IPB

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Download Process
glodiazsan
post Jul 20 2012, 04:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Validating
Member No.: 14566004

Hi I love this page and I use it mainly because of the books. But now I'm unable to download directly from my tablet. I uses it yesterday with out problem and today there's (IMG:style_emoticons/default/crybaby.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/crybaby.gif) a new process and it never starts the download. Pls help me ASAP
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Yoyocell
post Jul 20 2012, 07:34 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Gallery Moderator
Member No.: 5656336

Hellom:) may I know what kind of tab do you using? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) and what kind of browser do you using? Im using nokia E7-00 with opera mobile browser and the progressing of downloading was successfully in My device (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Thanks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

+Quote Post
abhelle23
post Jul 23 2012, 01:52 AM
Post #3

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 2041850

QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 20 2012, 07:34 PM) *
Hellom:) may I know what kind of tab do you using? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) and what kind of browser do you using? Im using nokia E7-00 with opera mobile browser and the progressing of downloading was successfully in My device (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Same problem as mine since yesterday cant download till now. I have archos home tablet browser is google.. It works perfectly fine before the old process of downloading now i dont download at all.. It says its downloading and said that tour download will automatically start it never started.... It all just happened when they change it to the new process

+Quote Post
Yoyocell
post Jul 23 2012, 02:24 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Gallery Moderator
Member No.: 5656336

QUOTE (abhelle23 @ Jul 23 2012, 03:52 PM) *

Same problem as mine since yesterday cant download till now. I have archos home tablet browser is google.. It works perfectly fine before the old process of downloading now i dont download at all.. It says its downloading and said that tour download will automatically start it never started.... It all just happened when they change it to the new process

Hello (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) You can try this link : http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...t&p=1024437

one if our m9 team has mentioned the steps how to download m9's stuff with other way if the downloading process failed (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
glodiazsan
post Jul 24 2012, 08:27 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 20 2012, 08:34 PM) *

I have an Acer Iconia A100

+Quote Post
glodiazsan
post Jul 24 2012, 08:27 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (glodiazsan @ Jul 24 2012, 09:27 PM) *
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 20 2012, 08:34 PM) *

I have an Acer Iconia A100

+Quote Post
glodiazsan
post Jul 24 2012, 08:31 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 23 2012, 03:24 AM) *
QUOTE (abhelle23 @ Jul 23 2012, 03:52 PM) *

Hello (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) You can try this link : http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...t&p=1024437

one if our m9 team has mentioned the steps how to download m9's stuff with other way if the downloading process failed (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I uploaded the page from my table again it bring the mobile version and is WOOORRKIIINNNGG, thaaaaakkksss!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) as you can see Im really happy about it.

+Quote Post
Leafjohn
post Jul 28 2012, 07:56 PM
Post #8

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 9217219

Enjoy m9 world

+Quote Post
prashanthdcunha
post Nov 3 2012, 10:53 PM
Post #9

Group: Members
Member No.: 8736147

All i suggest is to try a different browser, which is friendly for downloads.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 09:22 AM