IPB

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Funny "get Well" Sayings Collection, Exclusivly By Talalsrilanka
Talalsrilanka
post Jul 8 2010, 11:19 AM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 3325928

A Srilankan woman had 2 chickens. One got sick, so the woman made chicken soup out of the other one to help the sick one get well.

Warning: Humor may be hazardous to your illness. ~Ellie Katz

Theirs nothing i can say that a Hallmark card couldnt say much better.

It is a mathematical fact that fifty percent of all doctors graduate in the bottom half of their class. ~Author Unknown

Enduring habits I hate.... Yes, at the very bottom of my soul I feel grateful to all my misery and bouts of sickness and everything about me that is imperfect, because this sort of thing leaves me with a hundred backdoors through which I can escape from enduring habits. ~Friedrich Nietzsche, The Gay Science, 1882

Hope that each day finds you feeling more and more like your wonderful self!Happy Healing

And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away! / Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. ---Bible

Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can't be done. ---- Bo Bennett

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first. ---mark twain

A bowl of warmth, a soft face, a new day. Some get-well thoughts sent your way. Feel better soon. -- Author Unknown

There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow.-- Orison Swett Marden

Some chicken soup, plenty of teaSoon you will be well and fancy free!

I hopeee u r feeling better,I missss u every day.Im alwayz thinking of u,So Dis iz wat I say,Get Well Soon!

You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax - tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough.- Pearl Williams

Time is the best doctor.- Yiddish Proverb

If I had my way I'd make health catching instead of disease. ~Robert Ingersoll

It is a mathematical fact that fifty percent of all doctors graduate in the bottom half of their class.

I'm so tired, but I can't sleep...standing on the edge of something much too deep...funny how I feel so much but cannot say a word...we are screaming inside, oh, but we can't be heard...so afraid to love you, more afraid to lose...clinging to a past. ---- Sarah McLachlan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 11:31 PM