IPB
> Bsnl Broadband Question, plz help me guys
towfeequmar007
post Jun 15 2012, 02:10 AM
Post #1

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 9103110

Now a days whenever i turn bsnl broadband on it's dsl starts blinking becomes fast and then when it is about to stop it starts to blink again slowly. This means i cannot connect to internet unless dsl blinking doesn't stop. The broadband works good only at night and at its worst during day (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif) So plz tell me how to over come this problem. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Nilaplayboy
post Jan 7 2013, 08:32 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 9519347

It抯 really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of PaisaLive mails. You also receive special discount coupons, promotions and free passes to various events in your city.
Join now and get Rs. 99 instantly, just for joining. What more, as a special bonus you get paid for inviting your friends also!
Create your PaisaLive Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration
CLICK HERE

+Quote Post
yash_raj_singh
post Jan 10 2013, 05:13 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 14407874

QUOTE (Nilaplayboy @ Jan 7 2013, 08:32 AM) *
It抯 really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of PaisaLive mails. You also receive special discount coupons, promotions and free passes to various events in your city.
Join now and get Rs. 99 instantly, just for joining. What more, as a special bonus you get paid for inviting your friends also!
Create your PaisaLive Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration
CLICK HERE

its fake don't use it bro I hv done it a year ago.....

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2014 - 06:14 PM