IPB

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How To Download Games To My Mobile Phone?, HOW TO DOWNLOAD GAMES TO MY MOBILE PHONE?
Michalis_Mark
post Jan 7 2012, 12:07 PM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 12377137

Hello. I'm a new user of mobile9 and i have already downloaded 3 games for my mobile (Nokia C2-01) but i don't know how to put them to my phone. Could someone help me?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Yoyocell
post Jan 7 2012, 09:04 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Gallery Moderator
Member No.: 5656336

Hey,..welcome to mobile9 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) first after you downloaded that game,you have to find it in your file manager,and remember,this phone only support apps and games in jar format only (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) after you found that files then just one click on that file after that just follow the steps of installing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
Michalis_Mark
post Jan 8 2012, 02:58 AM
Post #3

[quote name='Yoyocell' date='Jan 7 2012, 09:04 PM' post='959407']
Hey,..welcome to mobile9 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) first after you downloaded that game,you have to find it in your file manager,and remember,this phone only support apps and games in jar format only (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) after you found that files then just one click on that file after that just follow the steps of installing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)
[/quot
Hi. Thanks for your help. I have done extract in game's archieve and now i have 3 new archieves with name a.class, b. class and prem.class. Also, I have a new folder with name META-INF and inside of this folder there is an archieve with name MANIFEST. I opened it with my notebook and writes:
Manifest-Version: 1.0
MIDlet-Vendor: Gameloft
MIDlet-Version: 1.0
MicroEdition-Configuration: CLDC-1.0
MIDlet-1: Gameloft, ico.png, prem
Created-By: 1.6.0_06
MIDlet-Name: Gameloft
MicroEdition-Profile: MIDP-2.0
MIDlet-Description: Royaljatt.CoM :: Free Mobile Downloads.
Did I do it correct?

P.S. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH. I DON'T KNOW A LOT

+Quote Post
Yoyocell
post Jan 8 2012, 05:38 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Gallery Moderator
Member No.: 5656336

that is a root folder,that your phone will showed that folder, it mean your phone is normal (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) have your phone succesfull instsall that game?

+Quote Post
Michalis_Mark
post Jan 8 2012, 05:45 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jan 8 2012, 05:38 AM) *
that is a root folder,that your phone will showed that folder, it mean your phone is normal (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) have your phone succesfull instsall that game?

No. I haven't tried yet download it to my mobile. Anyway, now i have downloaded to my pc so i will play it there (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) And in a few days i will try download it to my phone (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) Thx for your help..!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
Tridip_Deb
post Mar 15 2012, 06:40 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Gone
Member No.: 9131663

That means u opend the .jar file by any .zip reader as the .jar n .zip formats have same coding.... Try to open the .jar file with built in file browser....

+Quote Post
jhoroy
post Apr 5 2012, 03:11 AM
Post #7

Group: Validating
Member No.: 13640198

how to download games from mobile9 installing in my sd card..?

+Quote Post
raajsingh99
post Apr 6 2012, 11:43 AM
Post #8

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 9118059

QUOTE (jhoroy @ Apr 5 2012, 03:41 PM) *
how to download games from mobile9 installing in my sd card..?

In the process of installing just give the path to ''sd card'' when ask where u want to install, thats all.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 11:00 PM