> Love Quotes, Dedication for sumone you love
Raindeer123
post Mar 30 2012, 07:20 AM
Post #46

Group Icon

Group: Gone
Member No.: 7779151

@ Lord
thanks bro good to see you after a long tym (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)
hope you are doing gret (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

@ moh
well so you finally agree dat love exists (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) anyways bro thanks for the lovely words (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) wish ur prayers will always stick around dats wat we count (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

@ shah
wow bro chori chori chupke chupke huh (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) never thought dat you n taghy like each other afterall hide n seek love (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) but good to know dat , she is a very good frnd of mine too ahmm dont get jealous now ok ?
Thank you n i wish the same for both of you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
stay safe n try loving each other more n more dats all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

@ towfeq
thanks again bro (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Raindeer123
post Mar 30 2012, 07:20 AM
Post #47

Group Icon

Oops sry bad net probably (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

This post has been edited by Raindeer123: Mar 31 2012, 03:55 AM

+Quote Post
LordOfLightning
post Mar 31 2012, 09:44 PM
Post #48

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 8562758

QUOTE (Raindeer123 @ Mar 30 2012, 09:05 PM) *
@ Lord
thanks bro good to see you after a long tym :wo

My life is same : ) hows ur life

+Quote Post
san-sagar
post Apr 5 2012, 12:20 PM
Post #49

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 9008745

wow ,great newz ...! ....rain .congrats my big bro ... ! best off luck for both off you for your whole life ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) ...!

+Quote Post
Raindeer123
post Apr 5 2012, 11:45 PM
Post #50

Group Icon

@ lord
i am doing ok as always (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

@ sagar
thanks my litt bro (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
mohib-rameen
post Apr 7 2012, 01:13 AM
Post #51

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 2419031

Rainy :...............

well i didnt say tht i have starting believe (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

it is just the feelings (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

For me LOVE is a thing that cant describe and cant say or write in WORDS.

I will always be against that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
DarkAngeI
post Apr 7 2012, 08:33 AM
Post #52

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 6843703

I wish you both the best in your live's and all the happiness (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
Aeronitor
post Apr 10 2012, 09:09 PM
Post #53

Group Icon

Group: Dedicated Artist
Member No.: 12319787

QUOTE (manola2 @ Mar 24 2012, 02:02 PM) *
QUOTE (Aeronitor @ Mar 24 2012, 01:47 PM) *
You are the most romantic couple in m9 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
best of luck for your relationship (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

hmmm...you didnt see us fighting yet (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) this is the most interesting (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif) i wonder if you would say the same then (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ( but its always with a happy ending (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) )
thank you so much (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

and i never want to see you both Fighting (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Raindeer123
post Apr 15 2012, 10:05 AM
Post #54

Group Icon

@ moh
i agree to wat u said but wonder for wat you are against it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

@ aero
haha i hope so (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
dixoncx
post Apr 23 2012, 10:44 AM
Post #55

Group: Members
Member No.: 8124876

Best wishes for Rain & Joanna...!!!

+Quote Post
eish26
post May 4 2012, 02:29 AM
Post #56

Member No.: 11091088

"WE ARE NOT CHEMICALS.....
SO,
WE CAN THINK BEFORE REACTING".... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif)

+Quote Post
Raindeer123
post Jul 14 2012, 07:49 AM
Post #57

Group Icon

QUOTE (eish26 @ May 4 2012, 02:59 PM) *
"WE ARE NOT CHEMICALS.....
SO,
WE CAN THINK BEFORE REACTING".... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif)

In chemistry lab you have to test "nitrous oxide" if you know (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) other name of it is "laughing gas" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
so y placing urself in a rotating circle of laughter comparing human wid chemicals (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

p.s if dat is a quote you picked up from any site den you can rply dem my ans ok ? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
Leafjohn
post Jul 14 2012, 10:15 AM
Post #58

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 9217219

This is called true love.god may help both of u.

+Quote Post
9times
post Jul 15 2012, 01:49 PM
Post #59

Member No.: 14675632

hmm big topic let me read it fast (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
manola2
post Jul 21 2012, 04:40 PM
Post #60

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 4411692

i wasnt in this thread for so long... im sorry..
but everybody knows what i feel for you, and there was nothing more to add..
now it has changed, now is something new what i want to talk abt...
so..the first what i want to say is.....

(IMG:http://i.123g.us/c/congrats_newjob/card/111589.gif)
CONGRATULATIONS DEBOJIT!!!!

well i have no idea what is stronger... pride and happiness or sadness...
i am so proud of you honey coz of this job.. im so so happy that you found it and that you got it! i have always told you that you CAN do this..your last work wasnt good, i know... and this time...im really proud and excited (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)
sadness.. is because you are leaving tomorrow (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) not for a day or two...but for long 3 months...
i know its good, i know you have to do this..but also i know how much i will miss you...

i guess nobody here in m9 doesnt know you as good as i do, we know each other from so long..we talk every day..we spend together our every free time.. btw. do you remember when we met each other for the first time? i guess not (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) guys never think abt it.

