IPB

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Question About Online Theme Maker
Akiko8
post Oct 12 2011, 03:00 PM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 10745183

I have a big questions about theme creator theunlocker. I tried to create a theme for phone nokia 5530.

When I used the template for buttons, the theme had no problems. But when I changed all elements except for a few icons, most elements in finished theme were mixed (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif) ! I thought that this is due to the russian names of the files and rename them properly, but nothing has changed. However, when I reduced the number of changing elements, some of them fit into place, but not all.

I also used some of the buttons with a transparent background (png), аs a result, around them appeared white or black background.

1. theunlocker not support changing the large number of elements, or am I doing something wrong?
2. it does not support transparency in buttons?

I also tried оwnskin and carbide ui, but the carbide is too heavy to use non-professional and requires a signature. Оwnskin makes right theme, but theme is not compatible with phone (in fact works fine, but it is still suspicious). I like the theunlocker, but how to solve these two problems? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sonyd
post Oct 13 2011, 03:33 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 10894280

QUOTE (Akiko8 @ Oct 12 2011, 04:00 PM) *
1. theunlocker not support changing the large number of elements, or am I doing something wrong?

First you must tell what size the elements are and what format (.svg, .gif, .png,...etc.) they have.
Than try to use Carbide with that elements if they work or not, about signing the Theme you can download this cer. and key. to sign themes, during the signing process carbide will ask you for them

Press Me (for downloading cer. and key)

+Quote Post
Akiko8
post Oct 13 2011, 09:11 AM
Post #3

Аll elements in PNG. The size is the same as recommended, or little smaller. For example background 360х640, and SoftKey something like this
(IMG:http://s017.radikal.ru/i404/1110/f8/0d9778b1e2a5.png)

No object exceeds recommended size. I can already say that the elements fit exactly, because just tried it in оwnskin (not compatible with phone just kills me).

OK, I will try, thanks for the link!

+Quote Post
san-sagar
post Oct 13 2011, 11:07 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 9008745

QUOTE (Sonyd @ Oct 13 2011, 04:03 PM) *
QUOTE (Akiko8 @ Oct 12 2011, 04:00 PM) *

First you must tell what size the elements are and what format (.svg, .gif, .png,...etc.) they have.
Than try to use Carbide with that elements if they work or not, about signing the Theme you can download this cer. and key. to sign themes, during the signing process carbide will ask you for them

Press Me (for downloading cer. and key)

as sony said better to use carbide... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

+Quote Post
salinas111
post Oct 16 2011, 09:55 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 8927950

THANKS

+Quote Post
Akiko8
post Oct 22 2011, 01:50 AM
Post #6

Using scary carbide (theme S60 5th) there are lot of questions, some of them I do not know how to solve. Can someone answer, please (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

1. Navi Pane and Idle Navi Pane - If do not change these elements, then carbide adds to the theme of translucent region. How can I get rid of these elements? Adding a transparent rectangle makes this element an opaque white, and cut out part of the background does not work, because I cannot guess the placement of these panels. What to do?

2. When on the phone start working element General Pop-up Window Graphic, in the qualitative themes main background is shaded some semi-transparent color. But my background is painted opaque blue. What is the element that makes background of pretty semi-transparent? I cannot figure it out.

+Quote Post
jinxslave
post Oct 27 2011, 05:25 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Gone
Member No.: 8782578

Got it..

+Quote Post
Akiko8
post Oct 27 2011, 09:50 AM
Post #8

both problems I managed to solve (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
imsagi
post Nov 10 2011, 07:17 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 2425534

@akiko great that your problems are solved

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic