2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Need Help About Tmc
JAMES_BOND-007
post Jun 25 2012, 06:31 AM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 7814635

hi all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

i need your help regarding TMC....

actually i want to take participate in it.........

but dont know how to start...

where to go.......

Plzzzz HELP...

Thank You.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Yoyocell
post Jun 25 2012, 07:01 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Gallery Moderator
Member No.: 5656336

Hello James and welcome to mobile9 forum (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)
Good to see your spirit (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) first you should know what TMC is (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
TMC or theme making copetition is a contest that open to all member of mobile9 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
for more infoe please visit this thread : http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...p;showtopic=328 in that thread patrick will explain to you what TMC is (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

and here is the TMC voting that you should know : http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...showtopic=36813
after you understood with all rules of TMC then you can try to ask the manager to help you out (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) a topic of TMC will be choosen every two weeks, that mean the manager gave you two week to make a theme.
Every two weeks in TMC there will be 3 threads :

Topic thread : Its a thread where you can see the topic of the week, in this thread you will to able to discuss about theme making of that week, such as give a suggestion for some one,ask for other paticipant's advice,give comment to other, and also you can learning theming skill in this thread.

Final Entry thread : this is a thread that only for posted your final work of your theme.In this thread the manager will ask you to posted your theme preview(your theme preview should be at least 80%) and dont forget post the gallery link too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) in this thread manager will not encourge you to edit your post unless you get permission from manager to edit your post.

Voting thread : this is a thread where you can vote for the participants entries (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) Note : You cant vote for your friend or vote for your self too. Vote
for the best (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) after posted in voting thread you post will disappear , your votes only can be viewed by the manager and the admin only.

I think that all i can told to you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) in the above links you can found many usefull infomation before joining TMC (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) hope it helped you mate (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

thanks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

This post has been edited by Yoyocell: Jun 25 2012, 07:34 AM

+Quote Post
JAMES_BOND-007
post Jun 25 2012, 08:01 AM
Post #3

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

Thank You Yoyocell...

Thank You Very Much

For Helping With The Rules Of TMC...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

Can u Plz Tell Me the link for where the topic is announced / is going to be announced.....

and some more details(if left)....

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) Thanx in Advance (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
Yoyocell
post Jun 25 2012, 08:13 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Can u Plz Tell Me the link for where the topic is announced / is going to be announced

This is the TMC official link : http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...mp;showforum=22
in that link, you will easily to find the topic thread,voting thread and the final entry thread
The topic author is the TMC manager (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
JAMES_BOND-007
post Jun 27 2012, 02:26 AM
Post #5

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) Thank You...... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

+Quote Post
Yoyocell
post Jun 27 2012, 02:57 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Your welcome (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) Hope you get your lucky there (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Happy theming (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
JAMES_BOND-007
post Jun 27 2012, 11:43 PM
Post #7

Hey Yoyocell..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

I Need Your Help......

Plz Tell Me How to show the 80% of theme preview........

+Quote Post
Yoyocell
post Jun 28 2012, 01:35 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Preview means the screenshot of your theme, the TMC preview included : music preview of your theme,calender view and other important preview of your theme.
Can you tell to me what kind of phone do you using? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) ir you using Nokia devices with symbian platform then you can use Bestscreen snap (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) you can easily find that app on ''s60 5th or s60 3rd apps section'' (in mobile9 gallery).

Feel free to ask (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
JAMES_BOND-007
post Jun 28 2012, 02:07 AM
Post #9

I Have Nokia 7210 supernova.....

Its of s40 series........

+Quote Post
JAMES_BOND-007
post Jun 28 2012, 02:20 AM
Post #10

Can I Submit Screenshots Like I Have Done For This..........

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2671022/

Plz See The 3rd Pic.......

And How Should I Upload In Forum......

As When I Click On Insert Image..

It Always Asks For an url(That I Dont Have.. As It Is Saved On My Pc)...

+Quote Post
Yoyocell
post Jun 28 2012, 02:41 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

For the preview you can Use this one :
(IMG:http://goran.mobile9.com/download/wmpreview/438/1340788789-3.png)

but the size(240pixels x 320 pixels) was to small. Try to use a bigger image (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) for example take a look at this one :

(IMG:http://s019.radikal.ru/i614/1204/2e/fe2d8b4aa6e1.png)

you do need to upload it to forum but just post it in the forum (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) you may ask how to posting that preview to the forum, first you have to upload that preview file to image hosting(image hosting is a website that allow you to upload photo) upload your preview file here : tinypic (dot) com after uploaded then copy the bb code(example for bb code http://yourimageskink.jpg) copy the the code of you preview file then click ''fast reply button or addreply button'' in fastreply button or add reply button you will found an button again , here is hows the button looks like this ''(IMG:http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/style_images/1/folder_editor_images/rte-image-button.png) '' click that button then insert your images link (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) after inserted the image link then click ok, dont forget,before you posted your post make sure you have see the preview of your post(to avoiding mistake in writing) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

any other question?

This post has been edited by Yoyocell: Jun 28 2012, 02:44 AM

+Quote Post
JAMES_BOND-007
post Jun 28 2012, 06:14 AM
Post #12

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) Thank You Very Very Much...... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
JAMES_BOND-007
post Jun 28 2012, 11:13 AM
Post #13

Hey Yoyocell..............

Plz Say If I Have Uploaded Correctly.........

My First Entry View

Thank You

+Quote Post
Yoyocell
post Jun 28 2012, 05:28 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Hrre is for the example for correct entry : http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/2487800/

and please, the preview view file is not to blurry because the manager will DQ your entry so make sure the preview was clear without blurr (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
JAMES_BOND-007
post Jun 29 2012, 02:54 AM
Post #15

OK.......... Thank You.........

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 08:39 PM