2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> How To Unlock Nokia 6303 Classic?, help me providing free code
reytix
post Jan 15 2011, 09:23 AM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 3510757

i was gifted a nokia 6303 classic by my cousin from uk and the set came with t-mobile. now i want to use it in bangladesh. but it says sim restricted. how to get free unlock code? plz help
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kochaji
post Jan 15 2011, 10:29 AM
Post #2

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 6315036

QUOTE (reytix @ Jan 15 2011, 09:53 PM) *
i was gifted a nokia 6303 classic by my cousin from uk and the set came with t-mobile. now i want to use it in bangladesh. but it says sim restricted. how to get free unlock code? plz help

Go to a mobile service centre or a Shop and ask them, they will do it..ya not free (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
reytix
post Jan 15 2011, 08:00 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (kochaji @ Jan 15 2011, 10:29 AM) *

Go to a mobile service centre or a Shop and ask them, they will do it..ya not free (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

do u think i dont know this? stupid. i want to do it muself. they demand too much. if u dont know a thing then y the hell trying to post?

+Quote Post
kochaji
post Jan 15 2011, 10:03 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (reytix @ Jan 16 2011, 08:30 AM) *

do u think i dont know this? stupid. i want to do it muself. they demand too much. if u dont know a thing then y the hell trying to post?

First of all behave well..if you had already know that, then you should add that too in the Question details.. Think twice before posting B.S.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
reytix
post Jan 15 2011, 10:01 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (kochaji @ Jan 15 2011, 10:03 PM) *

First of all behave well..if you had already know that, then you should add that too in the Question details.. Think twice before posting B.S.

ok.. i know i was bit rough at you.. but u deserved that.. on my first post i wrote that i want free.. u better stay off from this.. because i already know that u know nothing

+Quote Post
kochaji
post Jan 15 2011, 10:12 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (reytix @ Jan 16 2011, 10:31 AM) *

ok.. i know i was bit rough at you.. but u deserved that.. on my first post i wrote that i want free.. u better stay off from this.. because i already know that u know nothing

I have a free software with me, which can unlock Nokia mobiles only by using a PC and phone IMEI..also there is a site which provides free unlocking codes for mobiles..there is a thing called Google, go and search genius you will get the soft and tut for free (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
If you dont know about others then better stay off..give respect and take respect ok?
I can return you the same favour in better lang..you showed your culture and i showed my maturity..get a life kid (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by kochaji: Jan 15 2011, 10:31 PM

+Quote Post
inakhe
post Jan 15 2011, 11:27 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 7047175

QUOTE (kochaji @ Jan 16 2011, 10:42 AM) *

I have a free software with me, which can unlock Nokia mobiles only by using a PC and phone IMEI..also there is a site which provides free unlocking codes for mobiles..there is a thing called Google, go and search genius you will get the soft and tut for free (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
If you dont know about others then better stay off..give respect and take respect ok?
I can return you the same favour in better lang..you showed your culture and i showed my maturity..get a life kid (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
eliasjan
post Jan 15 2011, 11:56 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 7917661

QUOTE (reytix @ Jan 15 2011, 08:53 PM) *

Go Nokia Care Center And Ask Them To Do It For you

+Quote Post
reytix
post Jan 16 2011, 01:27 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (inakhe @ Jan 15 2011, 11:27 PM) *

alright.. sorry for being rude dude.. but i never represent my culture.. rather it is my character.. anyway.. now come to the point.. i got a software online which is bout 120MB and my net is working so slow these days that i cant download it in whole day.. and i tried many other whic was not helpful and then i came for discussion.. can u help in any way?

+Quote Post
inakhe
post Jan 16 2011, 02:27 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 7047175

QUOTE (reytix @ Jan 16 2011, 01:57 PM) *
QUOTE (inakhe @ Jan 15 2011, 11:27 PM) *

alright.. sorry for being rude dude.. but i never represent my culture.. rather it is my character.. anyway.. now come to the point.. i got a software online which is bout 120MB and my net is working so slow these days that i cant download it in whole day.. and i tried many other whic was not helpful and then i came for discussion.. can u help in any way?

Yes. For updating that software, if your net is slow, let the service centre do it for you.

+Quote Post
cool0
post Feb 8 2011, 11:57 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 6782195

You have to pay for the unlocking service.Most of the free service are not work properly.You have only five unlocking attempts.So better you purchase the code from http://www.theunlockspot.com/nokia-6303-classic/rs10wp9/ .This will help you to unlock your mobile.

+Quote Post
raj_1627
post Feb 17 2011, 10:24 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 7064252

1.update your phone when you update your all codes reset to default then you can change it.ur default code is 12345
2.there is a site enter your imei number there and they provide you the code.you can get that site name from google.i can't tell you here

+Quote Post
akhilnn
post Feb 18 2011, 06:48 AM
Post #13

Member No.: 7892211

yes update ur phone (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
shuvashisroy
post Apr 15 2011, 09:01 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 7401017

eita question section e ask koro,
phone.mobile9.com/answer/

+Quote Post
satyam1328