IPB

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nothing Is Working!, server prob?
KIDDSMOKE
post Sep 25 2012, 05:06 PM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 15931649

ive been using this site forever. i just joined officially last night. uploaded 1 ringtone (have to re do most for the 30 sec rule) but got offline. today i get on and it takes 5 minutes for page to appear and the only thing i can see are links and ads. i cannot comment on anyones quotes and cannot post replies either. cant upload any files or download for that matter. matter of fact absolutely nothing is working accept the log in link. whats the deal? does anyone know how long its gonna be like this or is it just me?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wotthell
post Sep 25 2012, 06:15 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 15455448

Ain't just you.
Trying to connect on the PC and after what seems like 15mins I finally get a page of links to various aspect of the site but the page style is not there.
When I try to login it goes off on another 15min journey through black space.
Wish someone in management would give some idea as to what the problem is and if it is likely to be fixed anytime soon

+Quote Post
kittykorn
post Sep 26 2012, 04:22 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 15364502

im glad its not just me then, for last week ive had lots of problems, could't follow no one, comment, even on my own wall, yesterday i managed to upload 4 files, after trying for days to publish, when i tried 5th file it wouldnt let me, now today i cant upload, download, add favourites nothing, getting annoying lol

+Quote Post
kittykorn
post Sep 26 2012, 04:25 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 15364502

QUOTE (kittykorn @ Sep 26 2012, 05:22 AM) *
im glad its not just me then, for last week ive had lots of problems, could't follow no one, comment, even on my own wall, yesterday i managed to upload 4 files, after trying for days to publish, when i tried 5th file it wouldnt let me, now today i cant upload, download, add favourites nothing, getting annoying lol

ive also asked about one of my missing files, but am getting no answers at all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif)

+Quote Post
the_bosix
post Sep 26 2012, 05:13 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 7680472

It`s happening to others, too? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)
Usually I don`t even log off my profile and keep myself logged on all the time, even when shutting down the laptop. So i guess I see more of the page than others with this problem. i just see bare letters, no skin at all, and I can`t comment or reply to them, because the comment button just isn`t working. is that how a web page looked like in the 2000`? How long would it take to fix? I have lots of requests from people who need books (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/crybaby.gif)

+Quote Post
prashanthdcunha
post Nov 3 2012, 08:50 AM
Post #6

Group: Members
Member No.: 8736147

Yes if u check the forum there are many M9ers including me who are facing issues on M9.. Infact some issues are solved.. However v still have to wait as the process of clearing bugs is ongoing.

+Quote Post
Encuddics
post Nov 3 2012, 11:43 PM
Post #7

Group: Validating
Member No.: 16415662

The church web design should have a professionally made web header. This will mean marketing. I see clearly today how everything integrates into who I am and my current skill set. For information, visit the website, email ornerstonedayschool. HOPE(4673) CFC10488 Privacy Policy Federal Funding Disclaimer Brand New Toolkits Available for Download! These residential eating disorder treatment centers often operate holistically and have staff and services to address the multiple needs of their patients. com's terms of service and privacy policy. For over 20 years at Rebecca's House, we have been providing both. eating disorders treatment Supplemental thyroid hormone is not indicated.
Working on cars
The disorder affects about 2 percent of the general population and 8 percent of people who are obese. Here are some tips on coping with family visits.

There are also angles in which they coincide. You can make this work with just 4 short workouts per week, while combinig Compact Installation

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 09:05 PM