Closed TopicStart new topic
> Members Promotion May '11
BENnGWEN
post May 11 2011, 07:19 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 3774509

(IMG:http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/481/481261nv50vl9eka.gif)
To All The (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) PROMOTED MEMBERS (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)
Very Well Deserved & Thanks A Million To AW (Patricia Sis) For Her Kindness (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
povilius
post May 11 2011, 07:39 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

Group: Certified DJ
Member No.: 2553824

Congrats to all the promoteds, specially to Roohit & Enna ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
c2d22
post May 11 2011, 08:08 AM
Post #18

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 5530427

Congrats everyone

+Quote Post
CrazEric
post May 11 2011, 08:37 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 4988836

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/oops.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/oops.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/oops.gif) We actually had a DC Artist promotion for this month ... sorry next month I promise (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

My heartfelt congrats to primavera77, sam1374, thabull, longhairsteff, magicas1, jolansky, rohitcg5 & kewlone (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ May 11 2011, 10:26 AM) *
@kewlone
Yea, I know. I am guilty of writing too much. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif) Need to learn how to shorten my announcement. Hahaha.

Out of the kindness of our little heart we will let you go crazy & announce the Artist badges next month (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
you can write as muuuuuuuch as you want (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
thump_rockstar
post May 11 2011, 09:14 AM
Post #20

Group: Premium Publisher
From: (Latitude: 30° 52' 60 N, Longitude: 75° 50' 60 E) :-)
Member No.: 1769070

Congrats to all the promoted members (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) Special congrats to all the ones earning legendary badges (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
thabull
post May 11 2011, 09:23 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 613363

first of all i want to congratulate all the promoted co-m9ers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
congratulations springlight
congrats my fellow-promoted sam (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (did u noticed that we got our 3 last promotion together? i'm so happy we got this one too....)
congrats steff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u all trully deserve to be lengedary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats my dear magicas and jo

congrats rohitcg5

and big congrats to a true dj legend like u Enna (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

hahahahahahahahahahaha.... it was so funny... i was away for the last couple of days adn checking my profile i saw that there were to many posts in my profile..... "what happened"??????? and then everybody started congratulating me...... "i won the stc" was my thought.........
and then i posted in stc...... and then i saw it................
i am so honored to be in the same "club" as steff, orietta and sam, as Lia (who rightly became legendary recently too.....)
i don't really know what more to say... it was a very nice surprise for me......
thank u for this great honor.....
and thank u all my fellow m9ers for giving me the strenght to carry on always trying to improve myself......
thanks.....

+Quote Post
Yoyocell
post May 11 2011, 12:10 PM
Post #22

Group Icon

Group: Gallery Moderator
Member No.: 5656336

Congrats to all Promoted Members (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
rohan89devil
post May 11 2011, 01:09 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 4244271

Congrats guys (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

You guys deserve these (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

Keep up the good work (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Vany, ehem...ehem... I think you meant "Rohit" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

This post has been edited by rohan89devil: May 11 2011, 12:45 PM

+Quote Post
kewlone
post May 11 2011, 02:06 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 6007542

QUOTE (thabull @ May 11 2011, 12:23 PM) *
and big congrats to a true dj legend like u Enna (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

hahahahahahahahahahaha.... it was so funny... i was away for the last couple of days adn checking my profile i saw that there were to many posts in my profile..... "what happened"??????? and then everybody started congratulating me...... "i won the stc" was my thought.........
and then i posted in stc...... and then i saw it................
i am so honored to be in the same "club" as steff, orietta and sam, as Lia (who rightly became legendary recently too.....)
i don't really know what more to say... it was a very nice surprise for me......
thank u for this great honor.....
and thank u all my fellow m9ers for giving me the strenght to carry on always trying to improve myself......
thanks.....

there you go, i just love it when you speak (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

@ AW you just write from your heart (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) so simply love it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

Thank you all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
thabull
post May 11 2011, 02:24 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 613363

QUOTE (kewlone @ May 12 2011, 12:06 AM) *
there you go, i just love it when you speak (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

i just love u being around....... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post May 11 2011, 09:27 PM
Post #26

Member No.: 5150223

This is a wonderful sight... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) Four Legendary theme in a month.. The most rare standing in a same stage at same time... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) Many many congratulations to Orietta, SAM bro, Sir Alex and LHS... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)
Also there is one more thing that caught my eyes.. The promotion of ALEX bro and SAM bro.. Seems they are going through the same track in same time.. They got the GT, CT and now LT at same time.. I don't know it's a coincident or not but it's really amazing and unbelievable.. I'm really happy to see this sight.. You two are really great... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

Also congrats to MAGICAS for the CD and JOLLY for the GD.. I'm so happy for JOLLY.. I guess I've seen only her who got badges in three section (theming, designing and DJ) in M9... That's also another amazing sight... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

Now I congratulate ENNA and Rohitcg... Enna become the legend also... So this is a month of legends.. The most rare opportunity to see this type of promotion we got this month... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

You all are really superb friends... Big congratulations... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

+Quote Post
ArthurWill
post May 11 2011, 09:47 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 131119

QUOTE (CrazEric @ May 11 2011, 11:37 PM) *
Out of the kindness of our little heart we will let you go crazy & announce the Artist badges next month (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) you can write as muuuuuuuch as you want (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

LOL, no chance! Tired after writing announcement this month so decided to hire a ghost writer named Eroc to do the job. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (kewlone @ May 12 2011, 05:06 AM) *
@ AW you just write from your heart (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) so simply love it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

Thanks! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

+Quote Post
dixoncx
post May 11 2011, 10:50 PM
Post #28

Group: Members
Member No.: 8124876

Congratulations to all the winners...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
Star_Santa
post May 12 2011, 12:19 AM
Post #29

Member No.: 5178627

congrats to all promoters (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
porto61
post May 12 2011, 01:30 AM
Post #30

Group: Members
Member No.: 7816207

my CONGRATS to all the newly promoted members!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

(IMG:http://img1.imensagens.com/en/congratulations/13.gif)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 02:18 PM