Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Premium Features & M9 Credits
novchanthol
post Jun 10 2012, 02:59 AM
Post #16

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 6407541

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 10 2012, 11:04 AM) *
Thanks guys! Thanks for the praise, the team will be very happy hearing this. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

QUOTE (voodoo_999 @ Jun 10 2012, 01:35 AM) *
I think having to pay to unlock the family filter is a mistake. People will just go elsewhere and get the same kind of content for free.

Your concern is definitely valid. We will look at the feedback and see what's next. We made family-filter a premium features because sexy content bring extra heavy work for the team. We have to screen & filter them off for the benefit of our larger family-friendly audience.

QUOTE (novchanthol @ Jun 10 2012, 06:16 AM) *
I unable to download many contents.

What do you mean by that? Can't download family-filtered content or ?

Yes, family-filtered but never mind it good feature. I will get it when I paid.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
anabhi
post Jun 10 2012, 03:09 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

Group: Gone
Member No.: 13903188

i like it

+Quote Post
Bratvany
post Jun 10 2012, 07:16 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Group: Legendary DJ
Member No.: 3506406

I think points should be awarded for performance and not because someone paid for it..but it's just my opinion (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post
raajsingh99
post Jun 10 2012, 09:47 AM
Post #19

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 9118059

great change. GOOD work admin team.

+Quote Post
Ladiesman75
post Jun 10 2012, 09:49 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 11972758

Yo, it's good that you all are trying to bring in more revenue to continue operations, but with every plan there are advantages and disadvantages. Even though PayPal isn't supported in my country either, I will continue to use M9. However, a lot of people may not feel the same, especially since in some countries the conversion rate for U.S dollars is high, and will tend to be expensive. I predict that a lot of frustrated users will request that their account be deleted and switch to another mobile content site to upload their content. On the other hand, a lot of users from the U.S and other countries will see this as a huge opportunity to expand on their use of M9. Good luck to the admins, and good job (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
ArthurWill
post Jun 10 2012, 09:52 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 131119

QUOTE (Bratvany @ Jun 10 2012, 10:16 PM) *
I think points should be awarded for performance and not because someone paid for it..but it's just my opinion (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

It's ok Vanessa. Everyone can have their opinion on things. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

If you take a look at M9 achievement system, it doesn't just reward people on performance. We also recognise people who took effort to understand & use M9 at the start (Newbie badge) and took up new initiative (Facebook Connect badge). So it's the same with Power Plus as I said in my first post - to recognise M9ers vote of love & support.

QUOTE (Ladiesman75 @ Jun 11 2012, 12:49 AM) *
Yo, it's good that you all are trying to bring in more revenue to continue operations, but with every plan there are advantages and disadvantages. Even though PayPal isn't supported in my country either, I will continue to use M9. However, a lot of people may not feel the same, especially since in some countries the conversion rate for U.S dollars is high, and will tend to be expensive. I predict that a lot of frustrated users will request that their account be deleted and swit ch to another mobile content site to upload their content. On the other hand, a lot of users from the U.S and other countries will see this as a huge opportunity to expand on their use of M9. Good luck to the admins, and good job (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

Very good points. Agree. And that's why we will continue to support & chunk out free awesome features. Premium will be a companion to free. That's how we see it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Forrest21
post Jun 10 2012, 11:51 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 9194332

QUOTE (Ladiesman75 @ Jun 10 2012, 10:49 AM) *
Yo, it's good that you all are trying to bring in more revenue to continue operations, but with every plan there are advantages and disadvantages. Even though PayPal isn't supported in my country either, I will continue to use M9. However, a lot of people may not feel the same, especially since in some countries the conversion rate for U.S dollars is high, and will tend to be expensive. I predict that a lot of frustrated users will request that their account be deleted and switch to another mobile content site to upload their content. On the other hand, a lot of users from the U.S and other countries will see this as a huge opportunity to expand on their use of M9. Good luck to the admins, and good job (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

That's some excellent points there bro, you said everything I had in mind. Since we're both from the same country, your points apply to both of us. Since some of my uploads fall under the family filter category most of my uploads won't be seen. But, I'll still use M9. It's great, and it encourages creativity among users, so I appreciate all the hard work done by the admins. So, all I can do now is to create far less content that fall under the family filter category. it may be a set back, but that's fine. Still here to stay on M9 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
ultimateanand
post Jun 10 2012, 09:31 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 10352053

I want to know something that a icon is near the profile name and the log out link and want to know that the amount will increase or not

Another question to you admin.team that if i upload a family filtered file if any one download it by unlocking it does i get money or every amount is for the site development
But still m9 is good site with many friends and more help from people who i don't know personally that it's awesome about mobile9

+Quote Post
alibaabu
post Jun 10 2012, 11:40 PM
Post #24

Group: Validating
Member No.: 14384790

Good Opinion.... this Premium was too expensive depending on Rates

For me paying this amount just to unlock gifts/filters/autofollow is definitely NOT WORTHY...

