Closed TopicStart new topic
> New In Gallery - Report & File Id
ArthurWill
post Apr 13 2010, 05:38 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 131119

Heya M9ers! We are pleased to release two important features that will greatly enhance your browsing & downloading experience. Want to know more? Read on!

1. Gallery file & comment report
Today, we are one of the most popular mobile phone portal in the world. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) We don't advertise. We pour all $$$ into developing great product for you and rely on you to tell friends/family members why they should come to our site. Many thanks for your support all this while. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

As we grow, we need to maintain & improve the quality of our gallery. We can't do this alone, we need your help. From now on, whenever you see potentially inappropriate file (copyright, adult) or comment spam (people posting links to one of those "earn money" web sites), please report them to us. We will then review & remove them accordingly.

Report file

(IMG:http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/6750/firefox.jpg)

Report comment

(IMG:http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6466/firefox2.jpg)

--------------------------------------------

2. File ID
Enjoy browsing the gallery using computer but hate transferring downloaded files to your phone manually? We have a solution for you. You can now download files directly into your phone using File ID. This is what you do.

Step 1: Look for the File ID

(IMG:http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/7190/amorknowsnobarriersmobi.jpg)

Step 2: From phone browser > go to m.mobile9.com > enter the File ID > hit GO button

(IMG:http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5118/m9lite.png)

---------------------------------------------

Enjoy! Many exciting features & projects to come. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

P/S: Screenshots taken above are for reference only. Amor Knows No Barriers is a fantastic theme from Angelus. Please don't report it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
liapireas
post Apr 13 2010, 05:43 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 5536126

Great new features Patricia and very helpful too !!!!

+Quote Post
ArthurWill
post Apr 13 2010, 06:02 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Thanks Lia, glad you like them. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) All credits to M9 team. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
glisser
post Apr 13 2010, 06:02 AM
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 6859314

wooooooo! that download to phone feature is GENIUS!!!!!

whoever came up with that needs a raise, promotion or both!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

+Quote Post
derber
post Apr 13 2010, 06:43 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 6276753

They're really awesome features. You know before m9 had some problems with adult pictures that people send or those people that send links to earn money. I really didn't like them but now everything is OK (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)
I'm going to report some (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)
By the way..... How can we report those profiles that has some problems like adult pictures in about me section? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
Thanks to admin team for these new and cool features (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Edit: I would be so gratefull if you upload pictures in takimg.com , cause users in my country doesn't have access to this website in which you've uploaded pictures. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/oops.gif)

This post has been edited by derber: Apr 13 2010, 06:41 AM

+Quote Post
Patrick
post Apr 13 2010, 07:43 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 3

By the way..... How can we report those profiles that has some problems like adult pictures in about me section?

That will come pretty soon (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Yoyocell
post Apr 13 2010, 07:52 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Gallery Moderator
Member No.: 5656336

if i report a file, with remark copyright or adult,when this file will be remove?
1 day,2 days or more?

+Quote Post
derber
post Apr 13 2010, 08:04 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

QUOTE (Patrick @ Apr 13 2010, 08:43 AM) *
That will come pretty soon (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Thanks a world (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) Can't wait for that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

+Quote Post
p.snp
post Apr 13 2010, 08:32 AM
Post #9

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 1166772

wow.......Great new features ..............(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
ArthurWill
post Apr 13 2010, 08:45 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

@glisser
Thanks!!

@derber
Cheers! Does takimg remove our pics after a while? We need to make sure it won't. Basically the images above show you where to find the report button & file ID.

QUOTE (Yoyocell @ Apr 13 2010, 10:52 PM) *
if i report a file, with remark copyright or adult,when this file will be remove?
1 day,2 days or more?

I don't have a precise answer for that. We are doing our best reviewing as many reports as we can. At the moment is 1 day.

@p.snp
Glad to hear that. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
p.snp
post Apr 13 2010, 09:02 AM
Post #11

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 1166772

@AW..........

Could u pls change the appearnce of m9 site ????...i mean at top ... title ...pls change diffrent colour......... hope u understand wht i say......... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif)

+Quote Post
melmex59
post Apr 13 2010, 09:04 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Group: Certified DJ
Member No.: 1394363

Nice new features (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
derber
post Apr 13 2010, 08:54 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Apr 13 2010, 08:45 AM) *
@derber
Cheers! Does takimg remove our pics after a while? We need to make sure it won't. Basically the images above show you where to find the report button & file ID.

I don't think so, cause I've uploaded my sign there and you see it's still here. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Thanks a world (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Edit: There is no need to add the links of takimg in first post. Just give us the link here so that users like me can see them too. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
This way you don't have to be afraid if they remove pictures after a while or not.

This post has been edited by derber: Apr 13 2010, 08:56 AM

+Quote Post
vegeta_sa
post Apr 13 2010, 10:48 AM
Post #14

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 956640

i love the new reporting filed AW (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
glisser
post Apr 13 2010, 12:32 PM
Post #15

Group: Members
Member No.: 6859314

heyyyyyy ArthurWill, i tried going to the mobile site and entering a file number (btw thanks for making it SO easy!) however it didnt work for me.

i enter the number for the file and press "go"; my phone looks like its sending... (the little arrows at the top show like its trying to) but nothing happens! my phone is a motorola Z6c.

anyone have any ideas why its not working or what im doing wrong? (keep in mind im a complete phone RETARD, so simple words with the answer, please)

+Quote Post

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th December 2014 - 09:53 PM