Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Carbide Ui Theme Edition 4.3, Make your Symbian themes
Yoyocell
post Jun 13 2012, 01:51 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Gallery Moderator
Member No.: 5656336

Hello m9 themers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) with proudly I would like to announce it to You, some of You may already knew about it but I think there are many themers do not knew about this new tool too, so I think Its a good idea to share some informations to you ,ok lets to the topic point.

I would like to introduce You about Carbide UI theme edition 4.3.
Themes also one of the most important thing in our phone, can You imagine if that your phone cant do theme changing ? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) You will feel bored all time with your phone (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) . Thats why I told you that themes is the most important thing in your phone too. A lot of beautiful themes were made by this program.

Here are some key features of "Carbide.ui Symbian Theme Edition":

• Creation of graphical theme packages for all Symbian devices.
  • Use of built-in and customised theme components.
  • Editing of themes.
  • Importing and exporting of themes.
  • Viewing of all colours or only common colours in the properties view for multiple selections of Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) images, with the Colourize feature.
  • Automatic selection of a component in the Component view to match an item selected in the Editor view.
  • Support for Symbian themes including 3-, 9-, and 11-piece components, with features to switch between multi-piece and single-piece components.
  • Copying of theme content from the file system to apply customisation to all components of a theme simultaneously, using Edit > Paste element(s) into theme. Element IDs are resolved based on file name.
  • Text colours that can be referenced and multiple text colours that can be changed in one step.
  • Referenced Colours view that supports drag-and-drop features for colourising theme and SVG components.
  • SVG-thumbnail previews in the File dialog box.
  • Ability to switch the phone display simulation in the Editor among all supported resolutions and orientations.
  • A plug-in feature that enables device-specific layouts and new customizable components to be plugged into Carbide.ui.
  • Support for scoping third-party icons to a specific theme or as available to all themes. Tool bar icon to access Third party icon definitions
  • Command line packaging option for themes created with any plug-ins.

Requirements:
  • 1 GB of RAM.
  • 1 GB of free disk space.
  • 1.5-GHz processor.
  • Display supporting 16-bit colour at 1,280 x 1,024-pixel resolution

Donwload available here : Download Carbide UI theme edition 4.3

This post has been edited by Yoyocell: Jun 13 2012, 04:20 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
towfeequmar007
post Jun 13 2012, 03:31 AM
Post #2

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 9103110

QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jun 13 2012, 02:21 PM) *
Hello m9 themers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) with proudly I would like to announce it to You, some of You may already knew about it but I think there are many themers do not knew about this new tool too, so I think Its a good idea to share some informations to you ,ok lets to the topic point.

I would like to introduce You about Carbide UI theme edition 4.3.
Themes also one of the most important thing in our phone, can You imagine if that your phone cant do theme changing ? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) You will feel bored all time with your phone (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) . Thats why I told you that themes is the most important thing in your phone too. A lot of beautiful themes were made by this program.

Here are some key features of "Carbide.ui Symbian Theme Edition":

• Creation of graphical theme packages for all Symbian devices.
  • Use of built-in and customised theme components.
  • Editing of themes.
  • Importing and exporting of themes.
  • Viewing of all colours or only common colours in the properties view for multiple selections of Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) images, with the Colourize feature.
  • Automatic selection of a component in the Component view to match an item selected in the Editor view.
  • Support for Symbian themes including 3-, 9-, and 11-piece components, with features to switch between multi-piece and single-piece components.
  • Copying of theme content from the file system to apply customisation to all components of a theme simultaneously, using Edit > Paste element(s) into theme. Element IDs are resolved based on file name.
  • Text colours that can be referenced and multiple text colours that can be changed in one step.
  • Referenced Colours view that supports drag-and-drop features for colourising theme and SVG components.
  • SVG-thumbnail previews in the File dialog box.
  • Ability to switch the phone display simulation in the Editor among all supported resolutions and orientations.
  • A plug-in feature that enables device-specific layouts and new customizable components to be plugged into Carbide.ui.
  • Support for scoping third-party icons to a specific theme or as available to all themes. Tool bar icon to access Third party icon definitions
  • Command line packaging option for themes created with any plug-ins.

Requirements:
  • 1 GB of RAM.
  • 1 GB of free disk space.
  • 1.5-GHz processor.
  • Display supporting 16-bit colour at 1,280 x 1,024-pixel resolution

Donwload available here : Download Carbide UI theme edition 4.3

Thanks yoyo (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) information will be usefull to new m9ers here

+Quote Post
anabhi
post Jun 16 2012, 07:16 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Gone
Member No.: 13903188

very usefull (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
soumikatoz
post Jun 26 2012, 03:17 PM
Post #4

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 8556814

ya its cool but its use is heard i think

+Quote Post
lalji1561
post Feb 27 2013, 02:55 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Certified Designer
Member No.: 14008612

I tried many times but making a symbian theme using carbide is very difficult.

(IMG:http://4img.pl/images/jdv1985n03lts7fthh5.png) (IMG:http://4img.pl/images/fty64ocn14rgnt07ne9i.png)

+Quote Post
iqbalhsn20
post Mar 1 2013, 08:39 PM
Post #6

Group: Members
Member No.: 10329554

QUOTE (lalji1561)

Dear it is very easy to make theme using carbide. Please watch some youtube tutorials.

This post has been edited by iqbalhsn20: Mar 1 2013, 08:40 PM

+Quote Post
lalji1561
post Mar 2 2013, 08:21 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Certified Designer
Member No.: 14008612

QUOTE (iqbalhsn20 @ Mar 2 2013, 04:39 PM) *
QUOTE (lalji1561)

Dear it is very easy to make theme using carbide. Please watch some youtube tutorials.

I'll try, thank you iqbal.

(IMG:http://4img.pl/images/m0eknbkazd939yeu4dly.png) (IMG:http://4img.pl/images/xodg44747hktd7yd6rp.png)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 10:33 PM