Reply to this topicStart new topic
> M9 Talks To Another Legend - Liapireas
ArthurWill
post Mar 14 2011, 09:08 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 131119

Last month, she became the 4th Legendary Themer here on M9. We are so glad for the opportunity to sit down & talk to a lovely girl from Greece.

(IMG:http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/3306/m9erinterviewlia.png)

Big congratulations Lia, for becoming one of the only four Legendary Themer here on M9! What an honor! How did you find out & what was your first reaction to it?

Hello Patricia, you brought the interrogation lamp as I have seen !!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif) Well I begun my typical day in m9 and when I visited my profile everyone was congratulated me, then I found out why ! I was so surprised and incredibly honored when I read about my promotion !! Never imagine that really, because I can understand that this badge is the hardest one to gain and I’m so proud of this ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

An interview opportunity doesn't come easily so of course I will bring the strongest & brightest lamp I can find. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif) Let the interrogation begin! Can you introduce yourself to M9ers who don't already know you? Why Liapireas?
I’m a simple typical girl from Greece , I have studied fashion designing, classic art techniques and logistics …. I have a 13 long time fiancé , no cats or dogs. About my username (not a very smart or unique I know ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) )

Well Lia is my name and Pireas is the port 10 km from the capital Athens that I actually live …

Aha, how your username stack up is always interesting to me. Now I know the story. Nice! So did you find M9 first before making themes or the opposite? How did you get to know M9? How did you start making Sony Ericsson themes?
I just Googled to find great mobile themes for my old SE K800 phone and then m9 pop up, it was love at first sight I admit !!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) I was just a downloader for some years and made my first theme one year and a half ago, I wanted to have my personal trademark in my themes I suppose ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

That surely is a big big mark - your work has been downloaded over million times and added to favourite over thousand times since then! But let's take a trip back to when you first started. Who inspired you the most?
Jasnasto, MrKlan and zjurina. Their themes was the biggest inspiration for me ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)

Absolutely! Jas, mrklan & ZJ are all superb in making themes. It's the same with you, a lot of admire you as a legendary themer and want to know more about your secret. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif) So can you please describe how you create a theme from start to finish? Where you find inspiration, the starting point, tools you use etc.
Well first of all , I’m always having a big cup of coffee, okey maybe two ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I’m searching the right wallpaper according to the topic which usually takes a lot of time ! I use a lot of brushes, patterns and shapes for my themes, no surprise here ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) Sometimes I don't use tools at all and all of my elements are taken from wallpapers ... depends on the theme !

12 gold, 7 silver, 3 bronze trophies. What a record in TMC! I'm sure it's a journey marked by excitement, disappointment, blood & sweat. What's the one most memorable experience for you in TMC?
Definatelly my first bronze TMC trophy in my only third participation back in Sep 2009, I was so happy that day, I couldn’t believe it!

(IMG:http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7954/liabronze.jpg)

Indeed. That was also the first theme that attracts me to follow your work and then I get addicted since then! For those who have just started in TMC, what advices would you give them so that they can get the most out of this challenge in terms of improving their skills, making friends, winning?
Learn to be polite, friendly and a good listener for everybody, m9 is a big community with people of different backgrounds and culture. Don’t give up with the first misstep, having fun is more important, winning will come later when your experience will grow and you will believe in yourself ! Always observe the others themers work , but have your personal style and try to be original ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

Absolutely agree with what you said. Work hard, learn, have fun, the rest will come eventually.

I took a look at your gallery. Out of your 111 themes, only 1 is not designed for Sony Ericsson phone. Sony Ericsson
must be super happy to have such a loyal fan. Hahahaha. Why only SE? Any plan to explore other theming platform sometime in future?

My one and only Symbian theme was actually a request for my sweet Shalu for her SE Satio phone !!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
Actually I have no Nokia phone to test Symbian themes and neither any of my friends have , yes we are a closed SE community , no Nokia themers allowed !!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Maybe in the future …

3 of your top favourite themes (your own themes) so far? Why?
1. Last Race = great wallpaper and I love the color combo in this one !
(IMG:http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/8100/lastrace.jpg)

2. Cabaret = for the vintage style ...
(IMG:http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/1231/cabaretn.jpg)

3. Taking Over Me = for the dark Gothic feeling !
(IMG:http://img852.imageshack.us/img852/525/gothicb.jpg)

Besides theming, what else do you enjoy doing when you have free time?
Besides making themes and wallpapers ? Nothing !!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
In my spare time I enjoy hanging around with my friends, going to the cinema,playing with my PS3,giving a hard time to my poor fiancé , drawing and I like to travel a lot also ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Can we have a brief tour of how you typically spend your time on M9? From log in until you log off.
Well I’m always checking my notifications for starters and then I go to the forum to TMC, WPC and DC section, sometimes I’m wondering in the lounge area too, but rarely comment ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

