do not have time.

Not be here to talk about my work. If you're a busy man this is your problem. No one is forcing you to take part in all competitions. Not enough time in their domestic affairs.

+Quote Post
sksahoozzz
post Nov 12 2012, 10:58 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Member No.: 7919246

Anu add me in ♥

+Quote Post
bima_trisnu
post Nov 13 2012, 12:07 AM
Post #19

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 15532715

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) Great topic anu bro.. ADD ME IN!!

+Quote Post
Viola53
post Nov 13 2012, 02:41 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 4104945

QUOTE (Akela73 @ Nov 12 2012, 10:17 PM) *

Not be here to talk about my work. If you're a busy man this is your problem. No one is forcing you to take part in all competitions. Not enough time in their domestic affairs.

Alexander - it's not my problem, it's your problem. If you do not like the rules - do not participate! I like everything and I do not climb with their proposals and accept the rules as they there is.

This post has been edited by Viola53: Nov 13 2012, 02:47 AM

+Quote Post
anulubi
post Nov 13 2012, 03:19 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 7411203

ah hooow!!!its getting worse!!! please,,,,, please guys!!!please leave this subject (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif)

+Quote Post
Aeronitor
post Nov 13 2012, 03:21 AM
Post #22

Group Icon

Group: Dedicated Artist
Member No.: 12319787

Thanks anu For the appreciation.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
magicas1
post Nov 13 2012, 08:15 AM
Post #23

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 6466040

@ aero so cool havent seen it but i will have it on my to see list

this is for the oldies lol best horror movie maker nothing much happens in his movies no blood splatter or cool effects but its so creepy you sit somewhere up in the ceiling lol
we have thoose kind of birds outside kitchen window they are not so common and lives in colonies and do not leave even if they have tried move them tey come back so in spring i live in a horror movie!

(IMG:http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files5/150053/NRg4XxATK1h5.jpg)

originals http://i47.tinypic.com/2q2pfug.png

This post has been edited by magicas1: Nov 13 2012, 08:49 AM

+Quote Post
gourabguddu
post Nov 13 2012, 10:05 AM
Post #24

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 15808131

QUOTE (Viola53 @ Nov 13 2012, 10:41 AM) *

Alexander - it's not my problem, it's your problem. If you do not like the rules - do not participate! I like everything and I do not climb with their proposals and accept the rules as they there is.

ohhhhhhh....(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) what's going on!!!.... hey guys, we are a part of m9 cauz we love it.. we love to take part in compeditions, here we find friends who likes what we like, we are not here to fight.. we create... ability doesn't matter,but what matters is to be a part of it, just to learn.. as anu bro said dc is to increase your skills.... i am only 18 and i spent a lot of time with my pc,though i am a student... but every body doesn't have time... it's ok, we shold respect everyone's need and time...so leave that topic ... belive me, it's not important than your mates.....most importantly i have to say that i am not a student of philosophy and my grammer is weak as you are seeing....(IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
vinothvardha
post Nov 13 2012, 07:04 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

Member No.: 9165665

hii guys glad to see u guys sooo long... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
add me in anu will c what can i do.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
srimunnamunna
post Nov 14 2012, 12:21 AM
Post #26

Group Icon

Group: Legendary DJ
Member No.: 3519269

nice topic (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

anu can we make movie poster which is to be released ??

+Quote Post
Akela73
post Nov 14 2012, 01:03 AM
Post #27

Group Icon

Member No.: 6357507

QUOTE (Viola53 @ Nov 13 2012, 12:41 PM) *

Not be here to talk about my work. If you're a busy man this is your problem. No one is forcing you to take part in all competitions. Not enough time in their domestic affairs. Not enough time in their domestic affairs.

Alexander - it's not my problem, it's your problem. If you do not like the rules - do not participate! I like everything and I do not climb with their proposals and accept the rules as they there is. His quotes you show that this competition you are putting on the 3rd place
For stupid. I just asked a question and offered the option. very strange that you think this contest secondary.
My suggestion. Wallpapers, screensavers - 1 week. Icons, banners -2 weeks
VIOLE

This post has been edited by Akela73: Nov 14 2012, 01:24 AM

+Quote Post
jolansky
post Nov 14 2012, 04:16 AM
Post #28

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 3359111

akela and viola,,,,i heard both sides, please stop the issue here.

I suggest that next topics will be voted for one week or two weeks. Will you be ok with these guys??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

Meantime, i want to congratulate our newly promoted DC participants - Lia as a legendary artist, Mom Magic as a Gifted Artist, and our new Dedicated Artists - Lenhu, Vino, Ali and Aero (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

by the way...mom magic it looks perfectly awesome..love that film too! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

This post has been edited by jolansky: Nov 14 2012, 05:20 AM

+Quote Post
mohamedali05
post Nov 14 2012, 02:13 PM
Post #29

Group Icon

Member No.: 8522299

Great topic (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) i'm in too...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
farhad707070
post Nov 14 2012, 05:11 PM
Post #30

Group: Members
Member No.: 8534075

hi
beautiful topic plz add me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 01:06 PM