luvfist
post Jan 23 2011, 02:10 AM
Post #1

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 5724862

heya everyone,
I want to know which model is best among 'em
If anyone got idea!
So plz suggest me which one is good so i'll buy.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
I komw the features but wanna know how is good by using them
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_CLEOPATTRA_*
post Jan 23 2011, 03:27 AM
Post #2

Guests

iPhone 4 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

+Quote Post
Raindeer123
post Jan 23 2011, 03:30 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Gone
Member No.: 7779151

Nokia N8 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
eliasjan
post Jan 28 2011, 10:25 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 7917661

QUOTE (luvfist @ Jan 23 2011, 01:40 PM) *
heya everyone,
I want to know which model is best among 'em
If anyone got idea!
So plz suggest me which one is good so i'll buy.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
I komw the features but wanna know how is good by using them

Nokia N8

+Quote Post
technokid1974
post Jan 28 2011, 11:53 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 736652

Glaxy S Android was one of the best at the time but its successor is coming out next month and samsung has stated its 5 times more powerful than galaxy s...

N8 i would not take it even if they gave it to me for $100 i dont like haw it looks its bit slow and i dont like Symbian and even with there new Os Symbian 3 i dont see anything BIG difference

Iphone 4 i have at moment and i must say i love it and what makes Iphone the winner under the hood its up with galaxy s on par with power and features just the app store wins it for me coz
i was going to buy the galaxy s at the time just dont like haw it was all plastic and haw long it takes to get latest android updates compered having a google phone...

This post has been edited by technokid1974: Jan 28 2011, 11:55 PM

+Quote Post
jolansky
post Jan 29 2011, 03:10 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 3359111

N8

+Quote Post
uf168
post Feb 2 2011, 05:32 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 6414579

N8 is best among these.

+Quote Post
luvfist
post Feb 7 2011, 10:28 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 5724862

QUOTE (technokid1974 @ Jan 28 2011, 11:53 PM) *
Glaxy S Android was one of the best at the time but its successor is coming out next month and samsung has stated its 5 times more powerful than galaxy s...

N8 i would not take it even if they gave it to me for $100 i dont like haw it looks its bit slow and i dont like Symbian and even with there new Os Symbian 3 i dont see anything BIG difference

Iphone 4 i have at moment and i must say i love it and what makes Iphone the winner under the hood its up with galaxy s on par with power and features just the app store wins it for me coz
i was going to buy the galaxy s at the time just dont like haw it was all plastic and haw long it takes to get latest android updates compered having a google phone...

wowwww its nice information thanks a lot.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
manola2
post Feb 7 2011, 11:11 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 4411692

nokia N8 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) though i like iphons (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
Yoyocell
post Feb 8 2011, 03:43 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Gallery Moderator
Member No.: 5656336

Im The Nokia Lover (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) so i will choose for nokia N8 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) its a good phone for me and it has so many new features like new size of the camera and new operation system (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
technokid1974
post Feb 8 2011, 04:28 AM
Post #11

this thread ask Which One Is Best? so i would like to know people who said N8 is better can you explain to me why is this phone the best in your eyes?

compered to the other 2? the only thing N8 is better is the camera the rest it loses in every department...

+Quote Post
Yoyocell
post Feb 8 2011, 04:47 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Group: Gallery Moderator
Member No.: 5656336

mmmm ... bro, I said this phone better than others because of myself have never used i-phone or galaxy, but its different things with the Nokia N8 I've never used this phone but it belongs to my friend (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) here I feel a lot of software that are easy to find for this phone, then this phone is also very easy to use because the OS(symbian^3) is in use have a lot of people know this kind OS And not to difficult for beginners to learning how to use this phone, then the camera size is already in the big size its good because myself have ever tried it though not as good as a digital camera but it was enough for me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) that's all from me, what else?

+Quote Post
coconut19
post Feb 8 2011, 04:55 AM
Post #13

Group: Validating
Member No.: 8785596

iphone 4 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
technokid1974
post Feb 8 2011, 05:15 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Feb 8 2011, 10:47 PM) *
mmmm ... bro, I said this phone better than others because of myself have never used i-phone or galaxy, but its different things with the Nokia N8 I've never used this phone but it belongs to my friend (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) here I feel a lot of software that are easy to find for this phone, then this phone is also very easy to use because the OS(symbian^3) is in use have a lot of people know this kind OS And not to difficult for beginners to learning how to use this phone, then the camera size is already in the big size its good because myself have ever tried it though not as good as a digital camera but it was enough for me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) that's all from me, what else?

OK i see your point of view... as for better and easy OS iOS and android are mach better and fun by a long way the apple and android app store kills nokia's app store.. screen and screen pixels on the other 2 is much better than N8
the other to have better CPU more ram more rom and symbian 3 has nothing new on the table but it depends which part of the world you are found like 4 example India all they now is Nokia...

also when some ask which is better it means which phone has the punch and power not what me and you like as a brand name i just tell on paper and user experience which is better...
coz i have tried all 3 and if some just try N8 and never tried the other to why say N8 is better coz they just love nokia as the person ask which is better out of the 3 and when try give answer
to the person we should explain which 1 is the best in which areas so he can then maybe choose which 1 to go with but at the end every1 to there own and some dont know much about phones just
give answer what ever is on there mind or what they have been told by others... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by technokid1974: Feb 8 2011, 05:16 AM

+Quote Post
akhilnn
post Feb 8 2011, 06:50 AM
Post #15

Member No.: 7892211

Nokia N8

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »