IPB

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Invisible Icon Of Downloaded Application
mrihb
post Sep 19 2012, 01:37 AM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 15866452

hi. i download and yahoo messanger application to my htc explorer but i cant find its short cut in all application list so that i may run this application. any idea ? plz help me out. if it is downloaded and installed then how can i run this application. thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
prashanthdcunha
post Nov 3 2012, 09:29 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 8736147

QUOTE (mrihb @ Sep 19 2012, 09:37 PM) *
hi. i download and yahoo messanger application to my htc explorer but i cant find its short cut in all application list so that i may run this application. any idea ? plz help me out. if it is downloaded and installed then how can i run this application. thanks

The best thing i suggest is to go to the app manager and uninstall the file first if u find it there.. If u do not find the file there then it means that the file isn't installed..

Secondly, download the file again and note the location of the file where it downloaded.. Do not install the application when the prompt appears immediately after the download.. Exit the prompt, (say no to the prompt).. Go to the file location and run the file.. This will create an icon for the application on ur phone and then u may open the application without any issues..

Hope this answers helps u.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 03:12 AM