Closed TopicStart new topic
> Members Promotion April '11
povilius
post Apr 12 2011, 09:49 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Group: Certified DJ
Member No.: 2553824

What a great bunch of promoteds - congrats to all of them(you)!!
, espacially to Topman for Gifted Dj badge & special congrats to Reedy bro for highly respectable Legendary DJ Badge!
-----------
Cerf Dj badge 4 me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)
Im greatly honored!, Thanks to Christy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) , all the RC friends.. & all other M9ers for congrats (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

This post has been edited by povilius: Apr 12 2011, 09:50 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
inakhe
post Apr 12 2011, 09:55 AM
Post #17

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 7047175

A hearty congratulation to all the promoted members. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rockon.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
thump_rockstar
post Apr 12 2011, 09:55 AM
Post #18

Group: Premium Publisher
From: (Latitude: 30° 52' 60 N, Longitude: 75° 50' 60 E) :-)
Member No.: 1769070

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) Many congrats Maly, Protsenko, Joly, Nicque, Zayed, Udjo, ArcticAvenger, Raj, Povy, Reedy, Amdo and Ben (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

@Reedy: I agree with Christina, there is not a single mix of yours which I've not enjoyed, you always bring out your best in RC and you truely deserve to be a legendary dj (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

@Povy: Though you enter just before the deadline most of the times (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) , still you come up with amazing mixes everytime which are a pleasure to listen to, keep up the great work (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rockon.gif)

@Raj: This is just the beginning, keep up the great work and you'll go a long way (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
malytopol
post Apr 12 2011, 10:09 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 4041098

wow! what a great surprise for me and what a big promotion I see here!
today were very functional and happy day for me,and when I came back home I saw my friends congrats notes! you really surprised me & completed my happiness! I have best wishes for you all!
and
my best congrtaulations to all my friends and M9 promoted members: protsenko2006,(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)
- Jolansky, nicque_t7, zayedbaloch, udjo42 & ArcticAvenger (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)
- topmanner1, povilius, reed31 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)
- AMDOMINATOR, BENnGWEN (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) very well deserved every one! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

This post has been edited by malytopol: Apr 12 2011, 10:08 AM

+Quote Post
sam1374
post Apr 12 2011, 10:35 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 1324029

Congrats to the members promoted...well deserved... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
povilius
post Apr 12 2011, 10:39 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: Certified DJ
Member No.: 2553824

QUOTE (thump_rockstar @ Apr 12 2011, 07:55 PM) *
@Povy: Though you enter just before the deadline most of the times (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) , still you come up with amazing mixes everytime which are a pleasure to listen to, keep up the great work (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rockon.gif)

Hey, about half of my entries are entered at least 1 day before deadline (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif) ..i think (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
(at least u didn't say anything about skipped weeks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ) ... (psssst: mixing is a hobby, it comes after all other things & rush usually so...)
----
Thanks bro (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

This post has been edited by povilius: Apr 12 2011, 10:41 AM

+Quote Post
AMDOMINATOR
post Apr 12 2011, 12:13 PM
Post #22

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 1575954

I Was Really Really Surprised To See My Name In The Promotions List (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Congrats To All The Other Members For Their Respective Badges (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

Thanks You All For The Wishes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

@ Enna

Thank You For Those Sweet Words Dear You Are Really Sweet (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
magicas1
post Apr 12 2011, 12:25 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 6466040

A big (IMG:http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2258/2258994smd3m7ab6f.gif)

to all promoted very well deserved

+Quote Post
CrazEric
post Apr 12 2011, 01:41 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 4988836

Oh wow - now that is a lot of promotions! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) I bet there's not going to be any promotions for next month (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) Big Congrats everyone !!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
reed31
post Apr 12 2011, 07:49 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

Group: Legendary DJ
Member No.: 4877007

OMG, i cant believe my eyes.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

Thank you very much... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

Special thanks to christina and jasmina,you are always help me in rc (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Big thanks to christina and jas again,thumpy,vanessa,goran,harri,iddy,amdo,munna,enna and povy,you are all always inspired me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Also thank you to all rc member n m9 members for always support me... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Finally thanks to mrs arthur will (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

All,Thank You Very Much!........ (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

(IMG:http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/501/501030kkfslwz3p1.jpg)

This post has been edited by reed31: Apr 12 2011, 07:35 PM

+Quote Post
reed31
post Apr 12 2011, 07:31 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

Group: Legendary DJ
Member No.: 4877007

(IMG:http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/123/123510vl41zvzjt7.gif)

Congrats to malytopol,protsenko,jolansky,nicque,zayed,udjo for promotions (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

Congrats to amdo,ben for their promotions as gifted designers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

Special Congrats to top manny gifted dj badge and povy for being promoted as certified dj badge (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

Great Work... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

This post has been edited by reed31: Apr 12 2011, 07:34 PM

+Quote Post
mohamedali05
post Apr 12 2011, 07:37 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

Group: Dedicated Artist
Member No.: 8522299

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL

+Quote Post
udjo42
post Apr 12 2011, 10:14 PM
Post #28

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 8161102

My name is on the list, what a surprize (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Thanks for all of M9 members, thank you very much (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
injamul_ahmed
post Apr 12 2011, 11:38 PM
Post #29

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 5366093

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) So many Promotions !! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

(IMG:http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1174/1174429r8qpxqkbht.gif)
malytopol for Certified themer, protsenko for Gifted Themer & Jolansky, nicque_t7, zayedbaloch, udjo42 & ArcticAvenger for Rising Themer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
Topy for Gifted, povi for Certified & reedy bro for Legendary DJ badge.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
Amdo bro & bengy bro for Gifted Designer badge (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
Well Deserve Guys (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
roopu1997
post Apr 13 2011, 12:34 AM
Post #30

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 8857094

Congrats to all promoted members

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >