IPB

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Samsung S5230 Problem, Cat install java (games/apps)
damius
post Nov 5 2009, 02:53 PM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 6264780

I have a samsung s5230 and when i install some java game on my phone it says invalid format or not suported , and it wont work . Does anybody know why is that happening and how am I gonna install some games or apps on my phone ???
Thanks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
damius
post Nov 5 2009, 02:54 PM
Post #2

Also i cant connect my phone with my pc with pc suite, it says no driver , instead i connect it like ordinary flash memory and transfer files on that way .

+Quote Post
CrystalEYE
post Nov 6 2009, 02:00 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 95794

Invalid format or unsupported normally means that either
1. The JAR or JAD-file is corrupted -> Create a new JAD for the JAR using JAD Maker and re-install the games on your phone.
2. The game is not designed for your phone -> try another game (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
damius
post Nov 6 2009, 04:32 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (CrystalEYE @ Nov 6 2009, 03:00 AM) *
Invalid format or unsupported normally means that either
1. The JAR or JAD-file is corrupted -> Create a new JAD for the JAR using JAD Maker and re-install the games on your phone.
2. The game is not designed for your phone -> try another game (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

I downloaded from mobile 9 some .jar app and converted to .jad and still says file not supported , i chosed exactly my phone model when i was browsing .jar software here.Do i have to have something preinstalled on my phone before it can support theese files or not.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2014 - 11:37 AM