Closed TopicStart new topic
> Winners Announced - Wpc Week 275, Congrats
HeavensCloud
post Oct 25 2012, 07:56 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Designer
Member No.: 12576562

- My my...Guess Im not really part of the list..maybe Im not competent enough after all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ..my bad
- Im going to edit my Trophy wins,once all has been settled..

@ Viola
- I understand how U feel..Dont worry dear it will be corrected as soon as the managers got online (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

- Congratulations Viola!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by HeavensCloud: Oct 25 2012, 08:55 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Viola53
post Oct 25 2012, 11:57 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 4104945

HeavensCloud - Thank you, dear! But so far no one is to change something! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I wrote, not because your Wallpaper bad, but because I would like justice!

This post has been edited by Viola53: Oct 25 2012, 11:57 AM

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Oct 25 2012, 12:31 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 6007542

I am sorry for interruption here.. may I Galina (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

the trophies in the achievements are not up to date and we all know that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

so no point of pasting the pic here from your gallery or profile, coz i have to scroll back the Winning threads to see her achievement (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Ok, here is the deal, if you want to get what you deserve for instance in Viola's case, kindly update the http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...showtopic=76196 Thread
I have opened this thread for easy track of your winning files. add links to your winning files and week so we can track them down!

whoever fails to update it weekly, we won't look in your profiles, or scroll back the threads to find out more.. you need to update the winning thread every week so you don't lose the opportunity to the deserving win (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) you will be responsible for your own loss..

This post has been edited by kewlone: Oct 25 2012, 12:44 PM

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Oct 25 2012, 01:49 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin & WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

QUOTE (kewlone @ Oct 26 2012, 09:31 AM) *
I am sorry for interruption here.. may I Galina (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

the trophies in the achievements are not up to date and we all know that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

so no point of pasting the pic here from your gallery or profile, coz i have to scroll back the Winning threads to see her achievement (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Ok, here is the deal, if you want to get what you deserve for instance in Viola's case, kindly update the http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...showtopic=76196 Thread
I have opened this thread for easy track of your winning files. add links to your winning files and week so we can track them down!

whoever fails to update it weekly, we won't look in your profiles, or scroll back the threads to find out more.. you need to update the winning thread every week so you don't lose the opportunity to the deserving win (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) you will be responsible for your own loss..

@ Enna! Excuse me, but I so have understood that you deprive of the deserved victory of the person what it did not bring the achievements?

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Oct 25 2012, 02:15 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

and who are you to question me here??? It appears to me that you are defending yourself here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) Are You Viola???

btw Viola and I can talk (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

and if you are talking about why achievements in your gallery not updated then i have no answer to that, you may submit inquiry with patrick, arthurwill or aliciawwp

This post has been edited by kewlone: Oct 25 2012, 02:22 PM

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Oct 25 2012, 02:23 PM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin & WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

QUOTE (kewlone @ Oct 26 2012, 11:15 AM) *
and who are you to question me here??? It appears to me that you are defending yourself here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) Are You Viola???

btw Viola and I can talk (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

Excuse, I did not know that I here anybody. I will know now.

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Oct 25 2012, 02:25 PM
Post #22

Group Icon

No you defend yourself if it concerns you! but Viola can talk with me directly, she need no interpreter (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

End of Discussion with you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
Viola53
post Oct 25 2012, 02:31 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

@ kewlone - Enna! I really not be added my victories. But not just I alone. I realized that if I add the victory, then you revise the results?

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Oct 25 2012, 02:35 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

Hey Viola (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) Ya sweetie, i can only tele with the thread in order to post the accurate results becoz our profile achievements are never updated on time (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif) sorry for any confusion but i am waiting ok (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
Viola53
post Oct 25 2012, 02:51 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

Enna, the results of the achievements I think everything will be solved. What about the results of the contest? Tomorrow I submited all his trophies. Thanks in advance. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Oct 25 2012, 10:42 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

you need to help me by posting all your winning trophies in Here so i can edit the results (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
Viola53
post Oct 26 2012, 02:42 AM
Post #27

Group Icon

Dear Enna! I published their winning trophies.

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Oct 26 2012, 10:05 AM
Post #28

Group Icon

@ Viola Results have been Edited (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) Congrats (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

@ Heavens, Appologies for wrong results before (IMG:style_emoticons/default/oops.gif)

and Galina Thanks for your contribution and participation in WPC (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) you have always been very supportive and helpful (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) disregard previous msgs as it was a discussion not a fight (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
HeavensCloud
post Oct 26 2012, 11:27 AM
Post #29

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Designer
Member No.: 12576562

@ Enna
- Its ok
- Glad to see everything's been settled
- I already edited my Trophy wins

@ Viola
- Once again "Congrats dear"...Youre a great designer..Really deserving...

This post has been edited by HeavensCloud: Oct 26 2012, 11:28 AM

+Quote Post
Viola53
post Oct 26 2012, 11:49 AM
Post #30

Group Icon

Enna, thanks to great, for editing results! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

HeavensCloud - Accept my apologies, very happy that you have understood the situation. Your Wallpaper is very good too. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 02:34 PM