IPB
26 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Feedback / Suggestions, Here you are allowed to b**** at us...
mylaraghav
post Dec 14 2010, 07:29 AM
Post #31

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 6223840

thanx for mom and eric for positive response

love u guys (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sp0rtskiller03
post Dec 14 2010, 09:44 AM
Post #32

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 2678012

ok with me either to open.

+Quote Post
rohan89devil
post Dec 15 2010, 08:59 AM
Post #33

Member No.: 4244271

Should keep the previous thread open until the results are announced (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
your_mother
post Dec 15 2010, 10:05 AM
Post #34

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 2505090

Ok, in my opinion that's enough responses on that - I really don't expect people to object here. Will keep the Thread open longer next time... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Dec 17 2010, 03:29 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 6007542

hey mom and Eric , could I still enter in ET as you closed the other thread (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) please guide (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif)

This post has been edited by kewlone: Dec 17 2010, 03:34 PM

+Quote Post
your_mother
post Dec 17 2010, 03:56 PM
Post #36

Group Icon

Member No.: 2505090

Ooooops!!! Don't know how that happened, but it was an accident. Sorry! Thread is open again now...

+Quote Post
CrazEric
post Jan 8 2011, 01:29 PM
Post #37

Group Icon

Member No.: 4988836

Announcement: Voting by DC managers

Due to problems with the voting system we will be making an immediate change to the rules. Up to now the DC managers did not vote when taking part in an attempt to allow participants the freedom to vote without the worry that a manager will be influenced by how others vote. However this rule has proven to be ineffective when there are only a few participants.

When you vote you automatically "loose" one vote since you cannot vote for yourself. When a manager cannot vote he/she actually benefits by not "losing" that vote. By changing the rule we hope to ensure a result that will be fair to everyone.
Therefore the DC managers will now also be required to vote when taking part in a challenge. Whenever possible managers will vote before the other participants so they can’t be influenced by how the other participants voted.

If you have any concerns, problems, questions or opinions about this change in the rules please feel free to voice them here.

+Quote Post
BENnGWEN
post Jan 8 2011, 07:46 PM
Post #38

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 3774509

I don't think its required to vote BEFORE the others, come on! We all are grown up here, so, no MY TOY (IMG:style_emoticons/default/crybaby.gif) MY TOY (IMG:style_emoticons/default/crybaby.gif) cry here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
We or rather I can atleast understand that its no influence in voting after watching other's vote, its a game and its your own instinctive judgement to decide who's entry is better than whom, so just chill and vote at your comfortable time, may be during toilet also (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Love U Master & Mother (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
mylaraghav
post Jan 8 2011, 09:34 PM
Post #39

well said eric , i am with your decision only (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
mylaraghav
post Jan 8 2011, 09:45 PM
Post #40

@mom and eric

even though this is unfair, i have something to tell you

when seeing all the last three voting results mom won 2 and eric won 1

as you guys are managers and legendary designers i have a small suggestion to make

"mom and eric you guys participate in the competition to show the spirit of participation

but coming in to voting results you guys get back there i mean to say
if

1. managers 78%

2. sham 65%

3. toys 50%

4. evilx 45%

then if you guys step out of it

then

1. sham

2. toys

3. evilx

4. manager

i have pointed this because, you guys are already legendary and mangers and max all the people like your work and vote

for you for sure because they look real awesome (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

sorry if i hurt you it is just a small point ,,,

thanx for reading

+Quote Post
CrazEric
post Jan 9 2011, 04:52 AM
Post #41

Group Icon

Ben – yes I agree and I know both Mother and I won’t let ourselves be influenced by how others vote, but we have to try and create an atmosphere where new people (who don’t know us) can feel safe, secure and free to vote without feeling insecure or any kind of pressured or obligation to vote for a manager. And the second thing we must keep in mind is to create rules that will apply to any future managers also – we won’t live forever after all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Myla – mother and I talked about the very same thing just yesterday. But in the end we decided against it since it might lead to people voting for our entries just because it doesn’t matter (and they just want to try and kiss our uhmm "backsides") or they won’t vote for our entries because it would be like wasting a vote. But more importantly (as I was saying to Ben also) we have to keep in mind that we won’t be managing the DC forever and it won’t be fair to any future managers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
BENnGWEN
post Jan 9 2011, 05:23 AM
Post #42

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 3774509

@ Eric:
But Master, when u are not given the power as admin and recognition as manager, why do u bother? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Officially, its a contest ruled by managers, isn't it? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
So, u are also a normal participant till the time AW gives u admin badge or rather I should say giv RECOGNITION & RESPECT (the correct word) to u for the job (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
Hope u are not taking my words in wrong side, as I never think of insulting u, I love u very very much and more than that I respect u (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
So, its one sort of insult to u by not giving u manager or admin badge (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
Thatz what I think atleast (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Love U Master (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
davis-art
post Jan 9 2011, 05:26 AM
Post #43

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 415614

QUOTE (CrazEric @ Jan 9 2011, 01:29 AM) *
Announcement: Voting by DC managers

Due to problems with the voting system we will be making an immediate change to the rules. Up to now the DC managers did not vote when taking part in an attempt to allow participants the freedom to vote without the worry that a manager will be influenced by how others vote. However this rule has proven to be ineffective when there are only a few participants.

When you vote you automatically "loose" one vote since you cannot vote for yourself. When a manager cannot vote he/she actually benefits by not "losing" that vote. By changing the rule we hope to ensure a result that will be fair to everyone.
Therefore the DC managers will now also be required to vote when taking part in a challenge. Whenever possible managers will vote before the other participants so they can’t be influenced by how the other participants voted.

If you have any concerns, problems, questions or opinions about this change in the rules please feel free to voice them here.

Okay

+Quote Post
mylaraghav
post Jan 9 2011, 05:44 AM
Post #44

QUOTE (CrazEric @ Jan 9 2011, 05:22 PM) *
Myla – mother and I talked about the very same thing just yesterday. But in the end we decided against it since it might lead to people voting for our entries just because it doesn’t matter (and they just want to try and kiss our uhmm "backsides") or they won’t vote for our entries because it would be like wasting a vote. But more importantly (as I was saying to Ben also) we have to keep in mind that we won’t be managing the DC forever and it won’t be fair to any future managers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

its upto you bro, i just needed give an idea

we respect your decision (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
CrazEric
post Jan 9 2011, 05:57 AM
Post #45

Group Icon

QUOTE (BENnGWEN @ Jan 9 2011, 02:23 PM) *
@ Eric:
But Master, when u are not given the power as admin and recognition as manager, why do u bother? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Officially, its a contest ruled by managers, isn't it? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
So, u are also a normal participant till the time AW gives u admin badge or rather I should say giv RECOGNITION & RESPECT (the correct word) to u for the job (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
Hope u are not taking my words in wrong side, as I never think of insulting u, I love u very very much and more than that I respect u (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
So, its one sort of insult to u by not giving u manager or admin badge (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
Thatz what I think atleast (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Love U Master (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

No there's a reason behind it - you will find out by the end of the month (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
In the mean time I have given myself a managers badge
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (davis-art @ Jan 9 2011, 02:26 PM) *
Okay

Now that is a deep, well thought out and complicated response! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (mylaraghav @ Jan 9 2011, 02:44 PM) *
its upto you bro, i just needed give an idea

we respect your decision (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

Okay (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

Since there seems to be no major objection or unhappiness about the change I will consider this discussion over. Thanks for your responses.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th April 2014 - 09:19 PM