IPB
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Apps For Iphone & Android, download free stuff whenever you want, wherever you are
ArthurWill
post Jun 10 2010, 02:29 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 131119

Heya M9ers! We have great news for those of you with the iPhone or Android phones. There is now an app for you to browse, preview & download free stuff directly from your phone. Excited? Read on! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

M9 Ringtone App for iPhone
(IMG:http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/1142/m9ringtonescreenshot.jpg)

This app offers over 1,000 FREE remixed, funny, sound effects, sayings and more ringtones for your iPhone. It's the only app you'll ever need for getting awesome ringtones.

Key features
- Both the app & all ringtones are FREE
- No download limit
- New ringtone arrives every day
- Play & listen to each ringtone before downloading
- Quick search with just a tap

You can follow this link to get the app. Alternatively, search "mobile9" from App Store and install it from there.

mobile9 Ringtones & Wallpapers App for Android
(IMG:http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/2083/mobile9androidapp.jpg)

This app let you browse, preview & download over 150,000 free ringtones & wallpapers directly to your Android phone.

Key features
- All ringtones & wallpapers are free
- New ringtones & wallpapers arrive every day
- No download limit
- Quick search with just a tap
- Simple & effect user interface

To download this app, go to Android Market, search "mobile9" & install it from there.

If you have those phones, go get the app now and let us know what you think. Please help us tell your friends who have these phones too. Sharing is caring.

For more information on how to carry mobile9 with you 24/7, check this page out.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Yoyocell
post Jun 10 2010, 02:59 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Gallery Moderator
Member No.: 5656336

wow ... good program ... hehe

But when you are going to create similar programs for other phones?
As for Nokia, Sony Ericson, Samsung, LG and others? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post
derber
post Jun 10 2010, 03:59 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 6276753

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) It's been about some days I'm thinking about an app like this. Wanted to suggest it to you but you didn't give time to me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)
Thank you so much m9 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
ArthurWill
post Jun 10 2010, 06:59 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Jun 10 2010, 05:59 PM) *
But when you are going to create similar programs for other phones? As for Nokia, Sony Ericson, Samsung, LG and others? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

We will explore the possibility of creating apps for other platforms. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) For all phones, you can download straight to phone by visiting m.mobile9.com from your phone browser. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

@derber
Glad you like what we do for you. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
Yoyocell
post Jun 10 2010, 08:32 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Gallery Moderator
Member No.: 5656336

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 10 2010, 08:59 PM) *
For all phones, you can download straight to phone by visiting m.mobile9.com from your phone browser. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
yes I know that, but it would be great if you made a special program to download themes, ringtones and others.
if you could make this program I would be much more grateful to you.

I have one more suggestion for M9. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
I guess I will not discuss here, ok .... please wait, I will send pm to you.

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Jun 10 2010, 09:27 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 6007542

(IMG:http://i39.tinypic.com/opd2lx.jpg) alot Arthurwill (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)
im currently using iPhone M9 Rringtone , its such an awsome application (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) but one thing i dont understand is why do you email the download link for the ringtone (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) wouldnt it be better if we had direct download , is it possible if you could improve this application a bit. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

i was actually expecting a M9 application instead of using the web link ,where we could browse any file on m9 same like Facebook, Twitter applications.

This post has been edited by kewlone: Jun 10 2010, 09:35 AM

+Quote Post
hardeepsinghheer...
post Jun 10 2010, 10:04 AM
Post #7

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 3715936

its a gr8 app
i like it too much
thx 4 this app

+Quote Post
derber
post Jun 10 2010, 11:06 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 10 2010, 07:59 AM) *
@derber
Glad you like what we do for you. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

Thank you soooooooooo much :*******

Unfotunately I don't have enough credit so didn't get chance to try it yet but as said above if it needs email account, I think it should be changed somehow. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
Again I agree with kewlone....there must be a program which is just and just for m9 users. I mean, with that, we should be able to do anything that we do here with computer like downloading apps, wallpapers, ringtones, themes, etc. All the stuffs that m9 has with direct download link and a download manager maybe.
Also I have a question, why m9 doesn't have any apps for iPhone? I'm always here in m9 and hate going to other websites and search for iPhone apps. So please add this too, if it's possible (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

This post has been edited by derber: Jun 10 2010, 11:11 AM

+Quote Post
residentevilxzx
post Jun 10 2010, 08:10 PM
Post #9

Group: Validating
Member No.: 6720284

u are coooool. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mf_type.gif)

This post has been edited by residentevilxzx: Jun 10 2010, 08:05 PM

+Quote Post
bd_tongi
post Jun 11 2010, 03:24 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 2914518

wow ... good App...

+Quote Post
ArthurWill
post Jun 11 2010, 03:55 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (kewlone @ Jun 11 2010, 12:27 AM) *
one thing i dont understand is why do you email the download link for the ringtone (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) wouldnt it be better if we had direct download , is it possible if you could improve this application a bit. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

It is a technical limitation with iPhone. iPhone don't allow ringtones/songs to be downloaded straight onto the phone. It has to go through iTunes. We are also quite frustrated with this.

QUOTE (kewlone @ Jun 11 2010, 12:27 AM) *
I was actually expecting a M9 application instead of using the web link ,where we could browse any file on m9 same like Facebook, Twitter applications.

It's quite challenging to pack all M9 content (downloads, profiles, forums etc) into an app. We will take your suggestion into consideration in future releases.

@hardeepsinghheera87 @residentevilxzx @bd_tongi
Thanks! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

QUOTE (derber @ Jun 11 2010, 02:06 AM) *
Also I have a question, why m9 doesn't have any apps for iPhone? I'm always here in m9 and hate going to other websites and search for iPhone apps. So please add this too, if it's possible (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

Same thing. Limitation. Currently only jailbroken iPhones are able to install 3rd party apps from places other than the Apple App Store.

+Quote Post
MARCUSTROOPER
post Jun 11 2010, 05:44 AM
Post #12

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 7222793

that makes me want to buy an i phone (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif)

+Quote Post
derber
post Jun 11 2010, 06:18 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 11 2010, 04:55 AM) *
Same thing. Limitation. Currently only jailbroken iPhones are able to install 3rd party apps from places other than the Apple App Store.

Well, I think (not surely) only jailbroken phones support themes but m9 has themes for iPhone.
Also about downloading ringtones...there are some download manager apps that we can download musics with them. Why you don't use their codes? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post
ninejoe
post Jun 11 2010, 03:16 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 6675866

cool i love this thanks m9 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

+Quote Post
novchanthol
post Jun 11 2010, 04:29 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 6407541

QUOTE (MARCUSTROOPER @ Jun 11 2010, 07:44 PM) *
that makes me want to buy an i phone (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif)

yes Iphone is my favorite too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif)

This post has been edited by novchanthol: Jun 11 2010, 04:33 PM

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th November 2014 - 12:34 PM