Closed TopicStart new topic
> Premium Features & M9 Credits
Leviosa
post Jul 3 2012, 07:25 PM
Post #46

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin Team
Member No.: 7724201

The gifts comes in a pack, you need 10 credits to unlock one pack.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dendede
post Jul 25 2012, 05:16 PM
Post #47

Group: Validating
Member No.: 15016068

QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jul 3 2012, 11:43 AM) *
QUOTE (abhijeetsvr @ Jul 4 2012, 01:33 AM) *
Exactly how many credits should I buy for unlocking premium gifts?

For unlock all premium gifts ,you need at least 40pts of mobile9 credits (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) take a look at bellow screenshot :

(IMG:http://i50.tinypic.com/2u92810.jpg)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

thank you

+Quote Post
abbi123
post Jul 26 2012, 04:24 PM
Post #48

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 14619396

QUOTE (voodoo_999 @ Jun 10 2012, 06:35 AM) *
I think having to pay to unlock the family filter is a mistake. People will just go elsewhere and get the same kind of content for free.

i think you right

+Quote Post
vadheeu
post Aug 24 2012, 03:49 AM
Post #49

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 9988312

Great work..!! Congraats to admin team..
Keep updating

Thanks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

+Quote Post
pink_sky
post Aug 28 2012, 03:45 PM
Post #50

Member No.: 13018856

QUOTE (akshaygreat321 @ Aug 6 2012, 10:26 AM) *
Premium is not good because in name of premium u are all earning money this wronge.And one thinge some who donot earn money in dollor how they will activative this .so close this premium thing.sorry if i have use any wronge word.Thanx
Akshay You and all know that money plays very essential role for any giant and great site like m9 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) so whatever m9 do it's for making this website Immortal You and all Indian know following words of Old indian song which is "NA BAP BADA NA BHAYYA SAB SE BADA RUPAYYA (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) "Hope you understand the matter (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
pink_sky
post Aug 28 2012, 03:56 PM
Post #51

QUOTE (abbi123 @ Jul 26 2012, 05:24 PM) *
I think having to pay to unlock the family filter is a mistake. People will just go elsewhere and get the same kind of content for free.

i think you right
You're Not 100% right because As a Powerful uploader myself i know how many Blocks come on uploaders way to Download unique file then upload it to M9 and If u buy m9 credits then come on my profile and hit themes where you see some family filterd themes then off the f.f and see it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) You can't get that theme which u have seen after removing f.f anywhere else except here in m9 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
ultimateanand
post Sep 1 2012, 01:49 AM
Post #52

Member No.: 10352053

QUOTE (pink_sky @ Aug 29 2012, 04:26 AM) *
QUOTE (abbi123 @ Jul 26 2012, 05:24 PM) *

i think you right
You're Not 100% right because As a Powerful uploader myself i know how many Blocks come on uploaders way to Download unique file then upload it to M9 and If u buy m9 credits then come on my profile and hit themes where you see some family filterd themes then off the f.f and see it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) You can't get that theme which u have seen after removing f.f anywhere else except here in m9 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

s u r correct

+Quote Post
mnoamanfarooq
post Sep 7 2012, 10:36 PM
Post #53

Member No.: 3569826

Hi ,
In Pakistan i cant create Paypal account what i have to do ?

+Quote Post
Umeshsablani
post Sep 13 2012, 04:47 AM
Post #54

Member No.: 14202649

waiting

+Quote Post
Riju10
post Sep 21 2012, 05:42 AM
Post #55

Member No.: 8275588

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 9 2012, 06:16 PM) *
Heya M9ers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

After a ton of very hard work, we’re thrilled to be able to share the all new premium features & mobile9 credits with you. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

(IMG:http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/3827/screenshot20120609at120.png)

What is it?
Premium features are paid features that members can purchase to improve their experience on M9. We launched three today - gifts, family filter, and autofollow.

How to get premium features?
By unlocking them with mobile9 credits. Just like tokens at an arcade or amusement park, you can buy mobile9 credits using PayPal (PayPal also supports credit card payment) and then use it to get interesting premium features. We will support more payment methods shortly.

