IPB

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Symbian Belle S^4xeon 3.2.2 Adobe Pdf Help, symbian BELLE s^4xeon 3.2.2 adobe pdf help
arif706
post Jul 11 2012, 03:55 AM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 6566067

hellow friends,,,,,i need a help....can you help me....i have installed s^4 xeon 3.2.2 recently from a big brother..but i m facing a builtin adobe pdf reader problem...when i want to open a pdf file with it ,,i requires license..like ""NO LICENSE FOR FEATURE,PURCHASE LICENSE OR CONTINUE? "" when i press continue,the app exits....i previously used the latest adobe pdf 10.00(245) on my N8 anna .it never requires a license.....plz...help me ..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Yoyocell
post Jul 11 2012, 05:35 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Gallery Moderator
Member No.: 5656336

Hello (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) this happened because of the app license of that app was ended (meant the trial version of that app was over). I advice you to download the new one, that adobe pdf reader you have installed in your phone may has problem so i advice you to download new adobe reader again, delete the old one then install the new one after that try to purchase the app (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) please keep on mind dont ask for a warez version due its illegal.

feel free to ask (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

thanks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

+Quote Post
arif706
post Jul 11 2012, 08:19 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 11 2012, 06:35 PM) *
Hello (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) this happened because of the app license of that app was ended (meant the trial version of that app was over). I advice you to download the new one, that adobe pdf reader you have installed in your phone may has problem so i advice you to download new adobe reader again, delete the old one then install the new one after that try to purchase the app (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) please keep on mind dont ask for a warez version due its illegal.

ok friend ,,thanks for your help ..i will try//

+Quote Post
arif706
post Jul 12 2012, 05:25 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (arif706 @ Jul 11 2012, 09:19 PM) *
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 11 2012, 06:35 PM) *

ok friend ,,thanks for your help ..i will try//

i got the solution .friends ,,thanks...

+Quote Post
Yoyocell
post Jul 12 2012, 05:33 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Gallery Moderator
Member No.: 5656336

Glad to know that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) are those steps I given help out you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) ?

+Quote Post
uf168
post Oct 5 2012, 06:57 AM
Post #6

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 6414579

QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 11 2012, 05:35 PM) *

thnx.

+Quote Post
waqarqureshi
post Nov 23 2012, 04:56 AM
Post #7

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 8855468

QUOTE (arif706 @ Jul 11 2012, 04:55 PM) *
hellow friends,,,,,i need a help....can you help me....i have installed s^4 xeon 3.2.2 recently from a big brother..but i m facing a builtin adobe pdf reader problem...when i want to open a pdf file with it ,,i requires license..like ""NO LICENSE FOR FEATURE,PURCHASE LICENSE OR CONTINUE? "" when i press continue,the app exits....i previously used the latest adobe pdf 10.00(245) on my N8 anna .it never requires a license.....plz...help me ..

ADD AS Favourite MY Friend Please Please Octro Talk Sony Xperia Nimbuzz Google The GAME

+Quote Post
lokeshkumar112
post Nov 23 2012, 06:33 AM
Post #8

Group: Members
Member No.: 8742650

download cracked version.....

+Quote Post
ajayc7
post Nov 23 2012, 09:35 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 16316477

For pdf, doc, docx files use picsel smart office it is really good.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 09:26 PM