2 years ago after a long break i came back to mobile9, it was in june if im not wrong, one month later, in july i met some really nice guy.. i didnt speak much with ppl here, just with a few, but this guy had something inside... i dont know how to explain it, it is internet, i couldnt see him,and anything can happen here, but his behaviour, his words, were quite different.. i started to talk with him more..he was always so nice..he knew how to make me laugh, what to say, what i want to heat.. hmm...you can say, every guy is like this (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) yes i knew it, but he really had something special inside.. finally after some time, actually a few months, we started to talk in private. he was the best friend i could even imagine.. he was talking about his gf (in new year evening i even came to know her ), his problems, i tried to help him somehow, to give some good advices, or also to share my own problems. i started to know him more, to like him more and...to trust him a bit more.
people say that in net you can flirt, and this kind of persons you can find here only.. net is for fun, and this is for what they come here.. i found the best friend.. Raindeer
ok..some ppl know him as a really naughty boy, that he likes to have fun or flirt a little bit (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
he never tried to flirt with me.. he never cheated me.. he never lied to me.. he never disappointed me..
from the beginning i was honest with him, and i know he with me too.. he is the most wonderful person i have ever met in my life.. we shared with each other our whole lifes, he knows abt me everything, i know abt him really very much..both - good and really bad moments.. i remember every single word every single story..
after some time, when we were really often together, i realised that..there is something happening with me.. what ever i do, where ever o go i always think abt him, i miss him..it was still stronger and.. finally i realised that..i am in love (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
i guess it was the same with him, he never wanted to cheat me, so right after he realised what he feels.. he left his gf... i still remember what i felt that day..happines, relief and... sadness..i felt really terrible sorry for that girl.. but from that time we are still together (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

ok that was a little storry abt us now i want to tell something abt you honey.
we both have a short temper, we both have really "pretty" anger inside, so what? you got angry with me many times, many times you made me mad ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) many times you have told me something what could hurt me like hell, i even thought that it hurts (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) now i know it didnt. now i know that only one thing can hurt me the most..when ill lose you.. when we didnt speak for a month, when i already lost any hope that ill see you again..only then i knew what is a real pain..
the whole month i thought abt you.. i had infront of my eyes your face..your eyes, your smile..
i still know what i felt looking at you..you almost hipnotized me with your eyes honey.. my heart jumped like crazy with your every single smile to me.. now, what you were not with me i just looked your pictures and crying thought abt that moments.. i know..im sure that if some day ill lose you, ill never love anybody as much as i do love you..
i thought about those days when you were sick..first those months when you fought with ulcer, then that horrible moment when you almost died..when i forced you to call the ambulance.. you cant imagine what i felt that time.. every time when you were in hospital i didnt sleep for a few days..i couldnt eat..i was too worried..
i thought abt those days when we were simply crazy, laughed at everything, (i thought even abt your broken bed (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) )
i thought abt our fights..when you were terrible, your words made me cry many times but also angry like i have never been before.. a few times i felt like all i want is to reach you and kill you with ma own hands (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
i thought abt time when you taught me to work with photoshop..step by step.. i have no idea how i was as a student, but you are unbelievable good teacher (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
i thought abt you..i tried to make something like a list, what is good and what is bad in you..what i love and what i hate in you..
i love your strenght.. you are very smart and clever..you know what you want and you know how to get it..
well here is also something..you are so damn stubborn! well this is really good when to strive to your ovn target but it can really makes ppl crazy! life needs some compromises too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
i love your caring.. i know i can feel really safe with you, no matter what nobody cant hurt me when you are by my side.. what ever wrong is with me, you are always with me..i know i can count on you in every case..
i love your honesty and fairness.. i know you dont cheat me, i know you dont lie, i know you will help me what ever i ask you..
i love your wisdom..intelligence.. you can be crazy but you can look really very serious in future.. we were talking about everything i guess.. religion ,politics, world life.. i know you not get lost in any topic
i love your warmth..your romantic soul.. your point of view on love and taking care of the person who you love..
i love your sense of humor.. omg..how many times we were laughing like crazy? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) can you count it? i cant.. it happens almost every day
i love...to feel loved when i am with you..you are giving me everything what i need..

now the bad part (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif) what i hate..
as i said before..you are too stubborn sometimes.. when you have your own point of view no matter what you dont want to listen to me..i can say over 100 words, you will choose only 3 of them and you will work them out to turn them agains me
your anger? well ok..sometimes there is nothing to love about (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) you get angry of so silly things sometimes, that in the first moment im not sure if you are kidding me.. and when it really explode in you..omg.. no comments (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
i hate your blackmails..i have told you this long time ago... sometimes i really cant understand you with it..you know what i mean now..
if you are selfish? yes..sometimes you are (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
dominative...wow really very much!this makes me the most mad i think, but ...its also your good side, you have unbelievable power!

so..i thought abt everything..i think i cant say that love made me blind, i can see your advantages and disadvantages..i know what is good and what is bad..i started to learn how to treat you in your every mood..all i want is to see you always happy, i know abt you really very much..abt you, your life..past.. i know you deserve to be happy finally..
i want to support you, to give you more power from myself..i want to see your face every day honey...i just want to be with you and love you every day more..

thats why now, when you found this new job, i want you to know that you can always count on me..ill be with you, by your side, ill understand your moods, your changes.. and i promise i will always be with you

i wish you all the best, i hope this work will give you really full satisfaction..
i know you are strong enough to get from life everything what you want

i love you and i always will

hmm..i think im in mood for writing today (IMG:style_emoticons/default/oops.gif)

This post has been edited by manola2: Jul 21 2012, 04:48 PM

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2014 - 08:59 AM