IPB
> Epub Reader, My phone cant support this download..
selfishkid
post Nov 1 2012, 06:22 PM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 16424811

I kept on donloading epub/ebook/albite readers on this site. None of can read it. What does Clas File mean anyways.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
prashanthdcunha
post Nov 3 2012, 04:59 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 8736147

epub is a file format for an ebook.. If ur phone supports viewing of ebooks, u shall be able to view the downloaded files.

Please note epub file formatted ebooks are meant for iOS devices like iPhone and iPad.. If u have a different brand other than Apple device which supports viewing of ebooks, then u may want to download a third party application to convert the epub file format to the file format supported by your device.. Normally other devices other than iOS devices support pdf file format.. I hope this gives u an idea about eBooks and epub file format.. Do reply to let us know if u have any more questions.. Also do not forget to type the brand and model of ur phone.. Thanks.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
YENvincible
post Jan 23 2013, 12:41 AM
Post #3

Group: Validating
Member No.: 17190185

I'm just using My|Phone A818 Duo and I already downloaded Adobe Reader but it's still not working. What will I do?

+Quote Post
prashanthdcunha
post Jan 24 2013, 05:50 AM
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 8736147

QUOTE (YENvincible @ Jan 23 2013, 09:41 PM) *
I'm just using My|Phone A818 Duo and I already downloaded Adobe Reader but it's still not working. What will I do?

u may want to check the file format of the ebook u have downloaded.. As i know A818 Duo supports ebooks in pdf file format.. If the ebook u have downloaded is in a different format u may want to convert the file format to pdf using a third party application.. Another option is to download ebooks which are available in pdf format..

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 01:34 AM