Only m9ers whose high hunger for pts or Fake m9ers befriending with admins to gain something were willing to pay...BTW theres a huge diff bet DONATIONS & PAYMENT

+Quote Post
Forrest21
post Jun 11 2012, 05:01 AM
Post #25

QUOTE (ultimateanand @ Jun 10 2012, 10:31 PM) *
I want to know something that a icon is near the profile name and the log out link and want to know that the amount will increase or not

Another question to you admin.team that if i upload a family filtered file if any one download it by unlocking it does i get money or every amount is for the site development
But still m9 is good site with many friends and more help from people who i don't know personally that it's awesome about mobile9

I may not be an admin ultimateanand, but what I can tell you is that the icon that you see next to your username and the log off button is the credits icon. I'm sure yours says 0 at the moment, that is because you haven't bought any credits yet. When you click on it, it takes you to the m9 credits page where you can select the amount of credits you would like to purchase. When you purchase credits, the amount next to the icon will change depending on the amount of credits you purchased. The more credits you purchase, the more features you will be able to unlock.

To answer your question pertaining to others who have unlocked family filter and are downloading your content, as far as I'm concerned, you do not receive any money from M9 as a result of others downloading your family filtered content. Hope this helped (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post
Forrest21
post Jun 11 2012, 05:23 AM
Post #26

QUOTE (alibaabu @ Jun 11 2012, 12:40 AM) *

Good Opinion.... this Premium was too expensive depending on Rates

For me paying this amount just to unlock gifts/filters/autofollow is definitely NOT WORTHY...

Only m9ers whose high hunger for pts or Fake m9ers befriending with admins to gain something were willing to pay...BTW theres a huge diff bet DONATIONS & PAYMENT

That's some very good points. I would say that most users don't really care about unlocking premium gifts, its even worse for the site visitors who don't even bother to make an account, cuz they really don't care about stuff like that. And the autofollow feature will mostly be desirable for those who are ''M9 Veterans'' and want to reach a larger audience.

Now, what I think is the determining factor of all this is having to unlock the family filter. It directly affects your ability to view and download content. You already have other gifts you can send, and you can ask users to follow you. But, if you have family filter content and users don't unlock family filter feature, they can't see or download a single thing.

I've already seen a lot of users who are against having to pay for the new premium features. Let's see how this all plays out, and whether or not the admins may have to reconsider and make changes. I highly doubt that will happen tho. Good luck to the admins (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post
ultimateanand
post Jun 11 2012, 06:49 AM
Post #27

Member No.: 10352053

QUOTE (Forrest21 @ Jun 11 2012, 05:31 PM) *

I may not be an admin ultimateanand, but what I can tell you is that the icon that you see next to your username and the log off button is the credits icon. I'm sure yours says 0 at the moment, that is because you haven't bought any credits yet. When you click on it, it takes you to the m9 credits page where you can select the amount of credits you would like to purchase. When you purchase credits, the amount next to the icon will change depending on the amount of credits you purchased. The more credits you purchase, the more features you will be able to unlock.

To answer your question pertaining to others who have unlocked family filter and are downloading your content, as far as I'm concerned, you do not receive any money from M9 as a result of others downloading your family filtered content. Hope this helped (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

yes friend really helped thanks friend

+Quote Post
Forrest21
post Jun 11 2012, 05:14 PM
Post #28

QUOTE (ultimateanand @ Jun 12 2012, 02:49 AM) *
QUOTE (Forrest21 @ Jun 11 2012, 05:31 PM) *

yes friend really helped thanks friend

Ok, glad I could help, and No problem (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post
mohamedali05
post Jun 11 2012, 06:00 PM
Post #29

Group Icon

Group: Dedicated Artist
Member No.: 8522299

Great work admin team (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
ArthurWill
post Jun 12 2012, 03:53 AM
Post #30

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 131119

@ultimateanand
I think Forrest21 already answered your question. If there's anything unclear feel free to ask. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

QUOTE (alibaabu @ Jun 11 2012, 12:40 AM) *
this Premium was too expensive depending on Rates

May I know what type of rate would you consider as reasonable?

QUOTE (Forrest21 @ Jun 11 2012, 08:23 PM) *
Now, what I think is the determining factor of all this is having to unlock the family filter. It directly affects your ability to view and download content. You already have other gifts you can send, and you can ask users to follow you. But, if you have family filter content and users don't unlock family filter feature, they can't see or download a single thing.

The principle is the same for all three.

Gifts: Lots of free ones, you can also choose to unlock premium ones.
Follow: You can get followers for free (by making friends, by uploading good files, by writing good comments, by joining competitions), you can also choose to unlock autofollow so you can get even more followers.
Family Filter: You can download files for free (like before), you can also choose to unlock family filter so that you can also download all sexy/violent files for free.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 11:16 PM