IPB

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can’t Transfer Photos From Iphone To Pc!?
post Apr 18 2012, 09:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Validating
Member No.: 13811589

There are some photos in my iphone and I have to transfer them to my pc for editing. So I synced my iphone to computer and open itunes. Normally the pictures will appear on itunes but this time the folder was empty! I really don't know what’s going wrong! Could u pls help me...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
candicecao
post Apr 21 2012, 12:32 AM
Post #2

Group: Validating
Member No.: 13836961

Well I remember seeing a youtube video saying that it’s because itunes blocked some data when you sync your apple products, so you may try to change some settings to make them unhidden. Unfortunately I don’t have that video right now. but you can google your question “how to transfer photos from iphone to pc” to find that video. Oh and remember to choose "video" tab on the left side to screen the search results, it will help a lot to find the more exact answers.Visit My Website

+Quote Post
Aeronitor
post May 3 2012, 06:40 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Dedicated Artist
Member No.: 12319787

Use iTunes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
ssivic
post May 17 2012, 12:34 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin Team
Member No.: 838525

if the photos are made with iPhone camera, you can easily transfer them like from any other camera. No need for iTunes. Yust go to My Computer, open iPhone that will appear there, and copy all desired photos (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
cruesam
post Jul 16 2012, 03:47 AM
Post #5

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 14894621

ya itunes is best way for all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) ..

+Quote Post
donmicao
post Jul 25 2012, 01:52 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 15035374

I have the same experience like you. You can run iTunes and connect iphone, when the select appear like as many or all, click on import. Then it finish. Also you can following the article about how to transfer photos from iphone to pc, it’s an useful guide to show you how to do iPhone photos to pc Transfer… luck!

+Quote Post
mariosarry
post Mar 10 2013, 11:43 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 17502356

QUOTE (donmicao @ Jul 25 2012, 01:52 AM) *
I have the same experience like you. You can run iTunes and connect iphone, when the select appear like as many or all, click on import. Then it finish. Also you can following the article about how to transfer photos from iphone to pc, it’s an useful guide to show you how to do iPhone photos to pc Transfer… luck!

You might try connecting your iPhone to your PC without iTunes. It will see it just like it would a flash drive. Then you can just copy & paste/drag & drop, etc.
I have done this with several people at work when I need to transfer pictures they've taken in the field for me.

This post has been edited by mariosarry: Mar 10 2013, 11:45 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 05:43 PM