Closed TopicStart new topic
> Members Promotion May '10
shalu2173
post May 12 2010, 05:04 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 1357744

Wow!! So many promotions and shiny new badges..

Heartiest Congrats to (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) SpOrtskiller , srimunnamunna , idias_1 , derber ,ghassemoo, liapireas & angelnaina (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

Well deserved!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
idias_1
post May 12 2010, 05:34 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

Group: Legendary DJ
Member No.: 3896707

My! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

I didn't expect this.

Thanks Pantoflica for offering me this badge (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Congrats to all for their new Badges : Sportskiller (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) , ghassemoo (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) , liapireas (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) , angelnaina (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) , primavera77 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) , Pingallery (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) , Sri bro (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) and Derber bro (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

Special thanks to our sweet RC managers for all their support and guidance (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Also would like to mention 2 special persons who have guided and encouraged me ever since i join RC, Reed31 and Danger Shah.
This badge for you too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Special thanks also to all RC members and friends for your kind support week in week out. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) . Love you all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

This post has been edited by idias_1: May 12 2010, 05:57 AM

+Quote Post
p.snp
post May 12 2010, 06:01 AM
Post #18

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 1166772

Congratz...........

+Quote Post
povilius
post May 12 2010, 06:41 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

Group: Certified DJ
Member No.: 2553824

wow sooo many badge winners this week!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)
Congrats to all of you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)
..And special congrats to DJs ((Sri, Idias & Derber)) for coming into Gifted DJs group (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
..very well deserved by all..all the badges winners (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
arbri135
post May 12 2010, 06:46 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 3920531

WoooooW So Many Great Guys Getting New Shiny Badges

Big Congratulations to SportskilleR , @SrimunnamunnA , @Idias_1 , @DerbY , @GhassemoO , LiapireaS(My Favorite Themer) & The Best Manager AngelnainA

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) Keep It Up (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

This post has been edited by arbri135: May 12 2010, 06:47 AM

+Quote Post
sp0rtskiller03
post May 12 2010, 07:02 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 2678012

hehehehehe.. 1 badge lacking, all i need is the RC badge..hehehehe @panto - it's my time to shine in the mixing..hehehehe

i will sacrifice WPC for RC..hehehehe

@themers - wow.. i'm really behind all u guys.. soon i will be back in the theming community.. (someday)

+Quote Post
mohib-rameen
post May 12 2010, 07:08 AM
Post #22

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Designer
Member No.: 2419031

wow
so many promotions really great and well disorved
specially our own WPC manager Sporty.....congrats bro (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
To Lia another badge thats feel me jealous (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
@munna a gifted dj award wow... great ... so happy for you mate
@derber and @idy congrats on ur badges
@all themers congrats to all

+Quote Post
ghassemoo
post May 12 2010, 07:08 AM
Post #23

Group Icon

Member No.: 1858984

Congratulations @Lia, @Naina, @Primavera, @Petra, @Shadowthemes, @Isabelle, @Poupi, @Sporty, @Munna, @Idias, @Reza and @Myself!!!! (IMG:http://www.emoticons.free.fr/smileys/Emotion-Yes/clap2.gif)

Thanks for the badge, Patricia. I really surprised. (IMG:http://www.emoticons.free.fr/smileys/Emotion-Blush/blush2.gif)
Thanks to all who supported me.
(IMG:http://www.emoticons.free.fr/smileys/Emotion-Thanks/thankyou.gif)

+Quote Post
Poupi
post May 12 2010, 07:45 AM
Post #24

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 2299119

........(IMG:http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/600/600700styco2mo8w.gif) Hello, my friends!!!!!! What an honor!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/927/927161h6cxhl134w.gif) I'm so happy for my badget!!!!!! Thank you all of you M9 people who trust me and support me and hugging my work!!!!!!! I'm so happy for my friends too because without their themes, wallpapers, ringtones our mobiles would sad and ordinary!!!!!!! (IMG:http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1044/1044578lc6sxz35b5.gif) to all of you who help our M9 to get better and bigger........!!!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)

+Quote Post
pingallery
post May 12 2010, 08:26 AM
Post #25

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 2306948

Wow ... the month of May is beaming with awards.
Here in Germany the month of May is also a delight, love, flowers and spring months known.
No wonder sprout: the trees, the flowers blooming, the birds chirping and people have a good mood and are full of energy.

My congratulations to:

A great designer
@SpOrtskiller (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

Three great DJs
@srikanth, idias_1 and @derber (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

Seven great themer
@Ghass, @lia, @naina, @Orietta, @shadowthemes, @isabelle & @Poupi (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

1) Thanks to @all who like my themes and thanks for the congratulations. It makes me really happy. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/winkiss.gif)
2) Thanks to you @patricia for the wonderful award. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
I would also like to thank you for these wonderful pages on M9.
It gives me pleasure here to introduce my theme. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
Longhairsteff
post May 12 2010, 08:32 AM
Post #26

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 800469

Congrats everyone!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
sam1374
post May 12 2010, 10:19 AM
Post #27

Group Icon

Member No.: 1324029

primaverra77, pingallery,ghassemoo,angelnaina,sp0rtskiller03,Poupi,derber,idias_1,srimunamunna
Angelus2009,shadowthemes ...... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) ...well done mates.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
thabull
post May 12 2010, 11:13 AM
Post #28

Group Icon

Member No.: 613363

congrats everybody for your shiny new badges!!!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

special congratsto the themer badges, so right call AW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was ready to "predict" in the last stc the awards for primavera (with 3 in a row it was easy to c it coming (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ) and Petra.... when i saw that she was only "rising" it was a big surprise for me....

it was also time for Lia, Ghass and Naina to get their spiders and for shadow, poui and angelus their beautiful butterflies......

still haven't seen a new rising s40 themer in STC (that's for u Angelus.......)

as far as DJ's is concerned, my small experience from RC says that srimunnamunna , idias_1 and derber are trully gifted and i'm very happy to c my dear friend Sporty showing his bright shining gifted badge as a designer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done all of u people, but don't get rest...... there are still badges waiting for all of u out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep on!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
primavera77
post May 12 2010, 12:01 PM
Post #29

Group Icon

Member No.: 4546191

hi friends,
I'm soooooooooooooooooo happy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
Congratualtion to all the winner of this wonderful badges.
U are right Petra.... May is a wonderful month (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
thanks u all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
handikap
post May 12 2010, 12:18 PM
Post #30

Group Icon

Member No.: 5360976

BRAVO congrats to ALL (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 11:39 PM