6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Members Promotion July '10
novchanthol
post Jul 16 2010, 01:06 AM
Post #31

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 6407541

Really congrate to all the winner too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pmash
post Jul 16 2010, 02:09 AM
Post #32

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 5338896

Thanks a world to my friends ...
and great congrats to handikap, malytopol, Arbril, bd_tongi, shaon, cute_heart, fazmon, & artikon ...

+Quote Post
findgirl45
post Jul 16 2010, 02:51 AM
Post #33

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 3412794

congrats to all promoted members (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
speacially to imran and shaon bro you both deserve it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
idias_1
post Jul 16 2010, 07:04 AM
Post #34

Group Icon

Group: RC Manager
Member No.: 3896707

Congrats to cute heart, shaon, handikap, malytopol, arbril, bd tongi and pmash for your new badges (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
Special congrats to Ivonne, Fazil and Arti for your new promotions (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Well done all of you . Keep up your excellent work (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
Maddy1993
post Jul 16 2010, 09:47 AM
Post #35

Group: Validating
Member No.: 7241373

QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Jul 15 2010, 02:43 PM) *

CONGRATS SHOAN

+Quote Post
Maddy1993
post Jul 16 2010, 09:52 AM
Post #36

Member No.: 7241373

QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Jul 16 2010, 03:21 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)
CONGRATS

+Quote Post
ArthurWill
post Jul 16 2010, 12:10 PM
Post #37

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 131119

QUOTE (moonlightmyfire @ Jul 16 2010, 06:07 AM) *
Again..reward those who steal and who admits to knowing how to open sis files ????????????so people should be banned, not winning one .. it sucks, I have no words..

I know who you are talking about. But did I miss something? Steal? As far as I know he didn't and no one has ever report that he stole elements without permission or credit. About knowing how to open SIS file, it's very common, there are well documented tutorials on how to do that. Opening SIS file doesn't mean automatically mean stealing.

QUOTE (moonlightmyfire @ Jul 16 2010, 06:07 AM) *

Your comment wasn't deleted it was made invisible to the public until further evaluation. The reason you have made serious accusation without concrete evidence, unless I have missed certain reports but I honestly haven't read anything about stealing from this particular themer. If you have feel free to let us know.

+Quote Post
arbri135
post Jul 16 2010, 12:34 PM
Post #38

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 3920531

@Patricia is that me the person of who you two are talking about

+Quote Post
messaoud007
post Jul 16 2010, 02:21 PM
Post #39

Member No.: 7106474

(IMG:http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll149/glittergn/congratulations/congrats023.gif)

+Quote Post
reed31
post Jul 16 2010, 10:09 PM
Post #40

Group Icon

Group: Legendary DJ
Member No.: 4877007

congrats to handikap, malytopol, Arbril, bd_tongi, shaon, cute_heart... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)
and special congrats to ivonne,fazmon, & artikon ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)
greatwork... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
ArthurWill
post Jul 17 2010, 02:21 AM
Post #41

Group Icon

QUOTE (arbri135 @ Jul 17 2010, 03:34 AM) *

I don't think so. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) No more unnecessary guesses please, as I already said earlier, the accusation is based on no evidence as far as I can see.

+Quote Post
moonlightmyfire
post Jul 17 2010, 04:39 AM
Post #42

Member No.: 4545108

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jul 17 2010, 11:21 AM) *

I don't think so. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) No more unnecessary guesses please, as I already said earlier, the accusation is based on no evidence as far as I can see.

You will have proof of my accusations ..He stole to me, I can document this .. I also report to him in the forum for the theme to babinokia stolen .. what else should I try?
Too bad I can only speak for myself, because he is known all over the web as a thief, everyone knows .. but no one talks here, they are afraid of being banned .. I am not afraid, if you want to ban, to do .. Now I do not care to stay here

QUOTE (moonlightmyfire @ Jul 17 2010, 01:39 PM) *
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jul 17 2010, 11:21 AM) *

You will have proof of my accusations ..He stole to me, I can document this .. I also report to him in the forum for the theme to babinokia stolen .. what else should I try?
Too bad I can only speak for myself, because he is known all over the web as a thief, everyone knows .. but no one talks here, they are afraid of being banned .. I am not afraid, if you want to ban, to do .. Now I do not care to stay here

I can say everything, but certainly I am not a liar nor thief .. .. everything is in my gallery was created by me .. I did the contest, you have ignored .. why not give it to me Rising Themer? My themes are not beautiful enough?
Yet they are downloaded, I have many favorites .. also deserve featured .. because every month I receive premiums from you .. you what say about it?

+Quote Post
ArthurWill
post Jul 17 2010, 05:27 AM
Post #43

Group Icon

QUOTE (moonlightmyfire @ Jul 17 2010, 07:39 PM) *

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am basically sick of this! WE DON'T BAN PEOPLE FOR NOTHING. I think this is the 1st time in ages I write all in CAPS. I am just frustrated with people assuming every bad thing. Can we be more positive? Hell. And one thing - we are famous for people to come in and post in the public that someone has stolen a softkey or another element in a theme. Just ask any TMC managers and they will tell you they have seen a million of time of this happening. Did we ban any of those for reporting to us? Hell we don't.