Greece is a country with rich histories. You also have a lot of mountains & islands. Can you tell us some places that every visitor to Greece should visit?
Okey, let me open my “Traveler's guide” for a minute (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)
Greece is all about sun, sea and beautiful islands! Some of my favourite places are definitely Santorini – the volcano island, Corfu, Nafplio and Rhodes and for those who seek crazy Greek nights - Myconos is the right place for them! Athens of course for the great archaeological sites and monuments ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Thank you so much Lia, for taking time with us to do this interview. We wish you all the best in your next adventure - the TMC Manager!
Thank you so much it was my pleasure, I had a great time doing this ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) I hope I will not mess everything up as the new TMC manager !
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
srimunnamunna
post Mar 14 2011, 10:26 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Legendary DJ
Member No.: 3519269

oh ya oh ya (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) i am the 1st to reply (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) to phenom lia (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

glad to no more things about lia (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) she is awesome friend as well as great themer & designer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
i love her color combinations in both wallpapers & themes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
i love to see her in rc (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) come on lia please be in in rc once (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
AMDOMINATOR
post Mar 15 2011, 07:40 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 1575954

Great Interview (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

Really Happy To Know More About Lia (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
arbri135
post Mar 15 2011, 12:31 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 3920531

Nice to know more about Lia...She is awesome (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

+Quote Post
mohib-rameen
post Mar 16 2011, 03:48 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 2419031

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glad to see that one of the best member is on the interview chair (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
BTW !!!!! she is an awesome designer and themer but apart of all she is an awesome friend and a very helpful person to every one in m9
Love the whole info about the Lia (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

This post has been edited by mohib-rameen: Mar 16 2011, 03:25 AM

+Quote Post
topmanner1
post Mar 16 2011, 04:15 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Certified DJ
Member No.: 6209628

Nice to know about lia,she is great.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
rohan89devil
post Mar 16 2011, 04:19 AM
Post #7

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 4244271

Amazing interview (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

Really great to know about the one sitting behind the screen (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Lia, you are awesome (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rockon.gif)

(IMG:http://www.synergy-athletics.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/awesome-lincoln.jpg)

+Quote Post
CrazEric
post Mar 16 2011, 07:14 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 4988836

Ahhh I always love reading these interviews (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

but I think I will have to do something about that fiance Lia ... after all 13 is not a lucky number (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/winkiss.gif)

+Quote Post
KingArian
post Mar 16 2011, 08:07 AM
Post #9

Group: Members
Member No.: 6506819

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) WOW! that's wonderful interview, wishing success for the great designer of M9 and also a great friend, dear Lia. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
manola2
post Mar 16 2011, 08:21 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 4411692

wow!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

great interview!!
good to know something more abt one of the best designer in m9 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

lia.. you are really the best!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
taghytotty
post Mar 16 2011, 10:19 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 7483764

loved tht sweet interview (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) ...

+Quote Post
liapireas
post Mar 17 2011, 03:44 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 5536126

Wow I have replies to my interview, this is absolutely awesome !!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)
First of all I would like to thank once again Patricia for the great opportunity to speak a little for myself here .... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)
Your comments for me are all superb guys, thanks a lot !!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

but I think I will have to do something about that fiance Lia ... after all 13 is not a lucky number

Eric (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Maybe !!!!!!!!! ..... can we set a date sometime ????? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/serenade.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angel_not.gif)

i love to see her in rc come on lia please be in in rc once

I don't have a music ear my sweet Sri !!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Maybe I will try it sometime and be really bad in something for a change !!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bash.gif)

This post has been edited by liapireas: Mar 17 2011, 03:45 AM

+Quote Post
srimunnamunna
post Mar 17 2011, 04:37 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Group: Legendary DJ
Member No.: 3519269

QUOTE (liapireas @ Mar 17 2011, 03:44 AM) *
I don't have a music ear my sweet Sri !!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Maybe I will try it sometime and be really bad in something for a change !!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bash.gif)

i will wait untill something changes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Mar 17 2011, 04:50 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 5150223

It's really so interesting and inspiring to me to have a details of HER... I really liked it to much.. You are great dear LIA... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)
Thanks to AW for giving use the opportunity to know more about her... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) Pray: (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
Unknowndevice
post Mar 18 2011, 11:39 AM
Post #15

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 8525390

Best wishes!!! Lia... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2014 - 04:47 PM