Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Windows 7 Phone Companion Set
mokechen
post Aug 18 2011, 09:24 AM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 9779411

Settings are sprinkled throughout your Windows Phone, you might want to
customize a few basic ones as you start using your china cell phone. These setLings
include turning the ringer on or off, setting display brightness, and setting up
your Region and Language settings.
ADjUSTING THE RINGER
Some devices have physical ring/silent switches. but on Windows Phone you
simply use the volume buttons to control the ringer. It might not be as simple
as a physical switch, but after you learn the process, it is quick and easy.
To adjust the ringer, simply follow these steps:
Turn on the display by tapping the Power butLon. You do not need to
unlock your Windows Phone device.
Press the volume buttons up or down. A ringer control panel slides
down from the top.
Tap the Ring icon on the right side to switch to Vibrate mode, or tap the
Vibrate icon to switch to Ringer modc.
To adjust the ringer volume, simply press repeatedly or hold up or down
the Volume button to adjust the volume level of the ringer.
Although this method is the quickest way to toggle between the ringer or
vibration, you can also simply press the volume down button and hold it as
the left side status goes down through the volume levels and finally ends in
Vibration mode.
ADJUSTING THE BRI(;HTNESS
Windows PFione 7 devices use various display tcchnologicr, including
AMOLED (active matrix organic light emitting diode), Super AMOLED, LCD
(liq uid crystal display), and SLCD (Super LC D). Therefore, you may find the
need to adjust the brightness setting for low light conditions or as a means to
manage your battery life.
To manage your brightness settings. follow these steps:
Turn on and unlock you Windows Phone.

You are interested in the product model:Zoho W301

Sciphone i68 4G,Dapeng T3000,STAR A9000
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
farhad707070
post Aug 27 2011, 08:01 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 8534075

A local community college professor decided to fight back. “The price of books for our students is just getting higher and higher and, combined with the rising cost of tuition, it’s killing these kids,” said Peter Jason, Ph.D. “Remember, students are one of the poorest groups of people in America. Almost half of them have at least one part-time job. In fact, one of my students has three jobs. She is a part-time sales clerk at a clothing store three days a week, then works three evenings a week as a pizza cook, and on weekends she does manicures at a beauty salon. And she still manages to have a high GPA and go to school full-time.”
Textbook prices are traditionally high. Adding to that problem, many college instructors change textbooks year after year; they either upgrade to a new edition or switch to an entirely different textbook. This further hurts students because if an instructor no longer uses a particular textbook, that book has no resale value.
Dr. Jason decided to make life a little easier and a lot cheaper for his students by writing his own book on public speaking. “Many books have an increased price because of bells and whistles: CD-ROMs, lots of color photographs, and lots of graphics. I talked to my students, and many of them, like me, prefer to keep things simple. So, during a sabbatical a few years ago, I wrote my own textbook. I made sure that it wasn’t long-winded. I called it Successful Public Speaking: How To Be Brief, Concise, and to the Point.
“Compared to most other public speaking primers, mine is half the number of pages, and one-third the price. That is, $30 instead of $90. Plus, it is published in a three-ring binder format. So, when I wrote a second edition last year, students only had to buy the 35 new pages and delete 35 of the original pages. For only $7.00, they had upgraded to the new edition. I’ve had great feedback from my students about this loose-leaf concept. Maybe the word will get out, and more writers and publishers will try it
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 09:03 AM