And now who are you talking about? I am really confused. If you are talking about Arbril, yes he has stolen before but you see what he has been doing in the past month, he has been working on his own ass to create his own theme with his own hands. If you are talking about someone else, name it so I don't get the wrong thing.

I can say everything, but certainly I am not a liar nor thief .. .. everything is in my gallery was created by me .. I did the contest, you have ignored .. why not give it to me Rising Themer? My themes are not beautiful enough? Yet they are downloaded, I have many favorites .. also deserve featured .. because every month I receive premiums from you .. you what say about it?

I will re-iterate this again. EVERYBODY thinks their files deserve to be featured. Yes, EVERYBODY. But do we really have space to feature this many? If we feature EVERYBODY then what is the feature thing serve? To serve people's ego? I know you have been making your own themes, I know you said we haven't featured enough of your files that's why I keep visiting your profile every now and then to find for stuff to feature and I do that too. I never say anybody's theme is not beautiful enough, for me as long as you have spent the effort creating your own thing, improving on it, you should be proud of it & view it as the most beautiful stuff ever. That's all I want to say really. The Rising Themer is not an award for just everyone who create their own theme. If it is you will see hundreds of them get giving out. Again, same thing. EVERYBODY thinks they deserve EVERYTHING. The themer award is simply more than that. Your willingness to work to improve your themes, your kindness to help other people out, etc.

+Quote Post
arbri135
post Jul 17 2010, 05:50 AM
Post #44

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 3920531

@Moonlightmyfire I have read all what you said and i am very disturbed by the word "he is known all over the web as a thief".How would you feel if i said Moon...is known as a thief.Huh???? can you answer that question.and about the themes that you say that i stolen from you.Can you show me them.I am sure that at the time that i stole atlantos softkeys someone in TMC has known me as a thief but they keept i in they heart and didn't tell me anything and they continued their Life.As for you i never thought that you are so rude and jealous.Yee it is Like Someone said "People are jealouse and they don't want to see you getting everytime better and better.The last themes that i created starting from my Gold Toothy are in my PC saved as .PSD and if you want them i can show you.As for the rising themer you are a good themer but now showing the whole part of you i mean your not giving 100% and trying to improve your themes time after time.I got the rising themer mostly based in 3 trophies in a row.And today i am very thankfull to @Patricia and @Angelnaina

I Have alot to say but i don't want this thread to be a discussion thread

+Quote Post
moonlightmyfire
post Jul 17 2010, 05:52 AM
Post #45

Member No.: 4545108

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jul 17 2010, 02:27 PM) *

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am basically sick of this! WE DON'T BAN PEOPLE FOR NOTHING. I think this is the 1st time in ages I write all in CAPS. I am just frustrated with people assuming every bad thing. Can we be more positive? Hell. And one thing - we are famous for people to come in and post in the public that someone has stolen a softkey or another element in a theme. Just ask any TMC managers and they will tell you they have seen a million of time of this happening. Did we ban any of those for reporting to us? Hell we don't.

And now who are you talking about? I am really confused. If you are talking about Arbril, yes he has stolen before but you see what he has been doing in the past month, he has been working on his own a** to create his own theme with his own hands. If you are talking about someone else, name it so I don't get the wrong thing.

I can say everything, but certainly I am not a liar nor thief .. .. everything is in my gallery was created by me .. I did the contest, you have ignored .. why not give it to me Rising Themer? My themes are not beautiful enough? Yet they are downloaded, I have many favorites .. also deserve featured .. because every month I receive premiums from you .. you what say about it?

I will re-iterate this again. EVERYBODY thinks their files deserve to be featured. Yes, EVERYBODY. But do we really have space to feature this many? If we feature EVERYBODY then what is the feature thing serve? To serve people's ego? I know you have been making your own themes, I know you said we haven't featured enough of your files that's why I keep visiting your profile every now and then to find for stuff to feature and I do that too. I never say anybody's theme is not beautiful enough, for me as long as you have spent the effort creating your own thing, improving on it, you should be proud of it & view it as the most beautiful stuff ever. That's all I want to say really. The Rising Themer is not an award for just everyone who create their own theme. If it is you will see hundreds of them get giving out. Again, same thing. EVERYBODY thinks they deserve EVERYTHING. The themer award is simply more than that. Your willingness to work to improve your themes, your kindness to help other people out, etc.

I'm not talking about Arbril .. not even know ..
I am proud of my work .. .. I get angry on purpose because it rewards the thieves ????????
You say there are tutorials that explain how the open sis files .. I search them now, not found them ..
but the question arises.. why open sis files? only to steal ?????? ?????
Want evidence? I can you paste here the evidence used or tell me where .. if really need, I do .. I'm sorry AW, but I'm UPSET .. I have been here more than a year .. I have many friends .. I'm not too kind? I think so .. Who write to me asking for help if I do always ..

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2014 - 10:50 AM