What happen to free stuff?
We will continue to support and release exciting free features (more big ones to come!!). This won't change. What you will be seeing is advanced features on top of those awesome free ones. People can then purchase what they need with small amount of $.

Why premium?
Because we want to be able to build better M9 for you. We work very hard every day but with limited resources (budget, people, time), we can only do this much. We want to do more. And that's why we need your support. Instead of asking you for donation, or selling you a pro account that includes a bunch of features that you never used, we let you choose what you want & pay a small amount of money for it.

For example, we know you love special gifts. Whenever we release Valentine/Christmas packs you guys talk about it all day, send it to friends you care and make their day. But we can't do this often because someone needs to design all the gifts, get it online etc. A lot of work. We don't have enough resources to do that. With premium, if M9ers love those gifts & purchase them we can then use the money to create more lovely gifts for you.

What else I get?
Buying mobile9 credits is a vote of love and a vote of support. We really appreciate that & that's why we award people a badge for it. It's called Power Plus and this is how it looks like. (IMG:http://static.mobile9.com/img6/badge_26.jpg)

We hope you like it. Let us know what you think and enjoy!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

+Quote Post
Riju10
post Sep 21 2012, 05:45 AM
Post #56

Member No.: 8275588

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 9 2012, 06:16 PM) *
Heya M9ers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

After a ton of very hard work, we’re thrilled to be able to share the all new premium features & mobile9 credits with you. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

(IMG:http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/3827/screenshot20120609at120.png)

What is it?
Premium features are paid features that members can purchase to improve their experience on M9. We launched three today - gifts, family filter, and autofollow.

How to get premium features?
By unlocking them with mobile9 credits. Just like tokens at an arcade or amusement park, you can buy mobile9 credits using PayPal (PayPal also supports credit card payment) and then use it to get interesting premium features. We will support more payment methods shortly.

What happen to free stuff?
We will continue to support and release exciting free features (more big ones to come!!). This won't change. What you will be seeing is advanced features on top of those awesome free ones. People can then purchase what they need with small amount of $.

Why premium?
Because we want to be able to build better M9 for you. We work very hard every day but with limited resources (budget, people, time), we can only do this much. We want to do more. And that's why we need your support. Instead of asking you for donation, or selling you a pro account that includes a bunch of features that you never used, we let you choose what you want & pay a small amount of money for it.

For example, we know you love special gifts. Whenever we release Valentine/Christmas packs you guys talk about it all day, send it to friends you care and make their day. But we can't do this often because someone needs to design all the gifts, get it online etc. A lot of work. We don't have enough resources to do that. With premium, if M9ers love those gifts & purchase them we can then use the money to create more lovely gifts for you.

What else I get?
Buying mobile9 credits is a vote of love and a vote of support. We really appreciate that & that's why we award people a badge for it. It's called Power Plus and this is how it looks like. (IMG:http://static.mobile9.com/img6/badge_26.jpg)

We hope you like it. Let us know what you think and enjoy!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

+Quote Post
voodoo_999
post Sep 22 2012, 01:53 PM
Post #57

Member No.: 1455471

Well, exactly as I expected.

Upload a file at onsmartphone, nearly 900 downloads in two days, same file here, jack all downloads. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/1.gif)

+Quote Post
pink_sky
post Sep 22 2012, 07:23 PM
Post #58

QUOTE (mnoamanfarooq @ Sep 7 2012, 11:36 PM) *
Hi ,
In Pakistan i cant create Paypal account what i have to do ?

Hi You can buy any "visa prepaid card" from your city's banks and then you can transfer that visa's credit to your paypal account (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) For details you must visit your city's bank (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
pink_sky
post Sep 22 2012, 07:30 PM
Post #59

QUOTE (voodoo_999 @ Sep 22 2012, 02:53 PM) *
Well, exactly as I expected.

Upload a file at onsmartphone, nearly 900 downloads in two days, same file here, jack all downloads. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/1.gif)

Hi bro what's your nick or username in onsmartphone.com?I have uploaded 900 S60 v2,v3 and v5 themes 99% themes are "Net found" but any themer or user didn't blame me for it Why?It's a skill (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
aser3yonk
post Nov 15 2012, 12:57 PM
Post #60

Member No.: 8298978

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/locked.gif)

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd December 2014 - 10:52 AM