Total Votes: 43
Guests cannot vote 
rohan89devil
post Apr 6 2011, 02:53 AM
Post #61

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 4244271

QUOTE (thabull @ Apr 6 2011, 01:56 AM) *
@ rohan totally agree my brother..... about everything u said.... in fact my point was exactly that.. to reach in this conclusion (as Gatosuso very well mentioned too). i just need to clarify (in order not to be misunderstood) that there is no need to "peace out" between us..... cause it was never the opposite.... i just sometimes like to play the devil's advocate in a conversation cause only when a differeft point of view is heard we can move forward and reach a conclusion (even when there is not such like in this case... lol lol lol)
i was trying to show (even to myself) that when a rashinal answer is given, a new question is born....
be well my friend.... i really enjoyed our talk.....

I never thought that way (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I feel that we were having a great discussion (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I would have talked on if I had some free time (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) I'm really swamped at the moment with all the applications and documents and other stuffs that is why I "peaced out" as in to say that "I'm retiring from this conversation guys, carry on (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif) " (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Even I enjoyed it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) it has been long since I had such an intense discussion(and I mean it in a good way) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

I'll catch up with you guys later (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) hopefully in some other discussion (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Till then...

Cheerio maties (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
liapireas
post Apr 6 2011, 08:20 AM
Post #62

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 5536126

Wow Enna, this thread is really cool, I really enjoyed watching all these opinions from different people with different background and culture ! Next time open a thread about I don't know John's apocalypse, the theory of the end of the world !!!!!!!!! More "brain food" for us !
About your question well I like the idea of the afterlife, I always did, you know a place where we meet with our loved ones !!!!! The reincarnation I don't know never been a follower of this one !

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Apr 7 2011, 10:02 PM
Post #63

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 6007542

oh my gosh i was searching for Central Idea for my speech and as i read all of your posts, idea for my speech became more clear , thank you all once again!

and guess what in wed class we had a surprise, the whole class had to pick a topic from a paper bag and prep for 3 min. and speak (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif) The impromptu speech day, honestly it was the most embarassing situation where we didnt know what to say (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif) , i hate my teacher (IMG:http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr63/rf_candy/smiley/100826-1.gif)

Central Idea:
When the judgement day comes all human, living and dead, will be judged.The righteous will go to heaven and the evil will go to hell.There is no way to be judged if you are alive.

do you think i should edit the central idea (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) any suggestions (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif)

This post has been edited by kewlone: Apr 7 2011, 10:13 PM

+Quote Post
rohan89devil
post Apr 7 2011, 11:02 PM
Post #64

Member No.: 4244271

What is the topic for the speech exactly??? and for what subject is it??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

I would be able to suggest much better if I knew the topic and the context (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

By the way, extempores are supposed to be scary (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

What topic did you get??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by rohan89devil: Apr 7 2011, 11:08 PM

+Quote Post
thabull
post Apr 7 2011, 11:15 PM
Post #65

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 613363

QUOTE (kewlone @ Apr 8 2011, 08:02 AM) *
oh my gosh i was searching for Central Idea for my speech and as i read all of your posts, idea for my speech became more clear , thank you all once again!

and guess what in wed class we had a surprise, the whole class had to pick a topic from a paper bag and prep for 3 min. and speak (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif) The impromptu speech day, honestly it was the most embarassing situation where we didnt know what to say (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif) , i hate my teacher (IMG:http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr63/rf_candy/smiley/100826-1.gif)

Central Idea:
When the judgement day comes all human, living and dead, will be judged.The righteous will go to heaven and the evil will go to hell.There is no way to be judged if you are alive.

do you think i should edit the central idea (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) any suggestions (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif)

unless your techer is very relegious, u could add some "". i mean u could make it:
...... "righteous" will go to "heaven" and the "evil" will go to "hell"..... (without bold... i just used bold to note the words....)
cause the meanings of these words vary in the different theories we have talked about here. (the trully, "inside" meanings ofcourse stay in fact the same. that's why i think "" should b used....
good morning Enna..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

This post has been edited by thabull: Apr 7 2011, 11:17 PM

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Apr 7 2011, 11:40 PM
Post #66

Group Icon

what is the thread for (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) Life after Death is real and that Reincarnation isn't real (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

guess what she is so strict about punctuation , quotation (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) i will add and ask if it is ok (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) also shouldnt i mention about reincarnation too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif) becoz i am against it !

thank you Alex, same here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

@ Rohan guess it was "Pirates" LOL! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by kewlone: Apr 8 2011, 12:29 AM

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Apr 7 2011, 11:54 PM
Post #67

Group Icon

QUOTE (thump_rockstar @ Apr 4 2011, 02:09 PM) *
Hey there Kewly (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) Well here is a summary of what wud i say:

Link1

Link2

omg (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) the Jain Family (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) now i understood why someone is called Jain (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)
thank you for the links PC (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
murphy222
post Apr 8 2011, 11:37 AM
Post #68

Member No.: 8010579

ghost (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
raj_1627
post Apr 8 2011, 11:00 PM
Post #69

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 7064252

No dear i don't believe that.In my opinion it is just our mind and heart.when one of them stops working he/she considered dead..no soul nothing like that.when mind stops it is called coma and when heart simply dead.

+Quote Post
shuvashisroy
post Apr 17 2011, 06:47 PM
Post #70

Member No.: 7401017

great topic.

+Quote Post
thewrench
post Apr 17 2011, 09:55 PM
Post #71

Member No.: 8499102

i believe

+Quote Post
murphy222
post Jun 3 2011, 08:41 AM
Post #72

Member No.: 8010579

life after death ? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Abhitheracer
post Jun 15 2011, 11:22 PM
Post #73

Member No.: 8622833

YES......................

+Quote Post
tanshipandit
post Mar 7 2013, 01:59 PM
Post #74

Member No.: 15722667

i don't believe in it !

+Quote Post
thecerebalassass...
post Jun 20 2013, 10:28 PM
Post #75

Member No.: 14248065

QUOTE (kewlone @ Apr 4 2011, 03:54 AM) *
Hey geniuses (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) could you help me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) i hate speeches and my teacher will continue to torture me by making me speak over and over again but this time its persuasive speech (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) and guess what topic did i pick , life after death vs reincarnation (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i got lost after selecting this topic, honestly i dont have any idea on both of them. i know Indian's believe in Karma and reincarnation. so please could you all guide me again.

i am doing a survey so kindly give honest opinion (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

If you have chosen yes to life after death please state why?

and if you have chosen Yes to reincarnation please tell briefly why?

please dont spam here! or give unnecessary suggestions/opinions, all information you provide will help me decide to select material for my speech!

Tough One

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th November 2014 - 05:21 PM