IPB

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Who Can Help Me Backup Iphone 3gs Sms/contact To New Iphone 4?
Ivymin
post Jul 20 2011, 10:50 PM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 9512967

I am trying to get my SMS,contacts and pictures on my iPhone to be put either onto my computer or onto iTunes and I don't know how to do this.
Any help or advice would be greatly received.
Thanks in advance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jjtwo
post Jul 21 2011, 06:18 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 9490568

I'm sure I you right click your phone icon in iTunes it brings up a couple of options. One of those should be backup. That's what I did when I got a replacement and it backed up everything.
Besides what mentioned above, i like to share you a page about iPhone Transfer Backup Reviews, which included transferring iPhone SMS/contacts and other contents to computer/iTunes.
Good luck!!

This post has been edited by jjtwo: Jul 21 2011, 06:23 PM

+Quote Post
jinxslave
post Jul 22 2011, 03:07 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Gone
Member No.: 8782578

QUOTE (Ivymin @ Jul 21 2011, 11:20 AM) *
I am trying to get my SMS,contacts and pictures on my iPhone to be put either onto my computer or onto iTunes and I don't know how to do this.
Any help or advice would be greatly received.
Thanks in advance.

QUOTE (jjtwo @ Jul 22 2011, 06:48 AM) *
I'm sure I you right click your phone icon in iTunes it brings up a couple of options. One of those should be backup. That's what I did when I got a replacement and it backed up everything.
Besides what mentioned above, i like to share you a page about iPhone Transfer Backup Reviews, which included transferring iPhone SMS/contacts and other contents to computer/iTunes.
Good luck!!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
vprocks
post Jul 22 2011, 11:48 PM
Post #4

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 7641685

littel bit idea about the iphone coz iam a nokia user.
what for others.

+Quote Post
Na3em0
post Jul 23 2011, 12:06 AM
Post #5

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 5446391

You can easily transfer Photos from your iPhone to your computer, the process is very similar whether you are on a Mac or PC. Plug your iPhone into your Mac, Launch Preview, From the File menu navigate down and select “Import from iPhone, Select “Import All” to get all the pictures, otherwise individually select pictures and click ‘Import’ Look in your ~/Pictures/ folder for the photos from your iPhone.

+Quote Post
pearlmi
post Sep 7 2011, 04:34 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 10393419

Are you using a Mac or a Windows PC? When I upgraded my phone all my contacts upgraded effortlessly between phones because they were 'hubbed' at my Mac. Same thing with my pictures which are organized in iPhoto. I can't recall what happened to my text messges; after I send them or read them, I don't really pay attention to them.
It used to be that iPhone users could buy a MobileMe membership (formerly iTools) but Apple stopped taking new customers because they're planning to revamp that service under the new iCloud moniker later this fall.

+Quote Post
sholdon
post Sep 8 2011, 02:02 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 10002856

Right click on the device in iTunes > Backup. Doesn't it work or you can refer to this artical iPhone Transfer Backup Reviews ,which included transferring iPhone SMS/contacts and other contents to computer/iTunes.it may help you .

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 05:26 AM