10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Symbian^3 Themes By Jolansky
engel26
post Aug 20 2011, 06:25 AM
Post #16

Group: Validating
Member No.: 6011745

wow,,what a collection of world class theme!!!!amazing,,love it,,more power to you!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
therese65
post Aug 20 2011, 07:16 AM
Post #17

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 7890268

i love your merlin,,superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

+Quote Post
jolansky
post Aug 20 2011, 09:14 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 3359111

engel and therese,,thankssss a lot!!!

my latest theme

Summer Night

(IMG:http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/6794/summerbyjolanskyprev3.png)

gallery link

This post has been edited by jolansky: Aug 20 2011, 09:14 PM

+Quote Post
Asad_rider
post Aug 21 2011, 01:24 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 6499707

Beautiful (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
jolansky
post Aug 21 2011, 06:43 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

QUOTE (Asad_rider @ Aug 21 2011, 01:24 AM) *

asad,,dear, sooo happy you dropped by here,,,thanksss thanksss

+Quote Post
hopeless19
post Aug 26 2011, 12:57 PM
Post #21

Group Icon

Member No.: 8635489

Take my belated congratz on the bronze for the summer night theme (whoooosh, i am borne late (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif) )!! You have showed great excellence in that theme... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
jolansky
post Aug 27 2011, 09:30 AM
Post #22

Group Icon

QUOTE (hopeless19 @ Aug 26 2011, 12:57 PM) *
Take my belated congratz on the bronze for the summer night theme (whoooosh, i am borne late (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif) )!! You have showed great excellence in that theme... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

wowwww...so sweet of you hoppy dear!!! i am glad you dropped by,,very inspiring thanks thanks thanksss (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

my latest theme,,entry to STC 62,,smurfs

Smurfy....

(IMG:http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/1558/smurffinalprevpng.png)

download link

+Quote Post
Aleena143
post Aug 27 2011, 01:13 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

Group: Dedicated Artist
Member No.: 5001715

ConGrates My Dear Jolly, for ur new thread

wow dear,ur each adn every themes r awesome and speechless...

really u ve grown as a great designer. well done dear.

i remember that i joined here in wpc letters play and dc members request..

and i didn for u but cant able to submit...step by step im seeing u and admiring ur works...

and sometimes i wonder how u doing such a gretest themes..wow dear..

i ve no words.

all i can say is ..keep on moving.

All the best dear..to ur great journey towards success.

i happy to visit here.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
mkraj25
post Aug 27 2011, 05:59 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

Member No.: 9477888

these themes are cool (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
farhad707070
post Aug 27 2011, 08:00 PM
Post #25

Group: Members
Member No.: 8534075

A local community college professor decided to fight back. “The price of books for our students is just getting higher and higher and, combined with the rising cost of tuition, it’s killing these kids,” said Peter Jason, Ph.D. “Remember, students are one of the poorest groups of people in America. Almost half of them have at least one part-time job. In fact, one of my students has three jobs. She is a part-time sales clerk at a clothing store three days a week, then works three evenings a week as a pizza cook, and on weekends she does manicures at a beauty salon. And she still manages to have a high GPA and go to school full-time.”
Textbook prices are traditionally high. Adding to that problem, many college instructors change textbooks year after year; they either upgrade to a new edition or switch to an entirely different textbook. This further hurts students because if an instructor no longer uses a particular textbook, that book has no resale value.
Dr. Jason decided to make life a little easier and a lot cheaper for his students by writing his own book on public speaking. “Many books have an increased price because of bells and whistles: CD-ROMs, lots of color photographs, and lots of graphics. I talked to my students, and many of them, like me, prefer to keep things simple. So, during a sabbatical a few years ago, I wrote my own textbook. I made sure that it wasn’t long-winded. I called it Successful Public Speaking: How To Be Brief, Concise, and to the Point.
“Compared to most other public speaking primers, mine is half the number of pages, and one-third the price. That is, $30 instead of $90. Plus, it is published in a three-ring binder format. So, when I wrote a second edition last year, students only had to buy the 35 new pages and delete 35 of the original pages. For only $7.00, they had upgraded to the new edition. I’ve had great feedback from my students about this loose-leaf concept. Maybe the word will get out, and more writers and publishers will try it

+Quote Post
jolansky
post Aug 27 2011, 10:59 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

QUOTE (Aleena143 @ Aug 27 2011, 02:13 PM) *

and i didn for u but cant able to submit...step by step im seeing u and admiring ur works...

i ve no words.

i am so very happy to see you here my dear (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) ,,it was 3 years ago when i started making themes and they turned not really good,,and i did not win any single trophy,,,yet i kept on trying and it really took me so hard,,,my participation in WPC had helped me explore more about photoshop,,and this contributed a lot in designing,,i see myself in you,,the eagerness to learn and to explore more,,,,,,i know there are many more good things in store for you in the future,,just keep on loving the craft,,again,,,my thanksss,,keep on being so sweet,,,!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

mkraj,,,thankssss for the visit my dear!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
Aleena143
post Aug 28 2011, 12:23 AM
Post #27

Group Icon

Group: Dedicated Artist
Member No.: 5001715

QUOTE (jolansky @ Aug 28 2011, 11:29 AM) *
QUOTE (Aleena143 @ Aug 27 2011, 02:13 PM) *

i ve no words.

i am so very happy to see you here my dear (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) ,,it was 3 years ago when i started making themes and they turned not really good,,and i did not win any single trophy,,,yet i kept on trying and it really took me so hard,,,my participation in WPC had helped me explore more about photoshop,,and this contributed a lot in designing,,i see myself in you,,the eagerness to learn and to explore more,,,,,,i know there are many more good things in store for you in the future,,just keep on loving the craft,,again,,,my thanksss,,keep on being so sweet,,,!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

mkraj,,,thankssss for the visit my dear!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

Ths is really great achievement dear for ur hard work..yes me too wanted to do like u..but dnt know i can r not....but yes..im ve a great passion towards designing...

i just mad on it...so i alwasy wanted to learn more...i hope i'll too make like u one day.

+Quote Post
Asad_rider
post Aug 28 2011, 02:40 AM
Post #28

Group Icon

Member No.: 6499707

wow! Your last smurf is Awesome !!! I liked it from my heart !
Congratz!

+Quote Post
jolansky
post Aug 28 2011, 04:54 AM
Post #29

Group Icon

aleena,,,that deep passion,,and the craving to learn more is enough inspiration to do a lot better in the future,,you are a budding themer,,sooner you will bloom beautifully!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

asad,,,dear thankssss a million!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

+Quote Post
jolansky
post Aug 28 2011, 05:13 PM
Post #30

Group Icon

my entry to LOT8

Bambi

(IMG:http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7929/00000000000000000bambip.png)

gallery link

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 02:55 AM